Why aren't you guys selling drugs from the deepweb at stupidly inflated prices directly to normies addresses for easy...

Why aren't you guys selling drugs from the deepweb at stupidly inflated prices directly to normies addresses for easy profits?

because i value my anus

what site is that?

literally a retarded idea. but theres actually some drugs that are legal which makes their rounds on alphabay etc.

where to get my supply?

Because drugs are degenerate, i'm in crypto to become the new George Soros, but pumping money into right-wing movements and Christianity. I'll help fund the next Crusade inshallah.

3GBP per LSD tab seems pretty reasonable

LSD is probably a great commodity to flip. It's easy to ship and carry undetected, extremely high value for the physical volume and few people sell it anymore so there's not much competition. All the other shit is going to bring you unwanted attention, except for weed maybe, but it's much harder to move undetected.

I sell my addy pills to my over-stressed peers for 10$ a pop, how do I go about doing this so I don't have to do face-to-face anymore?

>mfw when Veeky Forumspol/ crossposting will literally save the world

Muh niggah

because we dont want to go to prison retard

Call me a hippy, but I would never put that man-made shit in my body.

Peyote's not soft on the brain, but at least it's natural, who knows how potent that shit is.

I don't think legality matters. Buying a painting from one of these sites is still illegal.

How do you manage to receive payment while staying anonymous? Do you force customers to pay with crypto? If so, how do you withdraw?

I will join you my friend.

Yeah what this guy said.
As amazing as LSD is. That shit will tear you new one at high doses. HAHAHAHAHAHA stick to mushrooms kids ;)

Except where I live everyone and their dead grandma is woke

Eth-laundromat

I'll be right behind you inshallah brother.
I actually wanted to reship an alibaba cardknife on alphabay but they require an initial deposit of 200$ and my hands aren't weak enough to convert my Ethereum

Maybe in your communist yuropoor country.

I live in America, faggot. You're knowingly funding an illegal operation, which is illegal.

Yfw the knights templar made their massive fortune by starting a banking empire.
Yfw the knights templar became more powerful than kings

There is no "operation". It's not run by the cartel.

There are people doing illegal things on the deepweb, but there are people doing illegal things on the normal web too. Maybe that means we should all go to prison right now.

Also i will be your warrior.

Even tho his zionism is showing

Okay, keep thinking like that. Enjoy prison.

based. can i work for you?

I was wondering when one of these threads would come around.

I'm seeing all kinds of shill threads on here while I'm ordering a zip of wax to my house doubling my money every time in the same day, deposit profit into shitcoins & steady growing coins like ETC and BTC.

I admit if you're a faggot NEET who can't network properly and stay under the radar then stick to crypto. Lucky for me I have a frontline of like three people who I flip to, that's it. No new customers. The DNM is almost a complete safe-haven for suppliers, granted with proper OPsec.

It's a deadly combination of profit.

these are people IRL you sell to?

how do you find normies that will let you send drugs to their house? I feel like people would just know where its coming from and opt to do it themselves

Because I'm making $5,000 a day by doing nothing.

from wat

I have plenty of cryto how to cop

I love you