Will there be a coin similar to Digibyte after it launches that we'll be able to take advantage of...

Will there be a coin similar to Digibyte after it launches that we'll be able to take advantage of, or will Digibyte be the main launch of the century before the normies get our coins? (besides ETH, of course)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/867061052831387648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cough. Whitecoin

I was actually thinking about this today. There will be a time when getting rich off crypto will disappear. I fear I joined too late myself- so glad I got ahold of some DGB. If I would have been on Veeky Forums just 8 weeks sooner, I would have been aboard the ETH rocket. However, DGB might be one of the last few coins to create riches in this capacity. Praying for it. Because I see an abyss of shitcoins out there...

im scared to buy into this

Everyone who buys in will make huge profits. Its your choice

REP
GNT

Could you actually explain what it is and why its so good?

I unironically, sincerely, absolutely believe that DGB is a completely different beast than most of what I've seen widely discussed on Veeky Forums before. This thing is in league with BTC, ETH, and so on.

With that being said, the great crypto gold rush hasn't even begun. What we've seen so far will look like a joke compared to the market in 10 years.

Stay lurking, buy and hold, keep your ear to the streets (Veeky Forums) and you will get rich off of crypto.

Digibyte got acknowledged by Citi today

twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/867061052831387648

This could really take off

This is all correct, DGB's volume and interest indicate it is now a top coin and is going to that price tier over the next couple months. So many people fight it instead of analyzing past megamoons' timeline and volume

is 560k dgb enough to live the comfy life?

Is $560,000 - $5,600,000 USD enough to live the comfy life?

Sure as fuck would be for me.

0.50 x 560k

Do the math

siacoin

>tfw only 1k dgb

how long will it be cheap? im poorfag and this is all ive got, thinking about selling and trying to gain as much as possible by trading, then buying back in.

You have a long time before it becomes so expensive you cant profit from it.

Save up $500-1000 then go all in if you can

should i buy off polo or bittrex? is it too late?

Nah, now is a perfectly reasonable time to be buying in.

The patterns on the chart look to me like we're seeing a number of early investors cashing out for short-term gains (predictable that highly risk-averse individuals who bought in at 100-200 sats would get out some percentage now) and people are picking up now for the long haul. Less and less price variation.

Probably ticking down to another moon run, honestly.

I prefer Bittrex.

What's the worst that could happen? Think about it like buying a ticket to watch the greatest event of your life - you and your buddies from Veeky Forums getting rich. Turn on some gangster rap, pour up a drink, light a joint and get comfy. We make it or we don't - better fucking try, though.

thanks my man. I spent the 2k from my savings on ETH when it was 136, I'm trying to get someone to loan me money for this because it seems so promising

1mil + is ideal dgb holdings desu.

POSW
BitBay
Golem
RLC

All good options right now

>tfw nocoiner
>tfw im beliving you idiots
How how hard am I gonna regret it?

How do I know you're not just bullshitting

Buy VOX right now OP.
>but its already over 100% gain
I bet you watched DGB saying this exact thing. Its not going to stop at 100% gains, this is going to make DGB look like a little babby pump.

Extremely. Like, crying-and-considering-suicide-before-getting-up-to-go-to-your-wagecuck-job-anyway-tier regret.

Based.

Based af, I'm in this boat and have been reminding weak hands to check PIVX and XRP charts, it's not green days the whole way up. Hold when you see red, we are all making the trip together.

Any time brother. Remember - winning is actually quite simple in a market like ours. You buy and hold. Expect huge dips. Have faith in huge gains. This game rewards the patient.

You don't. I'm just telling you what I think. If you agree, awesome. Not everyone will.

My negro.

Yup. If 10+ years of playing vidya and browsing Veeky Forums has done fucking ANYTHING at all for my life, I am certain it was so that I could spot a golden opportunity when it arose - a currency for use in the gaming community. Simple, perfect.