BEST BOARD ON Veeky Forums, WEVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT SINCE 2014

BEST BOARD ON Veeky Forums, WEVE BEEN THROUGH A LOT SINCE 2014.

SEVEN FIGURES HERE I COME, CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU!

on a side note: who here remembers PND and Veeky Forumscoin ?

i hate your shitposting

yep, was on /pol/ during election season, then Veeky Forums during this glorious financial revolution. Its like im living all the best parts of this generation, and i get to do it without wearing pants

>on a side note: who here remembers PND and Veeky Forumscoin ?

I do.

PND is the only coin i ever mined lmao.

literally the only good board

normies stay away

love this board.

hopefully dgb can acsend us into the heavans and btfo the normies

Why can't Pandacoin be resurrected? It still trades on a few exchanges.

Will it get any better in our lifetimes?

The entire world laughed at us. Cast us away and and called us failed normies. Well who's laughing now niggers? In the 80's it was Revenge of the Nerds, today it's Revenge of the NEETS.

Can actually put a down payment on a house now. You think I'm gonna share that with some whore stacy? Hell no. I don't fucking forget. Importing a good eastern European like our godemperor Trump did. Enjoy raising a child on your own you dumb sluts while you collect a meager support check from chad who will forever be broke.

>some kids earn a hundred bucks on their $100 portfolio
>woooow best board guysss thanks for the 100% increase looool stockcucks on suicide watch lmaooooooooooo im fucking rich LOL

Fuck PND
That's why I quit from cryptos back in 2014
I would be a millionaire if I stayed

>pandafaggotry
pure cancer

kek. according to my records I should have 1.2 million PND on mintpal and cryptorush. now those are names I haven't heard in a long time.

>and i get to do it without wearing pants

>mintpal
goddamn

Haha cheers op. I'm on my way to making my first 10000. I make about 1.5 times as much each day trading as I do at my day job. At this rate I'll have 100000 by the time I'm 23.

You can do it kiddo. I'm on the other side.

>Tfw make more trading on your phone during lunch break than from the actual job

I actually work at a desk and it isn't that demanding so I can trade at work and get paid to get paid. And it isn't even against the rules.

>SEVEN FIGURES HERE I COME, CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU!
Confirmative. I also got there three days ago.
Veeky Forumsis literally producing success like all Veeky Forums boards in their respective areas,

>on a side note: who here remembers PND and Veeky Forumscoin ?
Everything. Wolong and his bad evil Pandacoin the good Veeky Forums Pandacoin.
Have been here during the 1st. battle of Dogecoin.
Saw the chikun LTC arise in 2013 and even remember the first BTC threads on /g/ (never bought any until 2014).

Just made it to $160,000.

>producing success like all Veeky Forums boards in their respective areas