ETH IS SITTING AT THE $170 WALL

>YOU WISH YOU BOUGHT AT $6
>YOU WISH YOU BOUGHT AT $41
>YOU WISH YOU BOUGHT AT $80
>YOU WISH YOU BOUGHT AT $135

JUST BUY NOW SO YOU WONT REGRET IT WHEN ITS $200

WE ABOUT TO MOON AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/23/bigger-than-bitcoin-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-grows-in-size.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa0lvvD7lg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Lauriston_Livermore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cnbc article released today

cnbc.com/2017/05/23/bigger-than-bitcoin-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-grows-in-size.html

its happening right now niggaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sold the news yesterday buying the dip next week when normies get their coins deposited

DING DING DING.

This man gets it. Same as me.

TA shows breakout will be soon.

I am ready

>tfw bought 15 ETH at 164
this better go to 1k next year

Converging triangle, breakout happening over the next few hours

been buying in steadily since it was 53.50. I'm currently in stratosphere, moon mission commenced

How much ETH you got bruv?

Break out at .76 or above means MOOOOOONNNNN.

Whats your horoscope fampai?

Idk. I'm a Leo I think?

OH BOY IN 2 MONTHS IT WILL GO UP 16%

buy ETC

My transfer finally came through and I just bought 7 ETH, first coins I have ever bought after following this shit for years.

>i have 2 (two) ETH

go back to the valley, man.

ETH only "dips" 10 bucks at most, it's hardly even worth waiting around for

>bought at $1.53
I'm going to get a Miata.

Only needs to get $12 in price more for my ETH holdings to hit $50k. Feels. Fucking. AMAZING.

i need eth to hit 1k or it wasnt worth it

I always get scammed on Veeky Forums. I bought ETC because a different source told me to and I've made way more than if I had held my ETH.

LOL this is why you don't listen to the shills. ETH will always outperform ETC in the long run. $1000 ETH by the end of the year.

I've never been a very smart guy. I bought like 20 eth when it was like 40 bucks. I decided to sell it all off a few days ago. I knew it was stupid, but I wanted to do it anyway . Why you ask? The thing is, I'm an adrenaline Junkie. Eth is going to keep slowly and steadily going up. Nice safe profit. Small consistent profit is boring to me. I don't want to be a millionaire in 10 years. I want it in 10 months. I dumped it all in dgb, rdd, gln, hoping that one of them goes to the moon. I like a roller coaster ride, not a safe predictable journey

This is my first foray into crpyto so im just hoping to make some profits that i can transfer to bittrex for to play with on shitcoins

I don't think he is a shill....they said something about ETC flipping ETH and I've been following 44chan for 6 weeks and this guy for 6 weeks....I always make a ton more with him. So I sold all my ETH and put it in ETC

I bought in at $82,$100, and $158. These where all peaks and I don't regret anything.

Ok, someone new to this stuff

Legitimate question - let's say it does go to the moon. How do you cash out? From what I can gather, you can cash out ETH for BTC....but then you still have to cash out BTC. Which you can do at an exchange or via something like Coinbase. Problem with the former is they probably don't have the liquidity to actually handle a large transaction, and problem with the latter is you have to piecemeal it by hand.

Am I missing something here?

you take your btc to alphabay and trade it for fentanyl. sell fentanyl for usd.

You can use bitcoin to buy gold and other stuff.

Might as well just use it to purchase things so you don't have to cash out into USD. Other countries may vary.

You cannot cash out huge money on Coinbase? How so?

gemini auctions

Isn't coinbase effectively just a marketplace? You have to find a buyer. Finding a buyer for $10k worth of coins seems unlikely.

Compare that to an exchange, which would piecemeal out your order on its own to fulfill all sorts of different buy orders.

Or am I missing something?

>tfw bought 100ETH at six and lost my key.

worry about that shit when you make some money

CRYIN!

Gemini lets you sell for usd

>lost my key.

well you better go find it or literally noose yourself

this is like Bebop and Rocksteady tier

Hows that dip?
HAHAHAHAHHAAH

here u go bruh

>tfw put all my savings into eth and now have 1.05
Soon I will be able to bu a cheap car, right?

>>tfw put all my savings into eth
So about $200?

Even less, I'm a poorfag without a job and no other income. Atleast I got them sub $100.

don't you get financial aid money? take a % of that and deposit it towards good coins

and look for a job

Nah, my parents make too much, but they don't give me money, which is actually good because that teached me to be super autistic about it. I do oddjobs here and there, but my luck was mostly bad recently and I don't have any job experience at all, so everyone declined my application for an actual, but I'm still sending. Although my grandma wants to give me some money next month because I fixed her car, do you have any advise in what I should put it? Or should I put more into ETH after it has a small dip?

How exactly do i trade with bittrex? I want to add my bank account but there is no option to? Also there is no reference to USD on this site

You can buy a cheap old card for $500 depending on who you know, user.

If you don't know how to take care of it, it'll rot, but it'll run for a few years prior.

These kill self meme is getting out of hand.

Yeah, I wouldn't have that much problems if I have to fix it, but $500 is already quite a bit for me. And just buying it isn't the only part, I also have to get insurance, pay taxes on it, etc. Soon it will be possible, I believe in ETH. But still thanks for the heads up, user!

Don't forget tags too. They can vary from $60-$125 depending on your state and the car itself. Older car tags are pretty cheap; My '93 Lincoln was $85.

Insurance is a bitch. Try to get on your parent's insurance if you can. It'll reduce overhead for you.

I believe in ETH too. I could only throw a grand at it though. Good luck to you and me.

does anyone know why ETC is still so low, like, would it not still perform the same functions as ETH? if ETH might go to 1000 surely ETC will go 10x what it is now as well

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa0lvvD7lg

I want to listen to the Skitchin music now.

I just want to buy 1 eth with doge, in one trade. Is bleutrade the only one that exchanges those two? How's its rep?

R O F L
O
F
L

"buy and hodl" - waifu

tips appreciated
0xb6E5Db799Be71Ab2D6a9B303868E584d780A7EB2

Why is nobody talking about zcash? I bought (only) 2 when it was recommended in the economist 2 months ago. It went from about 50 bucks to 250 in that time. Does it still have potential?

oops. meant to be a new thread

It's better to buy something like ETC which is rising against ETH and can be traded for it. Time it right and you'd make shittons through that.

you might like the story of jesse livermore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Lauriston_Livermore

bro that's what I'm thinking too, ETC will be where ETH is now in a month or so

Lol because ETC isn't backed by major corporations like ETH has. Not the same niche token userbase after the hardfork.

I wrote your little man. He will blur, and you can jump on the boar. You there cough all the questions. Here a serious matter, it is a question of a three-figure sum. Probably, it is necessary to connect high cabinets. Everything, on a call, embraced.

wallet seed?

realistically though, considering there are 90 million ether vs 18 million btc and the market cap is already half that of btc, this thing probably wont go very much higher anytime soon huh

you're assuming btc is the king of crypto and nothing should out value it
i'm not certain on anything btw

This shit is gonna dip so hard holy shit, haven't expected a bubble this big in a while

SHUT UP
YOU'RE JINXING IT

ETH AT 195
TOO LATE TO JUMP IN OR GO?

Im trying to jump in, Coinbase is ass and Gemini isn't available in my state yet. kraken is pending verification.

>getting $1000 scholarship in cash next week
GUESS WHERE EVERY PENNY IS GOING?

Plus500 also trades ETH now

GO GO

Ma nigger