What is your anthropological assessment of Emma Watson's skull?

What is your anthropological assessment of Emma Watson's skull?

user was right some threads before when he was saying that "& Humanities" was a mistake

Highly skullfuckable?

I heard she got the title role in Beauty and the Beast.

I wonder who plays the Beauty haha.

As you can see in pic related. Mrs. Watson presents with female pattern androgenetic alopecia common in people of European descent, but most common in people of mediterranean heritage. While the incidence rate of female pattern baldness is less than male pattern baldness within any given population, the two share nearly the same prevalence in Europe as compared with their respective genders in other populations. The blue represents the normal area of bare skin on the forehead. The red represents pattern baldness and the pink represents thinning or hairline recession consistent with the balding pattern. A common term for this is 'fivehead' and is most naturally prevalent amongst peoples of Anglo, German, or Scandinavian descent. It can also be induced as a result of traction alopecia commonly seen in those of African descent who have a tradition of harsh hair styling techniques such as 'cornrows.'

Not sure if this is more of a Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums topic honestly, but as a dermatologist, I thought I'd but my two cents in, as it were.

Wood elf with hints of high elven ancestry.

Sorry, I didn't extend the horizontal lines far enough in certain areas, lol. Here's the way it should actually look.

Who the fuck has hair in the red area? Are you using a yeti as baseline?

I hope this isn't too off topic, but I've edited the side profile to show you the extent of the female pattern baldness. The pink circle shows you how far the thinning goes. It is most common in those of German, Anglo, and Scandinavian descent to present with this sort of female pattern balding.

It varies significantly but I'm trying to approximate the area of the forehead based on the indentation which is difficult from the photo and hard to do without palpating the area to determine the natural curvature.

flat and azn like.

Meso-Dolicocephalic

Can I get an anthropological assessment on that skull?

Cute, CUTE!

This individual undoubtedly belongs to the Kangzoids

he might be related to north african royalty

She has a beautiful forehead desu.

Cute.

This beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it at all. Her forehead is radiant.

This is just nitpicky.

why do women insist on wearing our style of clothing?

"Our" style?

You wear suits cut like that? What are you, some kind of faggot?

Are you retarded?

Who could forget such a monstrous visage? She has the sloping brow and cranial bumpage of the career criminal. As well as the brainpan of a stagecoach tilter!

Sorry, look at my revision here: and follow up here The traits of female pattern baldness are clearly there and the incidence rate is significantly higher in Europeans, even for females when compared to other countries.

Someone post catgirl Emma pls

You wear suits like that?

This shit thread does not make "& Humanities" a mistake, any more than some shitposter using "historically speaking" to justify their crap makes "History &" a mistake.

Lax moderation is the real culprit.

descendant of the pharoahs

this guy does

suits in general you troglodytes