Post yfw you thought about investing in ethereum but didn't

>post yfw you thought about investing in ethereum but didn't

i was planning to invest 5k on it when it was $20

i literally want to kms right now, user.

I'm a no coiner that just bought .825 ETH

With my luck, I'll probably lose money and it will bust soon, but I don't even care at this point, I can't bare the thought of going to sleep one more night being a no coiner.

didn't invest $7 ETH in Dec 2016

>get $5k signing bonus for new job in January
>put $100 of it into ETH thinking it was a risky investment
>Spend the rest on weed, legos, and a lightsaber

kill me

Was going to invest $10k when it was 4 dollars last year but my wife stopped me, I would probably of sold at 50 dollars tho.

Bought 50 eth a year ago. Looking at near 9k return and growing.
Buying 1k I'm Bitcoin when money clears on coinbase. Gonna use a quarter on more eth, a quarter to mess around with shit coins and hold the rest as btc. Could be fun.

All I know is I'm not about to be that cuck that used his btc to buy pizza and drugs when it was worth less than a dollar.

Don't you know that DGB is your second chance, it's literally ETH part deux.

Divorce her. She's only holding you back because she knows she can't compete with billionaire tier sluts.

Still can't get on the DGB express when everytime I ask why I should NEETS throw their piss jugs at me and scream "REEEEE DO UR OWN RESEARCH" and "REEEEE MUH MINECRAFT"

what would Veeky Forums call this? it's the equivalent of a gains goblin in Veeky Forums

DGB already mooned though

DIVORCE
THAT
BITCH

REEEEEEEEEEE

im planning to dump some money at DBG next week after coinbase Clear with bank transfer BS
I dont mind not going to the moon as long as Im not losing money over it Im happy enough

cash cretin?

Wealth Witch

INVEST IN WAVES RIGHT FUCKING NOW. IT'S GOING TO BECOME THE NEXT ETH. DO IT. DO IT NOW.

cant stand no ball cuck faggots

weak ass genetic coded numale needing a vagina's permission.

only in this age of cuck faggots pretending to be men would we see this pussy not male shit

On what grounds?

Suit yourself. It's barely 2 pennies and will go to $1.

You guys are the lamest cucks ever, whine when you missed a boat, yet whine again when there is another boat right in front of you.

Go kill yourselves see if I care.

The IRS doesn't like me so I can't USD to coins anyway.

You really do want to do your own research though. It the difference between catching a coin at the the right time or getting burned while youre throwing in your life savings to catch up.

>tfw I tried to set up a miner right after I heard about ETH in 2015, but gave up after 10 minutes because it was too hard.

But I did.

stop being a faggot and find something worth in investing now, can't go back, use the present to your advantage

The next level crypto trading, add me on skype: cryptoanna

Waves is your second chance

Did you show your wife the price of ether now and how much you would have made if you didn't listen to her stupid ass?

millennial detected

why the fuck are you guys so greedy? just buy in now because you know it will always be going up

had BTC for fucking ages, never listened to ETH shills, took until 20 fucking bucks for me to get in

tfw eth doubled my initial investment. and I only started crypto last well

feels great man

>tfw just bought one ethereum coin and called it a day earlier this year

>mfw 50 eth

It's called getting your shit fucked up

A moment of silence for all the POSW bagholders

Never too late to invest in ETH my friend

>tfw my money hungry Asian wife convinced me to buy $6k worth of ethereum when it was $15-25.

God I love her so much bros.

>
I FUCKING LOST MY WALLET. I MINED 100 ETH WHEN IT WAS AT SUB 1USD AND FUCKING LOST MY WALLET

I COULD LITERALLY PAY OFF MY STUDENT LOANS FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK

try actually being in the process of putting your life savings into it at 70 cents, and being fucked over by a close friend of 15 years, who didn't just fucked it all up and didnt even steal the idea.

>mfw I think about it

> you buy at $5 and sell at $20 smugpepe.jpeg only for it to change into depressedpepe.jpeg after it moons to $150

in january this year just before my 18th birthday when i got my web bank account i found ethereum on youtube and it was like 10 USD a piece, was going to buy it just for lols but then i forgot about it until yesterday when i foundout its 160 USD a piece now. started trading crypto yesterday also.

Post TFW you DID invest in Eth

you didnt really think about investing in ethereum as you would see when you really would know your shit that ETC is the real ethereum -
it was sitting around 6-7 dollars few days ago when i tried to praise to you monkeys that this is the undervalued lion in the market
today we're at 13.9$
when will you listen?