This dip only has a little time left boys, get in while you can! XMR is looking for a new ATH lads

This dip only has a little time left boys, get in while you can! XMR is looking for a new ATH lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fluffyponyza/status/867073641179078656
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im in

Still not too late to miss the boat.

What will the announcement be?
Coinbase?

twitter.com/fluffyponyza/status/867073641179078656

>twitter.com/fluffyponyza/status/867073641179078656

oooo kewl

Probably that Dash is for faggots, BTC is going to correct, so bet on XMR.

When the hell do we switch to XRP anyways? Does anyone have any ideas???

>tfw no spare cash
I want to invest in something I can also buy weed with god fucking damnit

Ripple is for the banking Jew. It could have some good prospects, but fuck international banking and fractional reserve. XRP defeats the point of what we're doing here, imo.

Na I meant I wanna just hit and split the gains from it.

9 XMR DEEP
LET'S DO IT LADS.

Fuck yeah this coin is going to be the #3 market cap crypto in no time

alright boys, I threw in 2 btc now show me a new ath. I need more neet bucks to throw at the BAT sale next week.

Sold It to buy more ICN and ETC not long

tfw put 40 ETH into this two days ago

Someone tell me about this coin. Does it have a future? Hear a lot of negative stuff, darknet etc.....

How is that negative stuff. Do you realize how much money is in darkweb drug business?

Problem is because of that major corporations and governments aren't ever likely to embrace it like ETH or even bitcoin.

So is it too late to go balls deep?

yeah but it still carves out a very lucrative niche

Well we have ETH for that. Doesn't mean it's not a money maker. It's like having shares in a Mexican cartel. We gonna be rich mane.

Question is how high does user think it will go? I mean, bitcoin saw a massive boost last few days due to positive regulations in Japan alone.

Also I notice that XMR is very unstable.

But seriously, high how do you anons think it will plausibly go in coming year?

Man, I wish high school kids like you would just stop coming to this board with your inability to use your brain.

Only fungible cryptocurrency. Top 5 market cap this year.

user, people lot smarter than you have said they don't trust Monero. Actual cryptomillionaires. Yet there are plenty of counterarguments.

But good job with the meming. I recommend you invest everything in Pepecoin or Fedoracoin and then kill yourself.

Like who?

Some reddit recommendations of guys who made a ton with the last ETH boost, since they saw it coming months away.

>reddit

You mean the guys that are way better at predicting sustainable insane growth? I visit /biz for the occasional niche. But you're fucked in the head if you think the advice here will give you reliable results beyond everyone's favourite shill.

It's not. Big announcement at 6:00 pm EDT.
But don't go balls deep.
Right now 1/3 of my wallet is $XMR

>user, people lot smarter than you have said they don't trust Monero
>Some reddit recommendations of guys

So litteraly nobody.

@WhalePanda trust Monero. And he's one of the most influent cryptotrader out there.

>@whalepanda

Tell me more about this faggot.

Yeah I think I'll wait it out. Rather get in the moon late as long as I can sleep easy knowing it'll rise.

>luck out on ETH
>"Wow, he must be a crypto messiah!"
>mfw

Luck out...

Is that how you invest?

>Look, graph go up, me buy

The technology behind ETH is sound as fuck as is the team. If only you knew earlier user...

Crypto is rising exponentially no matter where you look. They were right to invest in ETH, it was a smart decision, but no one could've predicted it would come this far this fast, that's the luck I'm talking about. And just because They made a smart move with ETH doesn't exactly give them the authority to judge the potential of other cryptos without sufficient reason, XMR included. And yeah, I wish I knew about ETH earlier but what's done is done so fuck it.

And then there's fucking Ripple.

Oh God. I don't even want to think about what could've happened if I wasn't too pussy to invest in crypto in March. All we can do now is look forward, user. This bubble still has a ways to go.

>tfw I payed .24 btcs to get in the ship

Is it too late to enter?

nope, wait for the announcement and video later today