Crypto thread, no shilling edition

So which coins actually have a bright future?

It's obvious for Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Please make arguments as to why will go far.

PIVX has dipped to about 90 cents. Just sayin.

Decentralized storage, simple and mass marketable

>No shilling

We couldn't even make it one post.

Honestly WhiteCoin due to a market cap of $700,00 which can move in a day easy. Other than that it's a shit coin.

Also BitBay is looking more attractive by the day. See pic.

Im looking at coins with a 300m or so market cap and im comparing what the price would be at 1b market cap. 300m seems to be a good amount that could realistically hit 1b within a year at the rate the crypto market cap is rising

Looking at mainly ETH Tokens.

Own Golem and Storj

Looking at the ICOs for BAT and Mysterium next week :)

Waves is the one that have bright future. Veeky Forums don't like it because it's not cheap shitcoin that pump and dumps

>DGB
>Sia
>Vox
memecoins are best coins

can you give me some input here

I'm starting to see everyday normies talking about bitcoin on facebook.

I don't know any way to assess value to these fugazi coins, so don't morgage your house and then come cry here later, because this bubble is about to burst at any minute.

First thing we have to examine why ETH token projects work. The Maxim

If you're good at something, never do it for free.

So we have all these use cases for Ethereum, yet it is hard to have Dev Teams who are going to dedicate 5-10 years of their life to put it into works. So we create a token that is fundamentally ETH but creates common incentive between Devs and Investors.

So what does blockchain tech do? It creates distributed trust.

So the best thing to do is to redistribute the technical resources we already own to function.

Storj / Siacoin - Disk space (except Sia has special params)

Golem - CPU Power

Mysterium - Bandwidth and Anonymity

BAT - Your own webbrowsing

>Mysterium - Bandwidth and Anonymity

Unironically DGB

This is what I currently hold.
I'm not going to cash out to fiat, unless I'm actually rich, in fact, I plan to put more money into crypto in a few months. Hopefully before August 1st.

All these coins are coins I found on old wallets from 2014 or so, Gladly surprised by potcoin (actually the price grows in a very stable way compared to others).
I hope RDDCoin keeps growing, and same for LTC.
I would love to get more ETH and DGB, because I know those would be mooning, probably.
DOGE, I'm trying to sell, but only for a high-ish price, and then with that I will buy ETH or DGB, or just keep it as BTC.

I'm trying mostly to diversify, and strangely enough looking at POT, RDD and LTC, those coins are stable enough to not need to transfer them to BTC yet

people talk about so they appear hip to shit but only a small minority take the plunge for real

Rip vox. Should've sold at the then price when i put the order on 5k sats. I would ve rebought mow obviously

Once pot hits .1 $, it is going to moon hard. I recently sold my pots because that's all i had in portfolio and my holdings went down by 33%

yeah, that's why I'm not getting rid of anything!
Dammit, I should still hold DOGE, not try to sell it

Sure am getting real tired of these market depth SCREENSHOTS. They mean as much as microwaved dog piss.

Microwaved dog piss means you own a living, hydrated dog and a microwave. That may not mean much to you, but to me it means the world.

Name your currency you dipshit.

This isn't a bubble. There will be crashes, but a bubble quite a few years off at least.

why there is no coin with the name shitcoin yet?instant success free advertisement wide acceptability

Any opinion on MNE?

Storj fits the description.

IOTAtoken!

there probably was one in 2013.
There were literally thousands of types of coins.
I hold animecoins, anoncoins, gabencoins, bottlecaps, bbqcoins
There is a new trumpcoin even.
I would bet all my gabencoins that there was a shitcoin named shitcoin

I don't think that's it ;)

Siacoin as well

how can i quickly turn $20 into $200 (and so on), for example?

got $20 worth now, wanna get it up to a 'decent' amount before hodl-ing for longer periods.

Buy low and sell high

ETH, GNT, ARK, WAVES, SYS, SC & BLOCK are pretty safe mid to long term investments.

HMQ, DECRED & POSW are also ones that could give you nice returns but I feel are slightly more risky that the ones above.

Full disclosure, I hodl some of each of these coins. Also do your own research.

If you are serious about this, then checkout bitcointalk forums for coins which are gaining attention. Some fags here also know their shit, but can't properly communicate coz they are degenerates. Anyways, research and find coins you believe in. Checkout current price and market cap. Google whether it has potential and create an excel sheet in which you compare your set gains (current/future price * cash you've invested) and also multiply current price with total available coins. This way you'd be able to tell which price is realistic. If you do this for a couple of coins you like, you can also find out which of those coins has the highest potential.

BitBean
News coming soon
Check Twitter

ugh I cant stand that style of forums where you have to click from page to page, why can't everything just be designed like Veeky Forums