When crypto gains are so unbelievable you actually think you might pull it off and get rich of this shit if it persists

>when crypto gains are so unbelievable you actually think you might pull it off and get rich of this shit if it persists
Who here a poorfag starting with low capital? What did you start with? What are your gains like up to now? What is your target goal? How long can this last?

>stopped being a filthy no coiner
>started with 400€ two months ago
>up to almost 5k €
>most of it in the past two weeks
>live in excommie land so 5k goes far
It feels to good to be true, not only that but with larger capital I'm getting easier gains. I had no initial goal but after getting lucky and more-or-less doubling my money and recently skyrocketing with ETH I feel confident in chasing the 10k € mark. I only cashed out 200€ so far.

Can we really make it to lamboland?

With the right selections you might just fucking make it user

I started with $500 and I have $12k now.

I bought ETH months ago and then got some Bitcoin when it was $1600 and held. Got in on RDD at 5 sats and I'm still holding it (might sell if it looks dangerous). I also bought DGB before that got pumped really high to 900 and sold it before the dip.

So basically a bunch of good trades and I have already made half of what I would make at my shitty job in about 2 months. If I had gone all in, I'd probably have 30k or so though.

> started with $500 and I have $12k now.
> half of what I would make at my shitty job in about 2 months
> 24,000 ever 2 months
> inb4 144,000 annual income
>Invests $500

I mean, good gains overall user, but grow a sack and make that money work, man. Shit like this doesn't come along every day, and your job sounds like a literal money faucet.

Nice. I only regret not being more patient when I started, in hindsight, I sold for minimal gains on a bunch of coins when I could've doubled my money repeatedly.

>So basically a bunch of good trades and I have already made half of what I would make at my shitty job in about 2 months. If I had gone all in, I'd probably have 30k or so though.
To put things from my perspective. I made more than I would in over half a year working my shit job in the last two weeks alone.

When will people realize its too early for this to have this kind of attention?Its basically a bubble and its growing because of semi-normies right?

also shameful no-coiner

That 12k is half of what I earn in A YEAR. Sorry I didn't word that correctly. I literally have no more money to put into cryptos right now so my trades were all I had. With all of that, I think I did pretty well.

how do you purchase coins? and what is the most trustable place to keep your coin address?

>semi normies

I would not consider myself one, but I do have a tendency to get in on something about a year before everyone else finds out about it. So I think they'll wake up to crypto in about a year and explode the price. I don't know if a year will be enough to get my lambo though. Fuck.

Ahhhhh, gotcha. Makes more sense, lol. If I made 144k a year, I'd have made a million and retired by now.

Current investment for me personally is $400, currently sitting at 3.5k fluctuating, and have been in this for going on a week now. Going to drop more into it once I get paid again, but with the gains I am starting to make daily, it wont make much of a difference, lol.

Heres hoping this isnt a bubble, and I still have a couple years to earn my fortune.

Yes, noballer. A bubble.

Just remember you literally had a portal to the stars when you're at your shit job, limping home to your fat 3/10 wife, dreading the sympathy sex she gave you two weeks ago because now her period is late and you're so fucking fucked if you have another mouth to feed.

Remember: You can cry, you can scream, you can bay, but you can never get the opportunity in front of you back.

I sincerely hope you ignore the financial news ten years from now if you're going to poopoo money hitting you in the face.

I put in $300 into ETH when it was $82 and sold at $185. I am fine with this.

I use Gemini for BTC and I can buy instantly and lock in the price. It takes a week for them to actually give you your pre-credited bitcoins though. From there I can also buy ethereum directly in US dollars as well.
I transfer to bittrex to trade altcoins.

Just missing the elements into a smooth transition.
Also Remember this is a digital thing,there is no fucking way it cant be hacked.

Maybe not todays but the future computers might be able to solve all this shit encryption and when that happens you will be lucky if you sell in time

Ofc i can be robbed on the streets too but you cant protect something you dont understand.I understand my money is in my pocket or my gold is in my safe i can protect it with self physical defense.

How smart people generally are to protect their digital wallets from hackers?
There is trust going on...
...sorry for the FUD but thats all i have as i want the prices to drop.

Started with $1,000 a week ago
$8,000 in gains so far.

>poorfag starting with $200 in sat, waiting a week for coinbase transfer to come in next week

>already at $240 without even getting dosh just by inflation of BTC lately

I'm almost scared at how clear the path looks to lamboland.

i-is it too late

Has humanity gone extinct?
Then it's not too late friend.

>invested $100 into 5.3k DGB (at 917 sats) because that's all I could afford

If it really does reach a dollar, you'll have $4500. Have faith. You'll be able to pay rent for a month and focus on crypto.

I started with $700, I'm up $150k

Bitcoin is life.

how long bruv?

January 2012

Thats pretty disappointing. Just holding eternally??

How do you file your taxes?

Mining various things since 2010, think I'm up perhaps $35k USD in total if I cashed everything.

>thinking the end of crypto will come from the outside

We can all see how crypto can be killed right in front of us

Look at how effective divide and conquer is working on the king of currency, btc. It's a hollow shell of its former self. Probably from getting too big too fast.

A solid set of unyielding principles seems to be the only way one of these coins makes it. Or you sell out immediately and shit on the grave of satoshi
Cough xrp cough eth

Don't keep your bitcoins on exchanges. Electrum is a very simple btc wallet for your computer, you can recover it with a seed even if you mess everything up.

By mess up I mean if you forget your password or delete files.

>get rich of this shit if it persists
Yeah if the market keeps doubling every week indefinitely then you'll be rich.