Which conspiracy theories do you believe to be true Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q54xeCVFg8I
youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kincora_Boys'_Home
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4728076/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Space is fake

Flat Earth should be on Casual Scum because its even fucking ridiculed on /x/ and they believe anything. There's usually a weekly thread asking if its true, and it devolves into just anger toward those who believe it and who keep spouting "muh fisheye lens" and "I went on a plane once and the earth looked flat".

Where's the Frankfurt School one?

Holohoax

That goes under White Genocide

All TV shows take place in the same universe.

Russia is Byzantium while USA is HRE

This is a good one

And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

Inside job, Iraqi war, global warming fake, Holohoax, (((science))), flat Earth, white genocide, weather control...

The truth is out there. Reality is not what it seems. Keep your eyes open and minds closed. Don't trust what you see in media.

>Roman Empire still existing
Yes please!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q54xeCVFg8I

Skip the song(s).

I don't believe it but the sun revolving around the earth would be cool, as well as the earth being a flat, infinite plane that loops like the background of The Flinstones when they're in the car

The Dutroux Affair made me believe that pedophile rings have connetion to the Belgian government

What was the name of the book exposing the whole thing? I read it once but i can't find it.

White Genocide
>Roman Empire still existing

gladiator frame when

Reality is simulated (or even part of a nested simulation) has always been a pretty strong hunch of mine. Being encased in a never ending matriyoshka doll of nested universes seems pretty much no different than being encased in nothing at all.

"Satan controls the Earth" is some basic bitch shit I heard from a Christian stock worker when I worked at a grocery store as a teenager.

Tectonic drift is a lie, the earth simply has been growing.

youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U

You need to keep a low profile out of /wfg/, pham.

How close is AI controls the earth to 'Satan' controlling the Earth? Both are the embodiment of evil essentially.

Here's something to consider: what if people had the ability to travel through time in the future, and came back to time periods like today to live. If this were the case, we would be living in a decadent culture which rewards instant gratification for individuals seeking easy lifestyles. Maybe we're in a comparatively easy time period, historically. Anyway, the only way they could get away with this, is if everyone had anonymity, if everyone were replaceable: the definition of evil. Everyone is cookie cutter defined, which is the only way this would be possible.

Where's vaccines on this?

holy shit this is retarded

I sometimes wonder to what extent secret pedophile rings exist in western governments.

It was essentially confirmed in Britain with the Kinkara Boys School.

Israel was involved in 9/11

Tell me more about Kinkara Boys School. I can't find anything on the internet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kincora_Boys'_Home

Of course I'd misspell it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4728076/

Here's an interesting article.

A physics professor looks at actual conspiracies within the US government and tries to create a formula for how likely a conspiracy is to go undetected over a given period of time.