The Norwegian oil rigging corp Seadrill (SDRL on NYSE and OSBX) is about to go to the fucking moon

The Norwegian oil rigging corp Seadrill (SDRL on NYSE and OSBX) is about to go to the fucking moon.

Its currently undergoing major restructuring, which i cant tell you the details off atm except that the norwegian state will play a large part in it, but i can promise that its gonna result in Seadrill going up to the 80NOK (a bit less than 20 usd) range in less than a year.

Hi SEC

on what exchange is this coin?

Im a norwegian citizen.

epic

Coins are gonna collapse. There is a reason the feds dont see it as a threat. If the major central banks of the world actually thought crypto could grow to be a competitor, they'd shut this entire project down immediately, and im saying this as someone holding 50g in crypto.

bump

>shutting down decentralized technology

really made me think

I remember when I was a stock pleb these stocks are so fucking manipulated to where the window to make gains is fucking minuscule.

KEK good luck with that jews

This company was about to become insolvent a few months ago, fuck off

>government bans crypto
>crypto goes underground
>you cant buy shit but drugs
>crypto collapses

I know its hard to understand, but the government does not need to destroy all crypto infrastucture to make the market collapse.

They have already started with NY citizens.

>things change

wtf

bump

I bought like 300 shares around $6 bc i liked the company and they had a lot of newer equipment making them more likely to get contracts. But right now I'm sitting with my dick in my hand as it keeps dropping.

Why are you posting this outdated and regulated "stock" on a -clearly- defined elite, crypto-currency board?

SAGE

Because im nice.

I know and it's a horribly stupid concept
>Ban crypto in New York
>Go one state over and buy crypto

>Seadrill is a deepwater drilling contractor which provides drilling services to the oil and gas industry
>It is incorporated in Bermuda and managed from London
>Bermuda

i fucking love this meme

the eternal tax dodging jew strikes again

Do you know what banning entails? I already said they're not gonna make cypto unobtainable, thats a rule they cant enforce.. They're simply gonna make it illegal to use it to buy real stuff, something they'd be able to enforce easily.

And, contrary to what Veeky Forums believes, crypto isnt this magical money making machine. Unless it can be used as a currency, its one hundered percent worthless.

lol good ol SDRL, I was about to buy 2k worth, by the grace of God I didn't because it completely cratered with the oil market.

lol, stay poor then

if they ban crypto i will make terrorist attacks on government officials

I've been burned a few times on the old SDRL