Alright larpers, time to get real now. How much crypto profit you actually realized? i.e. converted back to cash...

Alright larpers, time to get real now. How much crypto profit you actually realized? i.e. converted back to cash. Yesterday I cashed out with exactly what I have put in cumulatively over the years. Therefore I'm at 0. How about you?

Complete disaster on all fronts. Lost hundreds of bitcoins in a hack in my Electrum wallet, then when I cashed the remainder in, my bank froze my account for fraud.

There's no way to cash this shit in safely.

There are even worse horror stories about people who linked their bank to coinbase getting every penny they own emptied by hackers.

>my bank froze my account for fraud
I was lucky. My local bank didnt make any fuss (yet). But I heard for example Reiffeisen banks not only refuse transaction but also automatically close the account.

>cashing your crypto-money out like weak, materialistic fucktards
>not hoarding every single penny in your bitcoin wallet until bitcoins become a widely-accepted currency in most businesses

this is why the best way to start out in the crypto game is by being a NEET who's still living with mom & not holding any sort financial responsibilities until you're hitting six-digit big-boy bucks

More than 3k off like $500

Is it a good idea to cash out via BTC ATMs? Can they be traced easily?

how about cashing out with paypal? isn't that pretty anonymous?

alot of people on localbitcoins just use bank transfers as if banks are totally fine with it?

altho i guess all they see is you just sending money to random people

"If Bitcoin wins buying btc is cashing out"

How much you need to cash out?

1-2k

Dude you need to cultivate a personal relationship with your banker. Tell them its coming, show them your shit, ask them about home mortgages, long-term CDs (dont fucking buy 0.75% shit to moron), show them you are going to be their best customer and then they will suck your hog.

Paypal isnt any better than a random crypto exchange. They can and will freeze accounts easily. localbitcoins is also an exchange btw. Guess cashing out by bank wire via localcoins would be safer than directly exchange -> bank.

How about buying consumer goods directly with bitcoins?

4k because i needed to pay a debt

what about payoneer?

just gonna buy a shit ton of cocaine

Yeah you cryptocucks, oh you have tons of MONEYin crypto? Well then cash it out and PROVE IT YOU FUCKERS. IT'S NOT REAL, IT'S NOT FUCKING REAL!

best FUD i read here so far

Invested 20$ in shitcoin like 2 months ago, now I have 1500$. I'm scared, it shouldn't be this easy right? RIGHT?

Fuck cash. Fuck banks.

I wan't as little cash as possible

THIS IS THE FBI !
It should be this fucking easy.....expect government retaliation soon

Then give it to me. Wait, you dont have any.

12,000 bitcoin.

This was all way back in 2011 when bitcoin was trading between $2 - $3 and most people (other than nerds) didn't know about it.

In no particular order I made thousands here and there by:

>mining
>e-begging
>trading
>stealing other people's wallets

I even stole 1000 bitcoin from one of my mates because he was so fucking retarded to leave his computer unlocked when I was at his house. He actually thought he deleted the file and didn't really care about it for years until bitcoin hit $1000. He was kind of depressed and suicidal so I kind of felt sorry for and bought him an expensive sports car and a first class trip to travel around Asia (worth the amount of bitcoin I stole) for his 25th birthday. He's happily married now actually, and lives in some part of South Korea as an English teacher.

Just use a bitcoin atm you retard.
Why would you let your (((bank))) handle your crypto gains? Their very existence is being threatened by bitcoin, they aren't your friends in this, they aren't there to help you, they are there to fuck you over and hope you lose trust in crypto.
Also crypto is worth more than fiat, just leave it on a hardware wallet until you can actually buy things directly with your coins

>started with $350 in february and missed every single moon, but still tripled my money
You have to be mentally impaired not to make gains in this market.

As of now, i cashed out my original investment of 350$. 0 fuss or frills going from bitrrex to coinbase back to my bank account.

I get thats a very small amount, but i only intend to cash out in chunks every so often.

>stealing other people's wallets
How do I do this on the internet?
I really want to steal some coins desu

>not quadrupling your money in 3 weeks.

Are you sure it's not you who's retarded?

About 3000 now

>tfw only doubled your investment.
ENOUGH

I told you I missed everything.
I was just making a point about still gaining money through shit investments.

>Not going x8 in the first month.

hnmmmmm

>There's no way to cash this shit in safely.

This is why you simply wait til merchants start accepting BTC and ETH directly and cash it out by buying stuff. That is my plan at least.

>Yesterday I cashed out

good job, see you at $3000

You have jack shit. Go post that screen to the approppriate circlejerking thread.

So basically a leap of faith, i.e. nothing.

Dont forget to update us on your realized gains once it all comes crashing down.

ok

>believing this incredibly shitty larp

just cashed out $750 yesterday from ETH
expecting a correction, then I'll buy back in

If you realized the real potential of cryptocurrency you'd understand noone here will have to cash out.

Cashing out for a toys like lambo is a /biz meme. Real /bizrealis hold till crypto allows for a nwo :D :P

>Raiffeisen
Well fuck me then

Why cant you just sell your bitcoins on localbitcoins in small chunks?

Where are you?

I took out what I have invested. Made over 1700% this in 20 days.

What the fuck are you niggers even doing? Don't get hacked like a retard, make sure you get notified when your payout addresses etc get changed or someone logs in from a new device, don't "link your bank account" just wire to your accounts like you do for your wallets etc.

>implying you can tell where the top of the bubble is

This is exactly why you don't sell but hold. Bubbles can last years. Bitcoin is a disruptive technology with endless impact in the current financial system. You are insane to try predict any tops and sell your moon tickets.

central yurope

"it will NEVER burst"

It will, and chances are you will sell too early, and the next floor will be way higher than what has been called a "top" by all the traders the past few days.

Are you a customer of the Volksbank Raiffeisenbank?

So your plan is to buy tokens and never cash out.
>"B-but in 2020 it will be worth SO MUCH"

Nah I'm banking at a local bank with domestic ownership.

>pic unrelated

Well right now my plan is to cash out my initial seed money some time in the next few weeks, and then once I hit a significant amount of capital to just take a chunk of my gains home as income and let the rest ride.

about $650

cashed out 1500 of my 850 input.

the other 25k is still floating in cyberspace.

So far 2k. Started 2 months ago. Absolutely serious, it is now sitting in my USD wallet in Coinbase.

>cashed out
>USD wallet in Coinbase

Coinbase is FDIC insured....

>trades in completely unregulated market
>believes his fiat is in safe hands

but that doesn't mean they aren't assholes who will freeze your funds for no reason

Eh. They've banned my account and frozen it before. Took about 2 months for them to answer my support requests, etc., but I eventually got back in. As far as I'm concerned, FDIC insured is good enough for me. It just means I'll be able to get it out eventually.

how bad did that dip hurt?