I think I'm overdiversified. Help me clean my portfolio Veeky Forums. The only ones I'm not touching are DGB and XRP

I think I'm overdiversified. Help me clean my portfolio Veeky Forums. The only ones I'm not touching are DGB and XRP.

Sell everything that's green and put them into the red ones. Sell the reds when they turn green and repeat.

Fucking hell, do you just buy every shit coin that gets shilled here?

>he fell for the "you can overdiversify" meme

Sell all, put it into dgb and etc.

Pretty much yeah, and I've made $15k in about a week doing that. I only put $50 into RDD for example.

Only add BITB with a couple million coins and hold all this for several years. Buy and hold. Thank me in 3 years.

You gotta increase your holdings of risk-free assets.

There are no risk free assets in crypto. With the exception of DGB, my goal right now is short term gains, so I'm looking for high risk/high reward trades.

So it's literally a good idea to buy every cheap coin shilled on Veeky Forums? Color me surprised. Have you divested some of your gains into more stable coins? If I were you I'd be putting most of my gains into ETH, BTC, and probably DGB. Maybe a bit more of RDD too.

But srsly what's your method? Just buy every altcoin you find on Veeky Forums?

How much/when did you start out?

I buy and hold for a few days (sometimes a week) to see where it's going and if nothing is happening, I'll sell like 80% of it and buy something else, which is why I'm holding only $100-200 of so many coins.

I've put about $13k in, but not all at once. I started trading at the beginning of this month. Only bought $1000 of DGB when it was at 100 sats when I could have gone all in and bought $5000, slightly regretting it now.

Where are your Beans??

bump

kek

Dump ETC, TRST, RDD, DTB, VOX, RADS, VTC, LBC, MUSIC, XBY, SHIFT, GNT, VIA, ICASH, UBQ, RLC and BLK.

give VOX until the end of the day at least

hope you don't live in USA, your taxes would be literally 1-2k pages

>inb4 paying taxes lmao XD

where did this meme that you need to fill in each individual sale come from

In the fucking toilet where this gay shit belongs to

if you are a crypto trader you won't qualify for 1031 like-kind exchanges between different crytpos, so tax laws is where it came from. a good tax attorney/cpa may be able to swing it for you though.

If the exchanges don't report to the IRS (and I'm pretty sure they don't), then why would I have to tell them anything? I can just hold BTC for a year and then claim it as long term capital gains so as to not make the IRS suspicious of where the money is coming from and I'll end up paying only 15% on it.

>If the exchanges don't report to the IRS (and I'm pretty sure they don't), then why would I have to tell them anything?
you think the IRS is going to leave all that money on the table from the gains over the past 3 months? think again my dude. they didn't crack down in previous years because they would have had too much realized losses being claimed. not the case anymore in 2017.

>24 hr change +40%
Why do you think you're overdiversified

So what do yo think they're going to do, subpoena the exchanges for all their records? I don't think that would even be constitutional. And if it does happen, the exchanges will just move overseas and problem solved.

Half of that was actually me buying another $5k worth of coins with fiat. My actual gains from the last 24 hours are more like 15-20%.

Choose a number of coins you would like to drop, then see which coins have had the smallest gains over the last couple weeks/months/whatever, the sell them and put the money into ETH (Or whatever floats your boat, but I think ETH is a smart choice)

Jesus, dude, I have 20 coins and even I think I'm being retarded.

they will either pass new laws or put up such a stink that the exchanges will either refuse to serve US customers or comply.

sure you can do your altcoin trading on btc-e, but when they match your $1000 buy in 2014 on coinbase to the $50000 sell in 2017, they know you couldn't have made that large of a gain on bitcoin alone. now you're being audited.

either way they will be getting paid. I don't mind paying 15% to sleep well at night.

>either way they will be getting paid. I don't mind paying 15% to sleep well at night.
how do you get over the 1-year holding hurdle? will they audit tx history?

Right, but that's why I'm saying I will report it as long term gains with made up trades so the numbers will match up once I do actually cash out.

Honestly, I Want to do this.

In the crypto bull bubble, one of these will make you rich. eventually.

they will do whatever they gotta do to get paid man. the majority of my gains are long term but I'll probably have 5-10k short term I'll have to pay 30% on this year.

it's your ass buddy. do what you gotta do.

>$10k into DGB
user

You do know that all cryptos are correlated right?

Thats not diversification, that's
the 4chanic portfolio i have seen.
I hope you have other baskets

I hate that. i wish this app had an option when inputing a new buy that would exclude it from being totaled in % gains. Captch lunes 1900 what does this mean? What shitcoin is at 1900 sats.

You just put 50$ on everything?

do what and never go beyond 10 shitcoins (couple of big ones, couple of long terms and the rest pump and dump in progress or prospects)
Don't ever do this stupid shit ever again please.

So why sell?
You are doing It well user

How much gains do you make on average per day? % wise.

hopefully not the future of lumens

>300 golem

Don't you like money? not even shilling but it's one of the few coins that actually have value because of what it can generate.

Golem is way overhyped dude. Who is going to rent out their computing power for pennies?