RGT - Robin Hood General thread

CVM eternal bagholder edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

PREVIOUS THREAD:

this CVM crash is probably going to kill /rgt/

pls respond ;~;

I'M REALLY FEELING IT.

What are todays memes?

Im throwing in 2k.

I want 10k by next week.

...so you want 500% gains

good luck with that

can i buy bitbeans on robinhood?

>almost sold CVM at .125 the other day
>could have bought back in on this massive dip

why god why god do I gotta suffer

Fucking neck yourself faggot.

Why this fuck would a STOCK trading app trade your shitty alt-coin.

They are trying again to submit the necessary paperwork for the p3 trial. It's a full hold this time, but there is still possibility to have it lifted. You can jump ship now or go long. :/

I tried to warn you

I told you to count your gains only when they are realized

you told me I was being mad and salty

I'm sorry user. There will always be another moon mission. dont fear

FUCK that I am not going to eat this loss. They said in the statement that their going to be submitting their revised request "very soon". I'm buying the fuck out of this dip, then when it moons my gains will be even larger.

buy X

they just got an analyst upgrade, will probably run up ~5% today

one of the fundamental axioms of trading: never put more money on a losing horse. it's like throwing money on a money fire.

I'm willing to take that risk. Honestly I hope to average down below 10 cents then once it climbs back up closer to 11 I intend to halve my position. I just want to make this money back, and I plan to be very patient waiting for this bottom and even more patient waiting for the pop.

I'm just going to long it and wait. It is highly unusual for a trial to make it this far only to fail. (source: scientist) It most likely has to do with their former CRO.

i havent lurked here for at least 2 months

how many crypto shitposters does this general attract on a daily basis now? i remember when btc had a good day there was the odd shill that would post once or twice to gloat and eventually leave because no one would take his b8. im assuming its gotten much worse since the start of the year?

its gotten so much worse...

There's a difference between a losing horse (bad company) and a good company that is currently in a shitty spot

and there's nothing wrong with averaging down the latter

sold all my shares for .075 per share

waiting to see what happens.

for the CVM holders
this is the reason for the drop today

buy dgb

y r nocoiners so mad?

Good day to buy CVM?

7 is around its low, but i might wait and see if it deops more and read about why it was halted again

nobody wants your minecraft coin

it was downgraded from partial to full phase 3 hold.

i'm waiting for .05 before i buy back in.

After ETRM hit the shitter yesterday I'm thinking to pull out of the stock market game and go all in on memecoins, anyone else?

>nobody wants gainz in no time
stay poor then

I heard about the lawsuit.

Is AMRS still good?

Get in MACK. 1.06 dividend on Friday, must hold until tuesday. 2.48 52 wk low. Financed from their billion dollar sale of drug through 2019. More dividends coming as the drug they sold hits certain milestones.

I'm hoping for a PIP-like pop after they shell out their divvy.

X is my stock pick for today

I got 3k freshly settled funds. I need some memes before I do something smart and throw it all in UVXY.

I frogetted my trip.

CVM my nigga

I'm holding 10,000 at .32
I'm in it for the long haul, at least until the next pump before the next earnings release comes out

CVM BTFO

I hope you faggots learned a valuable lesson about risk management today

friendly reminder to buy TGTX as a long term hold, very wholesome meme

if you can get in around $10.50 - 11 you are good

its at 11.90 right now though so it might not pull back to that level for a few days, if at all

Can I at least have some CVM suicide memes for my suicidal thoughts to seem like a joke

So that means this is a great opportunity to accumulate more CVM.

kek, but /rgt/ believes this

Just because they haven't lifted the hold doesn't mean they will never lift the hold. We've got time to get in before lift off.

Aren't you scared of the reverse split? You gotta pull before then

Sold house will buy back in on news of R/S

Here you go.

just a reminder, robinhood app fucks up stock price. if you buy a stock using the app it's the kiss of death

you've been warned

This.

Always use limits.

I bought SPY with robinhood what does that mean?

look at the orderbook fuck face

If that's true, then why not game the system?
Buy a dummy share, price drops; buy in for real right after

Appreciated

G$$ correction coming very soon. easy 10-15%

crashing this market

with no survivors

God damn it biz I trusted you with my cvm fuck this now I'm homeless if this stupid penny stock never goes back up

Hope you have enough money for kneepads.

I'm down $1000

dont see me bitching at /rgt/ for this

maybe its because i didnt spend money i couldnt afford to lose.

.089 stop loss triggered selling it all for .062 why the fuck do I give Robinhood money?

there is a such thing as a 'stop limit' as well, where you set the limit sell price if your stop target gets triggered

What the fuck is this?

Fuck it I just put it all in SPXL.

Anti Money Laundering
I really hate this learning curve thing

are you trying to withdraw to a different account than the one you used for deposits

>this person is giving you stock advice

Any big movers today?

yes you have to be very careful with these low volume penny stock shits

realize the bid/ask spread is typically fucking huge and there are not usually many orders on the orderbook

this means huge slippage when you hit a market buy or sell

see my post from yesterday again

Fuck i shouldve gone in for a CVM bounce play.

Now its too late.

THERE WERE THOSE WHO DOUBTED THE ETERNAL MEME

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Arb bump should be coming soon, easy 10mil for CVM to keep them operating until the FDA shit gets revised and resubmitted. Hold strong brothers

when X blows past +5% on the day it usually goes to +10% in my experience

still a bit risky to get in now unless you are willing to swing it for a few days/week

my personal target is somewhere around $25

That does change the fact that it lost nearly 20% today.

Its not a good stock for long term.

buy the SPEX dip

KTOS?

More like BAE-TOS

11$ soon friend

Wish I held my shares from under 7.50$$

But O well, I've always been rooting for them. These gains make me happy, like a father watching his son hit a homerun.

Also NOVTsama

I honestly love these snail gains more than moon missions.

is CARA about to do it ?

This board is 95% cryptocurrency right now. I have 50% of my money in crypto, but it makes me sad that this board is now /crypto/ and not Veeky Forums.

BOYS. I JUST GOT A HOT FUCKING TIP FROM A SEASONED TRADER.

This is not a tip as in "this stock is about to moon," more like "this is an extremely fucking good company to put your money into."

Check out himax technologies (HIMX). Based out of taiwan, they make semiconductors that go into pretty much every single VR/AR headset. They supply google, microsoft, and just got a contract with applel for some 3d sensor that's going into the iphone 8. i believe they also supply facebook/oculus. ZERO DEBT.

I don't see the point of investing in Crypto. I mean sure I have a sophisticated gaming PC, mine the coins and trade them, but its like not I'm going to throw real capital at magical internet money when I could be using that to trade memes with strangers.

I'm buying the next meme posted.

Sold!

DRYS

pls dont meme on me
I bought in blindly based on this post

It's almost time boiz

Hello am new have $5 how start yes??

did AMRS SHILL 1 die when AMRS lost half its value in a day?

think of it as repayment for all the cara L2 screenshots youve been posting for me :^)

>only one man has been asking for CARA L2

You the man Stevie, gonna scoop some HIMX up as well.

cheers

If you are in OTC RSII is going to explode

We invested now Fidget!

shit I got stopped out of my X position

o well I cant complain about gains even though it will probably bounce from this selloff soon

>CVM

FUCK YOU ALL. IM NEVER LISTENING TO THIS BOARD AGAIN. I HOPE YOU COCKSUCKERS ALL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH.

EAT SHIT

>didn't buy the dip
>didn't even read the letter completely

This is the future you chose.

im sorry for your loss

hopefully you werent balls deep

Not in Fiat he won't but those memes don't need to be dreams on a crypto.

ok good luck with your pewdiepie coin

I DID READ THE ENTIRE FUCKING LETTER. THE COMPANY IS SHIT AND MANAGEMENT DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SHAREHOLDERS. IT'S A FUCKING SCAM THAT YOU FAGGOTS BAITED A BUNCH OF ANONS INTO. YOU FUCKING KNEW TOO DIDN'T YOU I BET YOU DON'T EVEN OWN ANY SHARES. GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!

Lesser tips are Kopin (KOPN), who make HMDs, and MicroVision (MVIS), in order of decreasing hype. Make of them what you will.

I know nobody listens but MNST is up over 10% since I called it

So if robinhoods graphs are shite what do you niggas use

In every thread there are warnings that you shouldn't meme. There are people who post thousands in losses from losing memes.
You have NO ONE to blame but yourself for buying these retarded get rich quick penny of the week stocks from tripfags who've only been here a few weeks.

Buy $VOO with what you have left and take a 6 month break my friend.