VOX

Get in while you can. Coin just dipped, when the VR app comes out it will boost to 5K.

You won't miss out, right user?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Voxelus
twitter.com/Voxelus/status/867426952696795136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When will it be released? I need a quick rundown on VOX

Being released today. any minute really for the update from twitter

I'm strapped in and ready. Captain.

This guys not mucking about BUY THE DIP BIZ BROS!!!

Just bought a few thousand of em let's see this moooon

Strapped on boiz

Just sold 700k enjoy your bags slow pokes

Really like the vibes in this thread, no fud, just a bunch of biz bros strapping in for moon shots. This is the life guys, this is the fucken life..

The rise is inevitable. It's going to 5k, even more if the app is good. If the app turns out to be shit we all still dump at a handsome profit.

i bought in yesterday at 1900 and sold today at 3k, op is just trying to sell his shitty coins because he missed the moonride

Whats the app and VOX being used for?

I market bought the shit out of this. Original plan was to accumulate the dip but the recent news is gold.

Let's look at it logically: it is at 2 million market cap right now, and all it needs to do is go back to previous ATH to reach 8 million (which is 400% gain).

Compare this with DGB (100+ million market cap). This has more features and a bigger future. It should get to 100 million market cap.

Google that shit lol; effort pays off, laziness doesn't

Yep just looking at that daily chart makes me moist, hard part is to not be tempted to sell off for measly profits.

I did that with DGB (doubled my money), ain't gonna do that again with this one. To the moon and beyond my friend

Why should I. There are other profitable coins. If you want my money to pump VOX just give me a reason

get out nocoiner lol.

>>free advice
>>give me a reason to put in my 20 bucks

Why do you autistic little shits gotta come in here and throw tantrums?

>says the guy to the other guy who had 14$ profit over the last days
Top kek, VOX is nothing special. If you are even able to try to convince me

Lel, don't buy any dude. Make up your own mind. You seem to be sitting on the fence wanting people to convince you either way. Do you happen to have a vagina where your balls should be?

Seems like you fuds can't do anything than emotionally hype. I think none of you actually knows about VOX and you just jumped on the train without knowing where it goes.

I asked for some intel. All i got was cry babies. Try to convince people instead of that emotional garbage

I'm very new to all of this. At what rate would you sell your VOX? 5K? 6k?

Every single VOX thread is made by the same guy trying to bump the price to sell his bags

>>Baiting for someone to convince me yet again

The app will suck. Might be some money to be made anyway, but the app will definitely suck.

>cnet founder majority shareholder.
>team have been working on this for at least 5 years.
>Team is very qualified, Not retards like musicoin people either. Stick to schedules.
>Has a 2mill marketcap, coins with absolutely no real technology has 10x that.
>ATH is 8mill, we are in a bubble and this hasn't really done anything.

Only one crying is you dude. There's nothing emotional in what I said. Buy or don't buy, it makes no difference to me.

Peace brutha, remember: this is all just meme money

Looks like the person doesn't even know what VOX is about

Don't bother with him man. This info has been repeated on the board, it don't take for certain people.

Hope we get to the moon, my friend.

Don't try convince autists bro, they'll find any little detail to pick at, buy and hodl, smoke a big joint.

So my friend, this is clearly a bump and dump, if you have money and want to make a profit fast, I recommend you go in now, why this app is going to be trash, nobody will want to buy anything, just the app itself Rendering some 500 - 700 profit satoshis, but after that, it's just going to fall, this is clearly got other whale's bags trying to profit, I only recommend to pump and dump

>the moment when you have to get self verification throgh a "new fried".
Your talmudic mind tricks don't work on me

ima smoke a big joint for real, i have literally gone all in on this coin. I am so confident in it.

This might going to be huge, the app seems to have real potential. See you on the moon guys!

Look, whether you believe in the company/product or not, you cannot deny that it is undervalued compared to shitcoins with $80+ million market cap. The point we should remember is that all it needs to do is get back to previous ATH for a 400% return.

As someone who bought DGB, let me just say I didn't find that one particularly valuable either. We memed it into a crypto with a chance at a future.

>>Jew joke
>>Can't spell friend
>>"self verification"

Okay goy. Oops... I meant guy.

Nice man how much autism do you have?

Double top, higher highs, lower lows, still very much bullish, could see this making yet another higher high, once fomo sets in (shortly)

Annnd fomo set in, enjoy your gains gents, to all the fuders, better luck next time lads.

This is a good chart right user

yeah it's not the best risk/reward but it does look good for a short term punt but certainly a keeper for the long term portfolio.

This goy gets it.

We are in bubble market conditions. Read about the pumps of the dotcom bubble if you want to get an idea of how pricing and market movements are working right now in this field.

This company has a fantastic narrative to tell. A well developed VR sandbox game that could be a new minecraft, adopting VOX coins that are tradeable with fiat and other cryptos as in-game currency will generate huge extra interest in this company and give it a constant mass of cheerleaders and advocates - a great innovation for a game I think.

A few other points in favour of this company.
-very very cheap market cap
-Major investors + skilled team with long history in industry, especially developing tools used by other games studios(look up atmosphir)
-based in Silicon valley, hub of vr tech&talent and centre of technology in general.

I am going all in because this coin is so obviously undervalued for what it offers. I could give you a run down of the other coins that have a much higher market cap and are total trash -xby, rdd, mne - even dgb is sort of vaporware and I was a longtime investor.

Buy and don't look back with this one.

This. Got my 2000 for a 1 week play (which I will unload at 200% and guarantee gains) and 2000 for my long term hold.

THAR SHE BLOWS!

>buy at 3090
>immediately drops the moment after i buy it

every time wew

when's the announcement?

>24h low at 1600
>buy at 3k
This is why you don't have a lambo.

i catch this shit late every time. think i need some btc in reserve for this stuff

Sell at 6k, or hold for more gains after the app becomes successful

The japs are going to buy it all up to 3500 and hold 5k.

Buy now before you get Riced.

Exactly the same on me haha

I "store" my BTC in ridiculously optimistic buy orders, when I need some I just cancel a few orders, if the orders get filled I accidentally bought something crazy low and I can expect to sell it at 2x within the week.

TA says it should go to 23K this year.

Did you make a fake girl account just to infiltrate trading rings?

that's a good strategy. I've only just started obviously and only started with $100 so I'm basically doomed without the right pajeet coin to get me more funds to work with

I might scrounge $50 and put it in as btc and wait for the next P&D

And a ching chong nip nong to you, my lady.

so they selling at 5k?

alright, I bought this coin in anticipatio of the sheer hype revolving the new app release. Question is, if this coin is so undervalued, what are your projected prices in the next month? I'm thining I should bail at 6k sat but is that too high? too low?

It's just some twitter nobodies, mind.

i've not left the house in 3 months apart from food and household stuff, i just do this all the time now.

I have been part of the same group for 5 years.

Some real whales dipped the price and want in on the action. Follow suit and buy up What you can

Some folks are saying 10k+. If your not that optimistic/patient, you can set up orders (conditional if need be) to hedge against loss. Sell a percentage of your stash at a certain gain and hold the rest, and even if it collapses you've minimized the damage.

See my earlier example at to see my strategy.

Cup and Handle pattern formed?

Sure looks like it

Bought 2000 more at 2600, lets go

Will be launched very soon. Buy now, before it's too late.

Bought a small dip last night. Time to hodl.

Hodl guys, this stuff has DGB level potential. Don't say I didn't warn ya

when will this moon? should i cash out or what

Holy shit. With G? This is indeed going to be huge if they launch today. with ease to 23K Sats without ever looking back or so

Fug I missed it

barely getting started, the app hasnt been published yet. still waiting on everything on the backend to go through then it'll be on google daydream platform and the autists will begin to go nuts over it -- building fantasy lands to the edges of their minds while voxels price soars to the edges of the universe

I'll throw my bit in at 500 I guess then

Just bought 500 coins at 2900. I know i am late and I would have bought at 2500 but was busy setting up bittrex and localbitcoins.

Anyway, this is my first trade, don't fuck me Vox!!

When are people planning on hodl'ing to? Planning to sell after the initial moon rise because of launch, or planning to hold even further say 1 month or more?

sell at 3,5k

You'll learn a lot just by trading and making mistakes yourself. I started getting into this stuff a few months ago and I've already turned .01btc into .035btc on bittrex alone. Start small and invest in coins with practical value.

Also, with vox, you could sell some at 3.5 like said, but you want to keep holding a fair bit too in case it keeps going

This is not filling me with confidence

Just wait.

Thanks for the replies, nice that you help noobs out. Here's to making a bit of money ^^

I dont really see the value in this? Please enlighten me...
I'm the only person I know who owns a VR HMD, so VR market adoption is sloow... and the app looks kinda shitty tbqh

I did see one of the guys using vox to create his game had 134k followers on twitter, hoping this alone is something. I am doubtful too but oh well

I'm literally going to buy a vr set for this and ball the fuck out

>Step 1: Buy Vox
>Step 2: Buy VR with earnings
>Step 3:???
>Step 4:Profit!!

Trying to sell eth fot vox but can't find vox wallet. Any ideas?

Buy at Bittrex?

Where can I even trade this? It seems to be delisted everywhere.

Only available on Bittrex, according to Blockfolio.

Bittrex.

Bittrex

VOXELUS IS LIVE ON THE GOOGLE PLATFORM!

twitter.com/Voxelus

They are live, there we come lamboland!

SHIT HERE WE GO

App is here!

>the app is here
>market is not moving
T-they're just checking out the app right?

HUGE NEWS, THEY ARE LIVE!!!

get in now!!!

>tfw you have a finger on the trigger and an eye on the exit
whatever happens I'm ready.

Nigga people have barely had time to download the shit. Chill.