MOON is going to surpass ETH on bleutrade.com, this is huge, and you don't want to miss this...

MOON is going to surpass ETH on bleutrade.com, this is huge, and you don't want to miss this, the 1 sat wall is being taken down right now, get in before it gets to 5 sats!

It's happening!!

Still waiting for my wallet to sync so I can withdraw some BTC from Polo and transfer it to Bleu. Getting nervous seeing that 1 sat wall being torn apart.

Literal fucking moon mission.
I'M STRAPPED IN.
SOMEONE COUNT ME DOWN!

Prolly not going to make it user, sorry. :(

Sorry man, you might be able to make it for 2 sats

REMINDER: If you buy into Mooncoin, do NOT sell immediately @ 2 sats; this WILL KILL MOMENTUM.

Wait until, at the VERY LEAST, it is listed on Polo/Bittrex before considering selling off. Do not fuck this coin with your Jell-0 fucking pudding weak ass hands.

I'm at 84%. Wall is at 1.55 BTC. Maybe I have a slim chance?

I'm praying for you user!

You might barely make it actually, depends on if a whale eats up another BTC, like has been happening for a while now

in for 2 million MOON!

.5 BTC left holy shit

FUCKING BITCOIN TRANSACTION TIME COMEONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

1SAT WALL BROKEN

AHAHAHAHAHHA

!!!

ETH was at volume 16 hours ago and doge was also way lower. there is money being moved to bleutrade probably for moon man

if this was on bittrex I would buy it in a hearbeat

Same
I don't trust these shitsites

buy it, download mooncoin wallet, xfer the shit out, sit tight. it'll get in bittrex soon and you can cash out later

After this 1 sat wall comes down it will surpass eth and be the default page on bleutrade, that's crazy