Getting rich

What are the easiest ways to get rich?

buying mooncoin

Buy 20000 shitcoins for $5. Watch the price rise to $5.05 Then shit yourself and panic sell when the price falls to $4.99 a few minutes later.

Repeat with the next shitcoin.

>literally asking this question when it's all right in front of you on this board

just how fucking retarded are you

Where can I learn about investing in cryptocurrencies, I don't have much money to lose.

Then fucking around with crypto is not for you. Only put in money you are willing to throw away.

Invest $500 in BAT when it comes out. You'll be a millionaire by 2020

The same way you learn about trading stocks. It's all equity trading or asset trading if you will.

Work a day job consistently and hustle in the evenings. Save everything and invest sensibly. Maybe some hail Marys in crypto with a few longer-term holds (btc, eth). Buy into ICOs. Stay current.

How do I turn cryptocurrencies back into dollars when I make a profit?

Yeah this you need a dayjob for steady cashflow and increased capital base.

You don't have to be CEO of JP Morgan but as long as you have a job and low expenses multiplying your money to a million through crypto is really not hard right now.

Who's to say when it will blow up in our faces though don't invest money you can't afford to lose.

Being born rich.

>tfw living in mom's basement and working at McDonald's and have close to $93,000 in the bank because of saving everything + cryptos

You're doing it right my friend don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Madman

Borrow $50k from your parents, buy crypto, cash out $10 million in december, and pay your parents back $100k for being nice enough to lend you the money.

dgb

drop shipping

lol jk, ethereum

What's BAT? can't find it on coinmarketcap

The answer is clear
But action is what speaks.

>Implying my parents even have 20k to their name

You don't. Don't you remember? Cryptos are gonna take over bad banks any time now.

You forgot to add
>thinking about suicide daily

kneepad polishing

>You forgot to add
>>thinking about suicide daily

>gym 5:30 AM every single day, Veeky Forums
>gf who wants to wife
>no debt
>future career in something more meaningful or lucrative once I fully cash out

I've got fuck you money. What do u got, senpai?

>bank
>not exchange
not gonna make it.

hold 10 BTC

20k fiat

Enough monthly income from renting I dont have to have a dayjob. Not even joking.

You live at your parents, flip burgers for living and yet there's a girl who wants to marry you. Gj I guess.

Buy as much BitBean, wait one year, profit.

1st you buy 1 pair of knee pads
With profits from first pair of knee pads, buy second pair of knee pads
repeat

btw, how'd you get started? Are you some kind of slumlord or do you have nice properties in nice areas?