Do not think in linear terms when predicting bitcoin tops

This could be the big one ladies and gentlemen.

A rally alike to the one in early 2013.
There are quite some similarities here already, for example a really nice exponential growth.

In such rallies, linear charts are utterly useless. Just ignore every linear chart you see around, which tries to predict a bitcoin top.
LINEAR SCALE IS USELESS FOR BITCOIN IN A RALLY !!!!
And this could develop to be a really nice and long rally.

Looking at the Stoch RSI, we are not even overbought yet.
So this could go one for MONTHS !!!! It is insane, I know, and the top could be so brutally above what everyone else is expecting, that I shudder even now as I type this.

The fundamentals are there too. Segwit is happening one way or another. Lightning Network will mean trillions of transactions per second eventually, so no more bitching and complaining by pajeets that can't afford fees. Meaning BTC will not only be a better gold, but an actual fast, global currency for micropayments as well. Also factor in the fact that you can make interest off running LN hubs (think PoS staking but in bitcoin).

Not to mention the endless possibilities deployed throught sidechains (everything Ethereum does, could be done under the Rootstock sidechain, for example).

Hold on tight, we may be about to see a black swan event.

The fact that im actually going to be rich in the next decade gives me hope.

We NEETS will finally win at the end while boomers miss the boat. THIS is the NEET uprise. We say something undervalued, we supported it, and we'll reap the benefits while the rest of drones got exploited by (((them))) in exchange of inflating currency until age 70.

this post is pure poetry

You neets will get fucked. I work full-time and trade crypto. Im not a selfish neet. People like you will fuck up

I have only $800 on crypto with no possibility to get more ;_;.

I missed so many moons.

Amen brother, the blockchain has given me hope for the future for the first time in over a decade.

It's okay user

Just make sure you buy more

We're STILL early, as unbelievable as it seems

How could the Jews let all us NEETS get rich. Is it true if you have 21btc you'll be a millionaire soon? Someone help me rationalize this because I'm fucking LOST AT THE THOUGHT of this.

Die Juden will try regulate and centralise crypto so they still get interest off the top. They'll replace all the current exchanges with (((regulated))) ones. They'll lobby to make current practices illegal, introduce new rules, then invest billions in building new exchanges where they alone profit.

some are predicting 2-5 mil per btc

my dick can predict 99999 gazillion
predictions can suck my dick

i get that you're upset about not having coins but there's no need to be vulgar

I have about 3 BTC worth of coins, (I wish I had more) but predictions are still meaningless, and even talking about them is a waste of time

>tfw only 0.2 BTC and 1 ETH but at college and wageslave so can't afford anything more

IM GONNA MISS THIS WHYYYYYYYYY

you would miss it more if you had 0 coins

>hodling 21 BTC for the next 10 years
>fucked
Pick one. Im going to be richer than your cuck ass can imagine. Enjoy lossing your BTC bought with your waggie job in shitcoins while I just limit myself to accumulate even more BTC in the meantime with my adsense NEET gains.

There will be 21 million coins ever created.
If you hold 21, you are in a group of 1 million people.
Considering all the lost BTCs, less than 21 (but 21 is cool to hold).
There are 7.5 billion people on earth.

There will NEVER be enough BTC for all fiat millionaires in existence today to own ONE.

There will never be enough BTC for all CORPORATIONS in existence today to own ONE.

Do the fucking math.

Bitcoin is designed to reward those that get in early (as it should). Risk/reward, cut and clear with the same rules for everyone since day 1, no bullshit. No sugarcoated crap for communists. Pure risk/reward.

By then we'll have 100% decentralized exchanges working as fast as centralized ones via payment channels on the lightning network.

All the Jews can do is join and get a bigger position, making us richer.

And the Jews are already getting in if you haven't realized. But until they press full throttle is when we are going to get richer than we could have ever imagined.

EVERYONE needs unregulated crypto and bitcoin is the capital B blockchain. The jews will benefit from it too to move money around the world.

when will the last bitcoin be mined?

Technically never.
The mining returns will approach a horizontal assymptote around 2100, so you could take that as the approximate date the last bitcoin will be mined. The date is not exact because halving depends on difficulty as well.

oh well, I thought I would be ready for a big price increase when that happened, I won't even be alive so whatever

Around 2140

By 2030 we should be rich, notice how steep the line becomes, it's almost all mined by 2030.

2020 will be a big year tho.

user your post made me buy 2 more btc right now on coinbase.

Rootstock isn't going to work as well as Ethereum. Vitalik tried his ass off to make Mastercoin work on Bitcoin but in the end just said fuck I'll start over and that is how we got Ethereum. As we speak the backlash against RSK is coming hard, everyone who is technical knows this isn't going to work as well as they hope. It's not like the idea of Rootstock hasn't been around for years now.

So let's say I earn around £2000 a month after rent/bills/other expenses, would you say splitting £1000 a month into 40% BTC, 40% ETH and 20% into rising altcoins is a good plan?

Was it a good plan 4 months ago?
(yes, as long as you keep holding)

Keep money in btc/eth and buy and sell alt coins throughout the day. When you increase your value throw some money into alt coins you think will take off in the longer run.

I only started this last week, latecomer I know.

Thanks