Is it still possible for me to become a millionaire given my situation?

I have:

>5 ETH (bought at 28)

>.5 Bitcoin (bought at $1200)

>$500 in various altcoins (Digibyte, Reddcoin, Golem, Dogecoin, Siacoin, Ethereum classic)

Is it still possible for me to make serious money?

What would have to happen?

If you're willing to hold everything until you're the age of 50 then maybe

Look retard, if you want to get rich. Find an ICO something like Gnosis, Golem, ETH, BAT hell in this market even something like MobileGO

Grab your nuts.

Put everything you have into a good ico.

Laugh
Cry
1000x later
Have money.

Now the tricky part.

Find another ICO

Grab your nuts.

Do it again.

There you're rich.

what if I sell all my BTC and buy Ethereum?

And then wait for the altcoins to moon & then sell them too?

Buy Mooncoin!!!!

What makes you autists think they're just going to keep going up

Don't listen to retards like this telling you to buy BAT etc, you see what happened with PoSW. You have to outsmart others not get outsmarted.

With the amount you're holding it is impossible to be a millionare.

buy moon now, it's literally 1 sat

join us in the shill; there's already really active posts on various coin-related forums-- this is the next 'one', aka moon mission

easy 10x by end of week... and beyond that, who knows.

it's only on bleutrade atm, so by now, and expect big boom when it hits others.

Do you need a dictionary for the word "maybe"? I did not give a statement.

Here, I'll do if for you all.

Buy the BAT ICO, hold for 10x gains.
With $1500 that's $15000.

Take the $15000 and go all in the CIVIC ico next year.

Hold for 100x.

There, you're a millionaire.
Is poor af, I've done this 5 fucking times already.

Post proof or shut the fuck up nigger.
You have no credibility.

Thanks.

bump. scared money don't make no money

"join us in the shill" definition of a shitcoin scam right here. if the idea is there it sells itself.

OP, i bought RDD at 5 sat with 300 BTC wall. I literally tried to sell it 3 times but wasn't able to. Eventually i told myself never selling. Its at 90 sats today. If it makes it to a dollar I make 2 million.

>this is how you get rich
>low market cap. low coin volume. hasn't been shilled yet.
now it's up to you to find those type of coins; if there are any left...

lol fuck you

alright fuck these get rich quick schemes
had 30 eth but sold it to play with shitcoins
xrp and dgb ruined me
so now im long on ethereum at $194

because crypto market cap is a tiny tiny fraction of similar assets like equities or gold. if crypto becomes completely mainstream it will balloon to a similar cap, potentially hundreds or thousands of times what we're at now

getting in at 194
unironically

MOON with a supply of 221,920,844,565 what is this the new DOGE? Fuck out here if you have no clue what you're talking about.

If you buy mooncoin now, possibly. It has a high chance of achieving meme status.

how do you buy mooncoin though??

>buying into a russian scam
>not into dgb and beans
drakejustnoface.jpg

I'm in a similar situation to you but with XRP and LTC in place of your BTC holdings.

Maybe if we wait 10 years I guess?

Never visited this shit hole but mate of mine linked after seeing some fuckery with mooncoin.
I'm still holding my 230 million bag after falling for the pump and dump 3 years ago.

I've been watching the Bleu charts for a while and its apparent you don't have much money to actually pump this so I'll make a deal. I'm still trying to dump this (have filled like 1% of my 1sat sellorder in 3 years) coin. If you guys push it into momentum with your moongirl pictures, get it over the 1sat and get some momentum rolling I'll buy the entire 2sat wall on nova and bleu over the following 3 days. No one sell and wait for it to eclipse atleast 5sat and make it big again and you guys get a nice 5-10x on your 50$ (lol) investements.