VOX IS LIVE ON THE GOOGLE PLATFORM

And so it begins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk88dljeg6E&t=27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dump this shit

Says the guy who clearly didn't get in < 1000 sats.

Wow nothing fucking happened
Cucked by Veeky Forums again

if anything its the dump thats gonna happen now

enjoy faggot

I didn't get in at ICO price either, aren't I lucky!

So many jealous FUDders. That's okay. I will pay my capital gains taxes so you can continue to get your disability checks.

>A company actually spends years developing a product in the latest fields with top talent in those fields.
>Can look up their full careers on LinkedIn
>Delivers on time and on point when they say they will.
>Respond to you when you ask them questions.
>Has 1/30th the market cap of redditcoin, whose lead developer went awol 2 years ago and has been rudderless ever since.

I am getting so drunk tonight.

1000 coins

Will I make it ;_;

Look, sales numbers have come out, VR is a flop much like 3D movies a few years back. Halsey Minor is a crook who never paid for paintings he won at auction & all his fortune went up his nose, and Jim Blasko looks like a chronically unemployed guy who videotapes weddings posing as a developer, the coin is complete & utter trash.

lmao glad i sold this trash last night when it was at 3500 sats

blasko is actually working on another project anyway so it's sort of a red herring having him on the dev team roster

Hey $9 MNE guy. Thanks for not crying in a thread for once.

VR gaming maybe,
engineering and construction, design and all other important business is booming with new tech in VR/ AR

SELL SELL SELL

You're too late, friendo. The mission has started. You can still get in at 3k and bag a nice 66% gain before the week ends, though.

I always make profit phajeet. Even on your shit coins.

>daytrading
l e l

weak gains every day

shit is crashing hard

HOOOOOODL

BUY THE RUMOUR
SELL THE NEWS

was just fucking around, but still, it's kinda wild

will it rise to moon level or just crash like a big pile of crap ? tough call

why would it crash if it has an app that just came out an hour ago on the appstore. Just imagine if this app ever got huge. Plenty of kids to play this

ok autiste.

yeah really don't get why people are panicking right now. this shit's been out for an hour

you really expect it to skyrocket the second it goes live? this'll be back up to 3500 in a few hours

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk88dljeg6E&t=27s