Moon coin

The greatest investment you could make right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MOON/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK OFF. WORST SHILLING SINCE BITBEAN

Top volume on bleu
literally can't go down

bitbean had massive pre-holders. moon-whales have been wiped (or lost since last use in 2014) and is memeable. get in while at 1sat and hodl through x10 gains, just need momentum.

nocoiner detected

Don't fight it. I can actually tell biz is going to meme this into a thing.

I'M IN BOYS.

>when you realize the "mooning" meme was created by the creators of Mooncoin to trick other coin shills into meta-shilling for Mooncoin without even realizing it

>Took 3 years for people to catch on

Nocoiner here, but trying to change that. Anyone have an idea when it will be on Bittrex?

Friendly reminder!

Bleutrade down for anyone else

Don't wait for it to get on bittrex, if it gets on there at all it'll probably have gone up 10x in value.

Dang, I'm a bit intimidated by sites like nova exchange because I have no clue how to use it.

Nova was intimidating but i like it now ive never used yobit i hear bad things about

it's p much exactly the same as bittrex, just go to your wallet, ctrl+f moon, click deposit, copy the address, go to your wallet, send to that address
Here's the link for moon novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MOON/
just enter in how much moon you want, how much btc you want to spend and at what price
(I'm not endorsing moon btw, go for it if you think it's a good idea)

Thanks man. So, basically, I just copy the "deposit Moon" link, and then go to coinbase or my bittrex, and paste that deposit link directly from the bitcoin? I don't have to xfer BTC from bittrex to bleutrade first?

Sorry if I worded this poorly.

You literally have only a minute to buy in

Lets be hones here - this coin rising in volume means its getting on bigger exchanges. Thats causing hype and we literally get free money. Cant loose anything here rn.

Worst case scenario it suddenly drops back to 1 SAT before we can sell and we just have the same amount we started with.

So you're saying: can btc go from my coinbase/bittrex wallet to nova wallet? Answer's yep for that. Bleutrade's just another exchange platform, like novaexchange and bittrex
In my experience today, nova has been fairly fast for depositing whereas bleu has been reeeeally slow
And yeah on nova there's a button when you click deposit (BTC/MOON or w/e coin), then there's a 'generate address' button, which is where you get the long letters and numbers to copy into your 'withdraw to' section from whatever other wallet

Worried about Bleutrade, anyone successfully deposited funds? Withdrawn? They haven't tweeted since 2016 and Bitcointalk has some bad vibes

use novaexchange

Don't invest in this coin. It's a fucking scam. I just pulled my money back out.

Once it hits 2 sats everyone lists their shit for sale and the 2 sat wall gets fucking higher and higher. This is a SCAM

Succesfully deposited about 100$ an hour ago

I've deposited and withdrawn btc and MOON (again, not endorsing) from there a couple times today but it's just fucking slow. >2.5 hours ago it's still pending one of my deposits lol, it's just not used to this much traffic
nova's been fast so far, but there could be a lot more people jumping onto it now, making it slower

Blastoff in 5....4....3....2....

Is it really a scam if there's no one else but the holders to blame?

>buy from Nova because 0.1 instead of 0.2
>now Bleu is 0.1 again

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this will be just like RDD, first pjeets get shaken out and then you will see threads like "why didnt i hold waah"

ok lol

Having witnessed the raw shilling power of Veeky Forums and what it did for RDD from the very beginning, I'm intrigued. But the concern is that with RDD, you guys had a believable story behind the coin's adoption (even if only superficially). With Moon, I don't know that it ever attempted to do anything differently. Might have to just make something up.

Or will the meme power of the name be enough to carry it? We'll find out.

You can transfer from Nova to Bleu for free. Nova doesn't charge for small withdrawals and Bleu doesn't charge deposits.

MEME POWER DUDES!!!!!!!!!! DONT SELL AT 2 - lets get atleast 10x

FUCKING WAITED 2 HOURS FOR BTC FROM BITTREX, NOW 2 SAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE