I'm about to buy some mooncoin

I'm about to buy some mooncoin.

It's literally 1 sat. I'm buying 10 million or so.

Is that retarded? am I flushing money down the toilet or is this an incredibly wise investment?

You can't even lose money on it since it can't go below 1 sat. If it hits 2 sats or more you double, tripled, quadrupled the investment.

Also there's a lot of activity on it right now on Bleutrade so I don't even doubt it going up.

Yeah but BTC is at an all time high, I'm expecting it to dip hard like any usual volatile shitcoin. I just exchanged all my btc for fiat. I only have like 15$ worth of btc left to trade with.

yes, just dont be a limp handed pussy ass bitch who sells at 2sats. look at it's history, it's been to 36sats before, why not make it happen again?

Better decide quick, 1 sat is almost gone forever

Do it. The only thing you are losing are the withdraw taxes (if you will be a pussy and won't HODL)

Been trying to get MOON, but bittrex wont send directly and i am waiting for my BTC wallet to catch up. Please let me in on 1sat based crypto gods.

There's a traffic jam of BTC heading over there for that last piece of pie GUARANTEED.

isnt that like 100 bucks
just do it user it wont ruin ur life lol
and like you said, it cant go down at all.

literally can't go down, top volume on bleu
Safe bet i would say

I was kicking myself earlier when it hit 2 sat for not buying more when it was at 1, just bought 3 million MOON while I can

Why not it's all profit, there's no losing.

you literally can't lose if you get it at 1sat

SELL WALL IS LESS THAN 1 BITCOIN GUYS< STRAP ON

I'm trying to send btc to bleutrade, from bittrex so i can buy moon, but it is still at "Authorized" after 30 mins

Looks like i will lost the 1 sat, sad

I don't trust that exchange.

There's the possibility that it could be too illiquid to sell in a reasonable timeframe.

If you buy it,whats the wrost that can happen? you lose the 0.15% exchange fee. Not a bad risk at all

Why wont bittrex send?

no matter how hard btc goes down it will come back even higher and you should use it to your advantage

Guys, stop trolling )))

Moon can go much more lower then 1 sat. The next price 0 sat. And 0 sat in dosend times lower then 1 sat. No one will buy your shity coin so just stop kidding me.

too late for 1 sat now