XRP is over?

XRP is over?
Will we recover boys?

>XRP is over?
>Will we recover boys?
1. Yes
2. No

Yeah honestly don't worry about it. XRP isn't a short term thing. It doesnt advertise to small time investors, rather it targets banks. Just let the eth steam blow off and we should see an increase.

don't make my mistake and sell thinking to make a larger profit elsewhere. XRP tends to explode unpredictably.

I had a ton when it was around 4 cents and was slowly decreasing so I decided to put it into eth. Made $300 or so but then xrp jumped to 20 cents before I could put back. I lost a few thousand dollars in potential profits.

Based on what nigger?

Based on kys yourself

Seriously fuck this jew coin

I'm loosing so much on this at the moment. I can't be strong for much longer

>Kill yourself yourself

the jew bankers are just gettin the Goyims off the rocket. Then they will return to the mission

XRP IS DEADDDD

Lol.

It's been one day. You idiots have no idea how to actually make money with cryptocurrencies. This is cute watching you squirm.

I bet you XR will be added to coinbase soon. Expect it to double at that news

This

It's funny watching all these panic sells which will be followed by "why did I sell at a loss just before it jumped to 30k" threads

it ain't going to 300%.

OK bud, you're right.

Better sell now

I'm holding my XRP. Should be added to Coinbase soon enough right?

saw a lot of that just this afternoon with SYS, kek. weak hands never learn.

>poorfag with good technical charting knowledge here.

You're fucked. Get out while you have your shirt.

PUSSYHANDS

Oh wow this is worse than the time btc crashed to 600 and everyone lost all their money forever

I sold at the ATH you fucking bagholder lmao

the ride is over, hold if you enjoy watching your money disappear

Just bought $2000 worth, its called BUY THE DIP. Newfags are such stupid niggers I swear.

this

what app is that?

tabtrader

>lol it's been one day

No it hasn't you coping faggot. It's fallen 13,000 sat in the last week.

I've been doing that for the past few days but I will say it's wearing me out a bit. I might try to forget about it for the next week and check back then.