PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

DO NOT FUCKING FALL INTO THE PUMP AND DUMP OF MOONCOIN.

I came from a private chat of these guys, they're trying to dupe you newfags from buying in at 2 sat onwards, so that they can dump it and make 2x ROI. I got really disgusted by what they're doing, I was once a newfag that got duped by these bastards too.

DO NOT FUCKING BUY MOONCOIN. THAT 3 BTC BUY WALL POSTED BY THEM IS USED TO ARTIFICIALLY PRESSURE YOU GUYS INTO BUYING INTO 2 sats. DO NOT LOSE YOUR MONEY.

IF SOMEONE IS GAINING MONEY, SOMEBODY ELSE IS LOSING MONEY (THAT'S YOU).

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/316886566809239559/316886566809239559
kclr96fm.com/13-year-old-knocked-mooncoin/
youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anybody that buys a fucking coin called "mooncoin" deserves to lose money imo. If you buy coins without doing research you deserve to lose money

once the pajeets at 2 sats are shaken out you will see people crying over not holding like it happened with RDD.

Except this time we started at 1 sat instead of 5. You can literally buy using 1 sat bid and if you are impatient sell it again for 1 sat.

NEVER EVER BUY out of polo/bittrex EVER...
B-But user you will miss on XX coin gains
NEVER

Straight up man.

wrong, the discord is publically avaliable

just join it, we're all good friends, we want the best for this coin and actively wanna see it grow. we despise all the weak handed faggots selling of their bags for minimal gain, well in comparison to where the coin is actually headed.

just look at the coin's history-- it has already hit 20sats before. so get in now, and enjoy 20x ROI min.

go to a different site and buy at 1 sat...wtf

Chat with who. Sorry to leave you here on earth while we go to the Moon, user.

Let me know when you get through that 23 btc 2 sat wall user. Or are you part of that wall?
These newfags getting duped will never know.

You're a fucking despicable faggot lmfao omg

I'm gonna have to screen cap this for the gloating thread once it's at 50.

Let's see how much you guys can hype it up, dupe another 23 BTC worth of retards.

The coin is not even on Polo/Bittrex, I don't even know how these newfags are falling for this.

Its a obvious scam, the coin has been dead for 3 fucking years, anyone who buy this deserve losing their money.

This coin is the worst of the worst, you have been warned Veeky Forums niggers.

I can't believe the amount of retards on here going in on this. So many threads on here are just trying to pump it to 2 sats so everybody who bought in at 1 can escape immediately. It's never going anywhere

>20btc wall is melting
>volume is growing like crazy
Sure bud

screen?

Look man, I put in $5.
I'm thinking of this like the lottery. Literally just $5. No big deal.
Minereum was genuinely a great investment for me though.

screencapping thread, see you in a couple o' weeks

23? not anymore, its less than 20 now

Screen?

The way I see it is you are trying to scare people off of something where the can't lose much, but gain a ton if we all are lucky.

Put in 50$ - what do you lose? Exactly. 50$. Put in 50$ and wait until it reaches 2, 3, 4, 5 satoshis and way more, and you have the best lottery ticket there is.

I don't think you understand how a scam works, do you? This is lottery where you can put in effort to win BIGGER.

Stay a poorfag, you deserve it, you shittalking moron.

discordapp.com/channels/316886566809239559/316886566809239559

Yeah it's hyped, but after seeing RDD and DGB, there is a reason why so much money is flowing into mooncoin right now is because it is one of the few coins under 10 sats still with a healthy volume and the fact that both exchanges 1 SAT walls were broke. They seem to be pretty coordinated, and are hodling until it reaches bittrex all of their coins break, you see the result of why the volume of mooncoin increased so suddenly and the money is all flowing there at once.

If XRP, th eultimate shitcoin, can become top 5, whats stopping something like moon?

Literally a fucking lottery and I'm treating it as such.

$5 is all you're getting.

Mooncoin is mirroring RDD. You can join us mate or not, I really don't care.

you don need a screen, look a the coin history, is dead with no future. The fags buying it are going to get fucked really hard in the ass.

yes, walls are melting because of the retards who fell for it.

2 negative posts by the same poorfag in the same thread.......huh

how is this different from anyother coin? this coin actually has a lot of use compared to some others. read the homepage sometime!

the fuse has been lit and as soon as we move through the 2sats and have posted 60btc vol and +200% we're too the moon, and you'll be a salty poorfag.

bye h8er

If you can't see what's happening with that coin, you're a retard.
If you bought in at 1 sat, then there's only upside and nothing to worry about. But look at that fat 2 sat wall.

lets double these cunts by making it snowball into bittrex territory

from there just pnd

Newfag here, what does "2 sat" mean?
Serious question.

get out

Ty. Didn't know this.

2 satoshi, a satosih is the smallest currency you can get btc in (one millionth). we just killed the first sell wall of 1satoshi and are now burning against 2sat into the three's.

that is exactly why you stay poor pajeet. We will cap you and post it again at 10 sats and then at 100 if kek is with us and we will make your life miserable like a nocoiner you are in every single thread. There is a reason why nocoiners are ALWAYS poor.

I bought 15M moon coins. On a scale of 30minutes to an hour, how far am I from Lamboland?

Thy user!

ten minutes to midnight

kclr96fm.com/13-year-old-knocked-mooncoin/

It's a sign bros.

who else here in on the /groundfloor/ 1satoshi high rollers we in this. Poorfags like op pissed even if they get in now they'll still be 2x behind the risktakers. scared money dont make money op listen more you knuckledragger.

gief inv.

Holding all those bags making your weak hands tired, faggot? You think you're protecting people but you're only yourself from profit.

has new devs moron

Pls gib moon

Don't be so mad, bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E