User ARE YOU AND YOUR PROFITS READY TO GET HIGH?!

DOPE Coin about to liftoff senpai.

>ZERO transaction fees for end-users

>HUGE e-commerce integration system launching very soon: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.msg19162515#msg19162515

>recently announced official partnership with www.shopthc.ca

This website will allow medical marijuana patients to receive their medicine anywhere in Canada through the mail and will be accepting DOPECOIN as a payment/reward system once we complete some more integration and API work.

The incentive program is going to be a HUGE pull for normies, businesses, medical marijuana patients, literally everybody will benefit; and you can benefit from it right now BY BUYING THE FUCK IN BEFORE THIS SHIT TAKES OFF.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DOPE
>bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DOPE

I'm not kidding anons, this shit is about to get moving and you're fucking dumb if you miss out.

Medical Marijuana is a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY. AND THIS COIN SERVES AS AN ANONYMOUS PAYMENT METHOD FOR EVERYBODY INVOLVED PLUS AN INCENTIVE/REWARD STRUCTURE IS ON THE WAY.

Marijuana is becoming legal and more accepted everywhere and this coin meets the needs of concerned users.

globalnews.ca/news/3377790/canada-proposed-legal-pot-law-what-you-need-to-know/

user, I'm not fucking kidding, If you want to get high and you want your profits to get high along with you, then you're buying DOPE coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

mmjreporter.com/aphria-inc-otcmktsaphqf-triples-production-capacity-29600.html
mmjreporter.com/canopy-growth-corporation-otcmktstwmjf-updates-on-strategic-support-platform-29323.html
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.msg19162515#msg19162515
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DOPEcoin
POTCoin
THCoin
which one will it be guys?

Just took a dab
going to look into this

another group pumping a random coin?
>i am in

well of course! Have you anons seen the news on Canadian pot market? or does anybody on Veeky Forums even follow business markets?

Low price I'll hold a few, biz shilling hasn't failed me yet.

i call bs fags

haha me too. idgaf as long as i get in early

Seriously why doesn't anyone on Veeky Forums know what's happening in the real business world

Holy shit is the dopecoiner back? This seems too high effort for the original dopecoiner though

Damn I might buy in. Anyone know more about the rec use deal?

As dumb as these DUDE WEED LMAO coins sound, I could see at least one of them gaining some traction. I guess I'll try throwing some sats at it.

Jesus fucking christ here we go again.

DOPEcoin was one of the best shilling jobs I have ever seen on Veeky Forums. Right up there with BitBean, BitBay, and PoSW.

Fucking degenerates everywhere I look, may as well profit off of you dude weed lmao faggots. In for .1 BTC.

mmjreporter.com/aphria-inc-otcmktsaphqf-triples-production-capacity-29600.html

Yeah I'll join this seems like easy gains

mmjreporter.com/canopy-growth-corporation-otcmktstwmjf-updates-on-strategic-support-platform-29323.html

It really looks legit
Im in goys

This bitch went to 1200 on the last spike lol

i'M READY

>degenerates
You must be a blast at parties.

APH is huge in Canada. Plus Canada day is coming up soon so that could mean huge things for them

DOPE COIN DOPE COIN
WE JUST CAN'T QUIT
DOPE COIN DOPE COIN
WELL SUCK THIS BITCH

DGAF aslong as i'm early on.

Should've made it more clear in the OP:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.msg19162515#msg19162515

BIG things happening soon, the e-commerce integration is going to be fucking H U G E

NO DRUGS, NO CIGARETTES, NO ALCOHOL
Also fuck parties.

Dank always has the best memes.

Fuck ye, getting in early feels gooood

k, I'm in with a bit. Let's go, boys.

>buying into a shitcoin because of DUDE WEED xD LMAO

I'm in for the long run on this one! BIG Announcements about the Canadian Pot Market happening soon! Like Canada Day soon!

>not realizing it's a multi billion dollar market and it's only growing

t. guy who hates money

DUDE WEED LOL
Threw 0.05 btc, we'll see

>all those 420.42080085 orders

>thinks the weed industry does not have potential
just sell your coins to me bud, you not made for crypto

>Not 420.42069696

is this the enxt rdd?

I'm not sure about this but I'm in anyways

user just google a few Canadian medical marijuana companies.. aphria, canopy growth, aurora, many more..

only fucking boomers think the pot industry is going to fail

its the next eth

OH SHIT IT GOES UP
>to the moon

>not sure
user what have you missed this week?

>already up 10%
Going to get rich off of all the degenerates and then use the money to send them to summer camps.

This shit is fucking DOPE

fucking finally a coin with a proper website

Is anyone willing to send me some i just downloaded a wallet but it looks kinda shady to be honest.

DHESShjTnbJnsVLN1c4Kyg5sHh8mdmvcJE

meanwhile in Canada

GOTTA WAIT FOR FUCKING CONFIRMATIONS
REEEEEEEEE, JUST LET ME BUY IT ALREADY

>he thinks the deal will go through with DOPE instead of POT
Buy pot now lads it'll moon soon

Eh, I'd say it's pretty safe, but I hope someone sends you something anyway because i'm holding strong.

Last stop before train leaves the station

Anyone feeling generous? Fucking coinbase is all fucked up and won't let me xfer shit today

>holding in coinbase

I'm ready to get high ! 0.5btc in! When lambo?

yeah I'm a newfag but gotta convert $ to btc somewhere

Get in now! This is going like a rocket ship!

>already got a nice profit
Fucking meme magic always wins.

remember guys this isn't some shitcoin like dgb with devs that lied about their association with minecraft and league. This coin WILL have actual uses and has already made LEGIT partnerships with companies.

You got that right

I am new to this crypto stuff and just installed a wallet Electrum 2.8. I tried to go to coinbase but it is down.

Can someone please send me any coins? even if it's 1cent? I would like to figure out how this work program gave me this address in receive tab 1FDj57b893cenieRbwPTk2rxDUveHFTfPU

thanks.

also, can someone explain what is the Fee slider in Sent tab and why it's there? And under request tab there is a possibility to enter the amount and expiration date, how and why is that required or I don't have to set either?

should I pull the trigger guys?

I might drop you a few cents.

What the fuck is this?

are you high?

thanks, I just want to figure out how this works before I spend $100 I've got in savings to try getting into this.

also that address was given to me by Electrum 2.8 does it accept all kind of coins or only one type and how do I use this program to exchange coins into others?

Sent. It's practically dust but I hope it helps

UP we gooo!!!

He smoked too much dope, instead of buying it

he smoked to much crack instead of staying in school

thanks for helping out figuring this out. Is there a way to refresh the program or how long does it take to appear in the application, do you know?

k, I finally manage to get in on. let's do this

i have boarded.

can we leave now

How generous you feelin?

DG8CcAfWdGXv5bMnyoia6rpupCCUmTKsWc

I wanna get high, come on bro

DFGhdTGNMqo1urSTw6P7vZ9nzCvJCNgE3F

Position taken. Leggo.

Sending you guys 420 coins

Cheers mate

how come your addresses are different from mine? your starts with D while mine starts with 1? also the program isn't showing anything and still at 0, does this take a while like real bank or how does this work exactly?

Hmm, no idea. I'm new to this coin, so I'm not too sure about that. Addresses that start with 1 are typically bitcoin addresses though. Did you get yours from the DOPE client?

Because the addresses are generated with some crazy algorithm. I don't know much about it. and with a wallet I believe you have to sync it to the blockchain. its probably still syncing.

I got mine from Electrum 2.8 program. I was under impression that Cryptocurrency is instantaneous, seems like it requires more trust than sending money bank to bank. When I make a bank to bank transaction especially with same bank it appears right away, at most takes 30 min. I can't imagine sending someone cryptocurrency and wait few days to confirm they received it and my darknetmarket stuff is being shipped to me.. or am I missing something?

If anyone more knowledgeable can answer that would be great

Please sir. I am no coiner and would like to get high.

DEsxr3a7dnSgy2iouEfZ6JSDLL9iDX2LCS

btc is slow af, and the client you are using does not support dope. Use an altcoin to transfer your funds

Electrum is a Bitcoin wallet. This isn't Bitcoin, so your wallet won't work for this currency.

As for the rest of your post, typically 2-3 confirmations is enough to consider a transaction safe, and those take on average 10 minutes per confirmation (the network adjusts itself to make sure it stays 10). For other coins, it's even faster.

coiner newfag here. trying to get high as the moon with y'all

DFDkSa4HCTYFx55FzmxHtraMM72cuHngFy

Sending you 420 coins as well.

>hey dog, u hodling??
*bong sounds*
Hell yeah

mine is bittrex

cheers lad, muchas gracias

Does this coin allow transactions with those companies and is there a list of canadian stocks for marijuana I can buy into?

the only good canabis coin is potcoin
fuck off

can you recommend a better wallet that supports variety of cryptocurrency?

You could just store all your currency in an exchange if you don't mind the risk.

I think the biggest effort to make a multi-currency wallet right now is Jaxx, but keep in mind that the number of coins greatly exceeds the coins they support, so you'll still come across a bunch of coins that you'll be forced to either keep the money on an exchange or just download the client.

so idea is to have multiple wallets? 1 BTC that takes long time to confirm and can store coins locally or "paper wallet?" and then I would open account with something like Jaxx that supports altcoins and then transfer from my BTC wallet BTC coins to exchange into other coins on Jaxx web platform and then use Jax to change it back to BTC and send it to my "local" BTC wallet address that I posted here earlier?

Is this is the general process of this?

How does my BTC address knows how many coins are in it and how many left or do I get a new address each time balance changes? Does the address changes automatically or I need to create new address with new amount?

so confusing :(

Never heard of that. Would be nice if it could get figured out. I hate having to keep lots of different coin in the exchange.

hey quick question; since you've sent coins to BTC address that I posted, does that mean it'll never come because it's a different currency or it'll do conversion on itself? what to expect?