Did any females fight in the crusades for Christendom?

Did any females fight in the crusades for Christendom?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florine_of_Burgundy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dayus vault xDDD

"fight"

Does that consider first aids?

If they did participated in one, then it was one of the retarded crusades like the children's one.

But they didn't fought, they were sold to some sheikh.

This.

Their main role in the crusades was as slave holes to fuck for victorious Muslims.

I suppose getting laid was some consolation after losing.

There was possibly cross-dressers pretending to be men. That happened in pre-modern times. We just don't know how often because it was kept secret.

Also, women defending themselves in medieval times wasn't uncommon.

Joan of Arc wanted to blow the Hussites the fuck out, if that counts.

Don't forget, a number of (male) Crusaders were themselves subjected to rape by the Saracens .

>"Forced fellatio (i.e. oral rape) is often called Egyptian rape or simply Egyptian; this goes back to the time of the Crusades when Mamluks were alleged to force their Christian captives to do this."

She would have only ended up blowing them, though.

>Joan of Arc wanted to blow the Hussites

Typical woman. I bet she'd have blown the whole Middle East if she got the chance.

xD

;-)

Only mudslimes think this is a good thing.

Contrary to all the meme shitters in this thread, yes OP women travelled with and contributed to the Crusades. The sources are not at all hard to find, Ambroise in his Holy War for example.

Also, Eleanor of Aquitaine rode with Louis VII on the Second Crusade. She formally took the cross and personally commanded the soldiers & nobles from the Aquitaine during the Crusade.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florine_of_Burgundy

The most prominent women taking part in the crusades were wives of Louis VII of France (Alienor of Aquitaine), Louis XI of France (Margaret of Provence), Charles of Anjou (Beatrice of Provence) and prince Edward of England (Alienor of Castile). The last three of them even gave birth while in the Outremer, and I think it was very much intentional. Well known is the episode, when Alienor of Castile saved her husband, who was attacked by and assassin, by sucking the poison out of the wound.

actually that is a roman thing
romans thought that the manliest thing you can do is to force your dick down another mans throat

Thanks

Well, I'm not Muslim, and I still think it's pretty hot.

Hell, I wish I could travel back in time just to see a manly and captured Crusader - who only just recently had been using the same mouth to shout "Deus Vult!" - having his mouth used roughly to please a burly, sweaty, pent-up Saracen.

10/10, would fap to

Triggered?

>t. wikipedia