BROKE FUCK

Hi to all Veeky Forumsbros, I am broke as fuck and I really want to invest into some potentially booming altcoin (not eth/btc cause too expensive)

What would be the best bet? Any help would be great, thanks!

Also a beggar, if anyone wants to donate any altcoin or something I would highly appreciate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you don't have much money to spare, you want mooncoin, its 2 sats per unit and its going up in volume every minute. get in now and double / triple or more your money,

It's a P&D don't be left when it crashes

Would it be a safe bet, read that it's quite of a memecoin

>P&D
Sorry, I don't know what that is

If you post a picture of you spreading your ass cheeks while holding a piece of paper in your mouth that says "I need Bit Coin" that is time stamped, I'll send you .5 BTC

Lurk more, first maybe?

mooncoin-- either 10x your investment if scared, or hold for great opportunities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

80% of the threads on here are people shilling pump and dumps. They hype it up big (there's a big announcement tomorrow! It's got a "partnership" with a big company! etc. etc.) then once it get to a certain value, they sell everything and it crashes. Mooncoin is an example.

You can potentially make a lot of money off these, but you have to be constantly watching the value of it as the dump can happen in less than an hour.

If you want to try and get money off the little coins, I would recommend putting a small amount and playing around for a few days to get used to it.

Things like GNT, REP and maybe WAVES are small coins that have some potential and hopefully won't be P&D'd.

get some verge it's only 68 sats, great potential!

POSW

Cheap, high potential and mostly unheard of still. Not to mention it has an actual function and a very small supply of coins. The only issues are that it's an early startup, and the devs seem to be on the spectrum a bit (but you want to back the autists anyway). It might not ever be listed on a major exchange as well, but we'll see.

posw is a dead meme. lol. bagholding much?

Learn to hodl, faggot.

The only ones who lose money on crypto are impatient daytraders

what's POSW about?

your best bet would be to buy dopecoin on bittrex while it's still undervalued... it's gonna go to moon soon

To be honest I'm tempted by the WAVES shit, those russians are kind of sick

sent ;)

what are you talking about? lol

You basically earn monthly dividends from the profit of poswallet.com based on how much POSW have

You can't hold on coin endeavors that have already failed such as posw. It's dead.

sounds like a ponzi

SHIFT

>ponzi
>profit-driven from a service

k

>up 1200% in 2 months
>dead

so what kind of service do they do?

It's an exchange, wallet for 100+ coins, and faucets all in one.

self bump for any other good ideas