Cryptofolio / blockfolio rating thread

Let's rate each others current crypto diversifications. I'll start.

I started trading with 150$ 1,5 months ago, so for that it's decent growth.

R8 my portfolio. Obviously have XBY locked in STaTic nodes waiting for that moonrocket to take off. Others are providing a nice return in the meantime. Started with about 9k invested.

RDD saved me from the ripple cripple an hero, going pretty good

Kinda memey

R8 m8

What was your starting capital

Mooncoin is going to ReddCoin and I'm going to drive around in a lambo getting sucked off by cam girls

i seriously hope you dont fall for that meme coin scam broski

took everything out of alts except DGB

fuck Bitcoin chill out

Absolutely nothing. I mined the PND and DOGE back in 2014.

Gonna start pumping money in once coinbase verifies me

A wide diversity

Hell just break even if it doesnt do jackshit. Its an absolute safe bet.

I wish you could manually add sources to blockfolio.
It's downright impossible to accurately track the cheaper coins, many of them (like moon) are listen on Blockfolio on exchanges that don't even list them anymore, making the inclusion meaningless

Starting with similar amount right now, I hope Veeky Forums will show me the way to do the same

RDD is saving me at the moment.

>he fell for the dgb meme

Got some minereumbtoo that's can't list on blockfolio. Add another £250 on to the top

Should i Keep or Sell???? Started with 20eur

What's that app

Coinomi

is there a better way to keep BTC amounts updated after buying altcoins? Do I have to subtract from my BTC purchases?

sell it and diversify your portfolio!

newfag here, joined up right as DGB mooned, bought at 323 sat and from there the gates of the crypto were opened to me, started wtih $120

tell me what/when to sell pls

How come so many people use Blockfolio? You have to add every transaction manually, right?

How do you link accounts to blockfolio? Im sorry Im completely new and am just getting some accounts set up on Kraken and Coinbase

I started with only $100, years ago.

Following the memes to be honest. Got in when ETH was around the 70s range. Was gonna drop 10k on it. Could habe doubled my money by now. Decided to take it slow. Open to suggestions.

It's easy to keep track of shit across multiple exchanges and let's you check your portfolio when you're on the go.

You don't.

feels good Desu

i turned 250 bucks to 190K! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND!!! Got in on eth ico!

Someone has to lose for others to make profits think about it, not everyone is gonna get a lambo from that scam.

Good luck on winning the lottery vs whales tho.

Started with $600 in February I forgot about in my Bitstamp account from 3 years ago. Came here back when ETH wasn't really on the radar, threw it all in on a whim. Moved it around a bit since. Just hit $12k.

R8 started with $80 usd.

Please rate me m8. I also got pinkcoin, dash and bytecoin

kekd audibly

Started at $25 with RDD. Sold $40 to buy DGB and $10 for POSW

What hold?

Just put my portfolio together today. 70% into btc and eth and 30% into alt coins. Im in this for the long run. What do you guys think?

Started with about $80

fake and gay