Why are western men dressing more like women but the women are not dressing more like men?

Why are western men dressing more like women but the women are not dressing more like men?

Other way around, senpai

cultural capitalism

Cultural Marxism.

I don't understand this and also why does it only work on 1 gender

Cultural feudalism

Culturalism

They told me Veeky Forums was a smart board

it was a joke you dip

Many on here came over from /int/...

Men are big bakas

Women wear trousers

No they don't, not even in the office most of the time. Skin tight yoga pants tailored to show off your ass is not male attire.

Short skirts were male attire. They aren't a new fad, they are an old fad that is coming back.

Women wearing pants is actually more peculiar, from an historic perspective.

Skin tight pants used to be male attire. Western history has trended towards women wearing male attire rather than males tending to wear female attire for a long time. I honestly cannot think of a moment in time where men have adopted women's clothing rather than women adopting men's clothing.

Also, I don't know where you work, but my office does not consider yoga pants appropriate. Tight fitting clothing is ok, but not yoga pants. What kind of office do you work in where that's acceptable? The back room of a gym?

All of the women at my office wear skirts, only the fat one wears pants

Traps are god-tier.
Reverse-traps not so much.

Cultural monarchy

Blame anime.

Not memeing.

Cultural fascism

I wonder, how does it feel to see your son turn into that thing, Will Smith has all the money in the world but that cant change his son's faggotry.

I wish I could wear dresses and skirts, it must be so comfortable to walk around like that in summertime.

Young boys wearing a blouse was once a common tradition in western societies? Recognize pic related? It was FDR before he went through 'deblousing', a stage in a boy's life where he stopped wearing a dress and started wearing pants, at the time exclusively male attire. But if you put a boy in a dress these days, then it would be all ogre and you'd be seen as an abusive parent.

shit forget pic

Sage and Report.

>Why are western men dressing more like women
they aren't

>but the women are not dressing more like men?
they are