Hi biz. Professional money manager here

Hi biz. Professional money manager here.

I had 3% of my client base call me today (boomers) and ask about crypto. How do they buy it, what do I think, etc.

If you are looking for a topping indicator this is getting close.

I will report back when clients start dumping their portfolios for crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/5od6izIo-What-BTC-bubble-would-look-like-now-based-on-historic-scaling/
coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good lead bro

Thanks

>topping indicator
what do u mean by this?

The top of the roller coaster.

Peak

The theory being when its gone mainstream enough for boomers we're getting close to peaking

Go read before you post again

Ignore this fag. MOONING

nigga its just starting its ascension

OP refuse to do it, tell them it's a bad idea, etc.

Boomers have enough capital in stocks and shit to make 7% worth it to them. If you do, buy them P&D shitcoins and let Veeky Forums know before you do.

He could mean the market could be reaching its peak when general public get in (in the short term), a lot of people have be saying this on here. You could just ignore it and hold though.

how do i know when to sell? im afraid correction will devour all my gains

wouldn't more boomers entering the market = more fiat entering the market = more gains for the foreseeable?

If they dump their shit does that mean that stock prices will go down?

surely someone managing 500 mil has SOMETHING to do today

You told them its a scam, right?

Please don't fucking betray us.

I understand what it meant, but if normies are just now getting in wouldn't that mean the ride is just starting? why would it top now if tons of new money is flowing in...

If you think the weak handed people on here who make the "nnnoooo it's dropppping" threads every fucking 5 minutes and then panic sell, just wait till you get load of the jelly-handed general public who probably understands this stuff far less than the people who invest in it on here.

good job user. looks like they are flooding back in. eveything will MOON again here shortly. ETH back to 200+. Surely you told them it wasnt a scam

put $539m into mooncoin, its mooning

*and then panic sell are bad,

90% of institutional money management is waiting for juicy opportunities...that is ,of course, if you are trying to make returns for your clients.

Damn it, as soon as I get into crypto it tops.

put money on dopecoin on bittrex... canada just legalized pot countrywide.. it's gonna shoot up like ethereum

I'd imagine trading in a market full or paniky senile boomers would be pretty easy.

duh

Boomers are a cancer to mankind at this point. Can we just put them down like sick dogs already?

Sell everything when you hear a Boomer say "MOON"

As soon as everyone knows about crypto Bitcoin is ready for a museum. Till that happens we need the name cause everyone only knows that "bitcoin"

This, you'll be the talk of the water cooler - The Guy Who Doubled The Company's Value In One Week. You'll probably get your own intern.

I am not saying it is topping. I am saying it isn't getting close.

Nassim taleb, author of the black swan effect, says that you should SEEK bubbles to make yourself RICH. Just get to the exit first.

Imagine owning Canadian real estate over the last 30 years etc.

Just know that these buyers don't care a lick about "accelerating the demise of fiat" or any of the promise of crypto. It's a speculation pure and simple.

And unlike the average block folio I see posted here these people have real dollars.

Be there for the pump, one eye on the exit for the dump

Inclined not to follow the op because the crypto market doesn't have the same rules as the stock/bond markets. 3% asking a single broker is not a topping indicator to me. It seems like the crypto world is gettinmore mainstream if Nana and grandpa are asking about it.

Heh, already have a team of 2 who work for me.

Thinking about a blonde co-ed intern.

>As soon as everyone knows about crypto Bitcoin is ready for a museum
It's actually in a museum though. I don't remember the name, but back in 2013 I went to London and it was in there, in the "Evolution of payment" area.

"It's different this time" :)

Dumb money chases returns, dumb money typically dosent get paid.

You might be a wolf but the hogs are starting to fill yur clubhouses.

Key reading comprehension term for you is "starting"

OP, unrelated question, but here how are orders for NASDAQ shares going, are people still looking to buy in by the boatload, or is it cooling off?

thanks for the tip user

Just have them invest in bitcoin its a dead coin anyway. We will buy up all the ETH in the meantime until the flippening occurs. Crypto is not in a bubble. We are witnessing the greatest transfer of wealth in history. Fiat is becoming obsolete. Just look at how much of a hard time the federal reserve has trying to manage it. No amount of economic theory will ever tame fiat and eliminate crisis, and everyone knows it. BRICS wants to break away from the World Bank and IMF. The world financial order is changing and it is obvious the blockchain is the only viable solution to maintain international trade when the old centralized banking institutions lose their hegimony to the growing power of the east.

holy shit.

Good info; looks like we've got 3-6 months before this shit goes haywire, and to add more rocks to the blender, BTC is officially running up against block size issues; transaction backlogs are growing exponentially, so the most "stable" coin is in danger of facing a run on assets.

Good luck all; I'm 100% in on alts, completely out of BTC since April; may the best alt win!

This with the power of a thousand suns.

so have you dabbled in crypto yet?

Ive been saying this shit all day

ETH and probably even BTC are going to double top/head & shoulders here any second now. Look at this fucker.

Anyway, to answer your question OP your clients need three things:
-Coinbase account
-Bittrex account
-Exodus installed on their computer or some other physical/local wallet

>Buy bitcoin/ETH on Coinbase
>Send the bitcoin to Bittrex exchange
>Exchange BTC for any one of or several meme coins
>Profit
>Turn profits back into BTC
>send the BTC to their Exodus/other wallet
>send it back to Coinbase
>rinse and repeat

This. I need more time to accumulate. $100/wk for the past year isn't going to cut it if the moons start coming in the next month.

>to answer your question OP

OP is on Veeky Forums, presumably has been for a while. Guarantee you he already knows how to get started in crypto.

Neat.

So, what did you tell them?

THis is interesting actually....I could frontrun my own clients anonymously and become seriously wealthy without the SEC catching me.

"Yes client let's get 1 BTC on a lark but for more upside we need 5k in "

How much money does it take to move a shitty alt?

If BTC topples, all the alts will go with it.

FUCKING BOOMERS ALREADY RUINED THIS WORLD FOR US AND THE ONLY CHANCE WE HAD OF LIVING LIKE A SLAVE THEY WILL RUIN IT TOO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DIE ALREADY YOU OLD FUCKS

NOT LIVING*

it depends on the altcoin, 5-10 BTC i'd say

how did you roll into this business?

If I were to do it i would probably start small with 80 BTC of OPM

I guess it only works for me if we could ignite other idiots to buy.

FYI I can easily post a sticky on my monitor with a time stamp and claim that I'm a professional money maker and 3% of my clients have called asking about Crypto.

That would be perfect for yobit

>If you are looking for a topping indicator this is getting close.
Why do you think that? if anything this means we're at the start of a bubble, not the end.
Governments are just now starting to recognize crypto
We still have years untill the infrastructure is set in place.

Today you can't use crypto but that will change.

collusion. im reporting you to the ftc and fbi. good luck user

look.
at.
the.
fucking.
chart.

NOTHING JUST PARABOLAS TO INFINITY
NOTHING

>but back in 2013 I went to London and it was in there, in the "Evolution of payment" area.

So whats the next evolutionary step???

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/5od6izIo-What-BTC-bubble-would-look-like-now-based-on-historic-scaling/

>ignite other idiots

*incite

This man's doing God's work!

it's like saying flatscreen tv's are a hype because boomers are buying them.
but that's a huge market
it's going to be huge

Like the national debt chart?
Or the USD base money supply?

>We are witnessing the greatest transfer of wealth in history.
I hope so. I'm not sure how true this is though. But I love the idea of NEETs being the new super rich

>above 2k be careful

gg

>and become seriously wealthy without the SEC catching me

I wouldn't underestimate the weaponized autism in this place - try to make it a win-bigger-win:

coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

That shit is almost a month old
>Above >2000usd, be careful, This might take a while to resolve but few reasons to dip lower than lots of existing price history below $1300.

So I take it then this would be a bad time to get into this? I'm really considering starting.

Here is our executed block sales in PRI today. Not my trade but someone else's

Go in time and sales and you can see me :)

Trust im legit

You give good tips with a unique style or ID - will tip you out btc from frontrunning if you give us a lead

>Like the national debt chart?
>Or the USD base money supply?
yes?

Yeah I'm fucking around,I make enough....it's not worth it to me

It's still a great time to start.

I'm always impressed when people talk about Nassim Taleb.

you should get yourself set up to buy the dip at least

get your account set up on coinbase and buy some BTC. As soon as you get it though, you should send it to bittrex and buy whatever is the hottest meme on Veeky Forums

Maybe by the time your shit clears the price correction will have happened.

I still think it's not too bright - if OP starts to front run his clients while giving tips here some Veeky Forumsismen are going to use it as kompromat - if OP wants to P&D he should pick someone else to be his bagholders.

Yeah so if "someone" were to do the value of the whisper payments would have to be significant enough to warrant the risk.

You sound easily impressed

The fun part would be the frontrunning inception. If you are trusting a rando whisper, how long until the whisper followers (to whom no loyalty is owed) get frontrun themselves.

"Boys I have the biggest best tip yet (and most expensive)"

I'd like to start on coinbase but every time I try to deposit money it says I have to wait 24 hours. I heard other Canadians having problems with coinbase so I'm thinking of starting with Quadrigcx instead.

Here's an inside tip OP: MOON

Leverage all assets under management 10x and put it into MOON. Get in quick before it blasts off.

It's definitely chasing at this point but there's still a long ways to go - don't buy until the price plummets at least a few $100s and get acquainted with the top 10 alts.

Love that guy's books. Also fucking spot on OP.

>helping boomer kikes out
Fuck them, I hope the usd crashes and they all get shoa'd while we autist fly into space with our lambos.

I don't know where to place Veeky Forums on the smart-stupid money spectrum - you occasionally pick up a useful rumour here but there's nothing smart going on - btc is just going through it's 3rd phase and dragging everything up with it.

fucking hate white people boomers.

anyway.
still awaiting verification from gemini. im probably too late. its gonna be a month before i get to trading.

This seems like a non-shit thread.

idk why is everyone going for day trading. Yeah, you can make like 2k-3k in a day but seems like too much of a hassle.

I've spread out into 4 cryptos which are in top 20 and have 2 which may boom.

am I the only person who intends to hold long term?

>GNT will be the shit btw.

I really have high expectations about them, being sponsored by Google and stuff..

Fuck the boomers yo, they don't have any idea what is happening. This ain't their time...

Getting excited here

Just holding Bitcoin, Etherium, and Litecoin here : / Don't want to muck about with the meme coins. Rather hodl, maybe try and time a peak or two but mostly for the long term.

Getting a million with 1k-2k is nearly impossible.
I'm aiming at 50k-100k which is hard but doable.

I think that this and next year will be the peak of crypto

Why?

Really hard to say. I've invested maybe $2k cash over the past 6 months. Have had a lot more cash lying around though so I'm constantly kicking myself for not throwing in more earlier, but at the same time I'm risk averse to still not be willing to drop $20k : /

Because they don't know we are still entering the exponential phase

i just signed up for gemini on sunday. its gonna take forever to get started.

its taking so fucking long. i hope op just gets boomers to pour in money so i can make a living day trading pokemons and digimons.

Because people wabt to make money and make it fast.
At this point in time unless you have enough money to spare (enough that will probably make you a millionaire without trading), the only way you'll ever be crypto millionaire is by trading. Even $1000 isn't in the forecast to being a million ever.
Like stock market, holding is still for richfags, unless you have a crystal ball that can tell you which coin will actually be up 100,000% in a couple years and not dead in the water. And that's assuming you go all in on that one coin and dont diversify your $1000.

Gona feel nice leaving boomers with these bags

Well said and i hope your right. With that said it is guaranteed that at least some countries will try to strangle crypto with regulations or outright bans, probably in response to some type of triggering event that causes public outrage. I can see it now this is how they will try to kill crypto. We will truly now how permanent crypto is after this happens.

The blockchain is the final step. Everyone will be chipped and put in the blockchain, your fingerprint will be your address with your crypto attached to your very being.

the only way for that to happen is when "different" people start getting profits and moving in with the same people that set the boundaries.
a latino making mad cash selling his drugs is labeled a criminal. a white man making money selling fake vintage wine is labeled an artist, a con artist, genius, ect.

I meant why you hate white boomers

>Anyway, to answer your question OP your clients need three things:
Check >-Coinbase account
Check >-Bittrex account

and...CHeck >-Exodus installed on their computer or some other physical/local wallet

Thanks for that advice

Veeky Forums is beating the shit out of just BTC gains though so I wouldn't exactly put it on the dumb side.