DOPECOIN

This coin seems pretty legit, and it looks like it's ready to moon hard. Anyway, there's a lot of good news to come in the pot industry. Canada just legalized pot. shopthc.ca just partnered with them.
I can see a lot of potential for the coin, and not just see it being popular because it's a weed themed coin.
Seems like a good investment. Thoughts?

That partnership is gonna make dope the main weed coin

I have just bought it because i read some amazing things about it in another thread
its like the canadian bitcoin

As degenerate as I feel doing so, I bought in like an hour ago. Nice gains so far, waiting until 1k sats to sell.

>selling at 1k

Enjoy poverty, friend

> monetized coins with a business plan hugely undervalued

I'm always worried about dumps, even on strong coins/good news -__-

There probably wont be one since this was just discovered not too long ago

I think it's a sure sign that this coin is going places. This isn't just a silly memecoin. Should be worth a long hold.

this coin will actually have real world use in a huge pot market... other shit coins cant be used for anything useful

That's what I'm thinking. Was comfortable buying in. And it's been a while, it looks like it's not a pump after all.

I've already got holdings in other shit coins, as a loser pothead myself I'd gladly invest on this shit once my other coin moons

>tfw I'll be an early investor and have a weed empire once this coin goes to the moon

looks like a slow and steady growth... will invest.. hope it moons

to tha moooon almost 700sat

Please sir. DEsxr3a7dnSgy2iouEfZ6JSDLL9iDX2LCS

as a guy who lives in Amsterdam capital of weed, I can tell ya that a lot of "coffee shops" would like to have something like this

it's only a matter of time until they will, and DOPE will be the one to go for

this is for the long one

we're close to 600 sats
get in before it's to late yo

This man speaks the truth, there is so much potential for this coin. Sold all my dgb because I think this coin has much more promise

Also amsterdam here, got in at 550

DGB is DEAD

was about time people started moving towards something better

Going higher than the moon

Is it too late to join?

I'm black, and this coin appeals to me. Goddam stereotypes being right...

And at just sub 600 sat, it has a lot of room to grow. Seriously anyone not investing right now should seriously consider this coin, and especially it's potential.

>
>DGB is DEAD
>was about time people started moving towards something better
DGB-san is too busy smoking to pump right now

It just dipped a bit, so now's a pretty good time to get in desu.

yup best time to buy in cheap

In at 553 then

Why wouldn't the retailer just take bitcoin if they wanted to take crypto? More people have bitcoin, I don't see the need for coins like this that don't actually have any unique feature.

because bitcoin is not fast enough in transaction
also no transaction fees

Dope is faster and has no transaction fees

my plug accepts dope coins

>samefagging
do they incentivize purchasing with DOPE in some way to get people to get DOPE?

my internet lagged bro

In for 1BTC

Dipped a bit there, bought some more.

Walls are so thin in this, we can reach 900 easily.

I like this thought process, what kind of incentive should I expect to get on top of being able to buy weed?

If the company was smart they would buy up a lot of DOPE, then give the buyer a little bit of a discount if they bought in DOPE. Volume would eventually attract whales from FOMO and drive the price up and the company would be both profiting from the sale and from their gains.