When will DGB penetrate other cryptos in anus?

How long we have to wait before the moon?

Forever. SELL SELL SELL

Moon? You are going back to earth and you don't even notice it!

dgb is fucked

The whales are gonna strike when we least expect it.

This is PIVX 2.0

Good goys

SELL SELL SELL so I can BUY BUY BUY

it ain't gon' happen son, even mooncoin's capabilities are more promising desu

plus it's more better and less faggy name

>b-buh muh Citi contest finalists!11!!

Why is dgb falling so fast? Where do you guys get research from?

lol, it Mooned from 200 sats to where it is now. that was the moon
its over
just move on for fucks sake. RDD is still going places and so is XVG. If you wanna stick to a coin that biz already was discussing moons about weeks about, then stick with RDD and XVG, those actually still have more moon portential

>muh minecraft server

>that was the moon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Just wait kiddo.

It will moon so hard be patient.

It mooned from 115 to 900, but that is just the beginning.

I was getting told before that I am "emotional about it" before the 6-900 moon.

You can say what you like but DGB has fucked over the fudders time and time again.

Big shits coming in June, its not a dead coin, it has loads of development going on, so don't even try to give up on it yet people.

DON'T LISTEN TO FUDDERS.

JUST FUCKING HODL.

I'm only holding 20k i bought at 100 sats

not gonna sell...

if it crashes oh well

Holding strong

Same here I only have 14k.

If it hits the dollar my car is payed off.

It won't. Never forget June, it has more after that, but just remember what is coming in June.

Like another user said, stop checking it. I know it's hard with Veeky Forums fudders, but the best thing anyone who's worried and stressing can do, is to wait, check every week or so, not minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day.

130k DGB here. I'm holding till end of next month. If it doesn't brake 1k sat I'm out.

Good man, it hurts seeing profits go down, and worrying about what might happen.

But the whole point of hodling is to just go for it.

I've set myself the 1 year limit, I will hodl for a year no matter what.

>he has money to just waste for a year
Wow.

I predict moon very soon.

Bought in at 100 sats so not having losses to worry about is nice. Still, These last few days have been nothing but good news for this coin. Aside from Minecraft memes we'll also see what Digusign offers.

Strong BTC makes post-moon slump look worse than it actually is, and lots of mooning coins on the front page probably has people's fingers itching. This is a long term hold for me so I couldn't give a fuck.

>You can say what you like but DGB has fucked over the fudders time and time again.

this. I was a DGB fudder until it mooned for the third fucking time, now I'm in

when it hits a dollar you'll be laughing at how you felt now.

Holding strong and still very much in the black but I think it's got more potential. Always told myself it was a long buy. Can't say I'm not worried about recent events but it seems to have a very clear cause (BTC and Ethereum rising).

We'll see what the next year or so hold. Even if it plummets massively me and most of Veeky Forums will still be in profit.

Everyone that advocates holding seems to have bought in early enough that they have no risk and nothing to lose huh... hmmmmm

Thats how it works lol

Yeah my highest purchase level was 149 satoshis.

Thank you :) That sweet £100,000

Always had a good feeling about DGB, even before the shilling started. Actually bought before then as well, a couple of days later people were talking of a moon and I bought even more.

Then the rocket took off!

Shaky hands can gtfo, somebody else will pick those bags up anyway and in the end me and a few anons will be the only ones left to gloat about it

I can drop these bags and walk away with $5k but I won't because DGB is going higher

Sure, wait for $1 while whales unload their souls and drop that shit to 1 sat.

fudders might as well just buy now and face the inevitable because it can hit 0 im still not selling.

Holding for a dollar. This coin is the next dollar plus coin. It is the next PIVX

I'm holding my 200k. This normie money flooding the market will soon spread to promising cheap coins. Dgb is at the top of the pile. Hold or regret.

THIS DON'T LET THE FAGGY MOONCOIN SHILLS SWAY YOU JUNE WILL BE DIGIBYTE'S MONTH

hits zero. sell. nigga?

The doubling is happening tonight.

glad i sold at 691

i aint waiting 2 weeks for shit gains

I hope you are right my nigger.

>Veeky Forums
>research

June 22nd

Obvious manipulation, top sell order is consistently >1btc

Whales are really gonna bleed these guys out

Well you guys keep fuckign saying this but when the hell is it going to end? Never? It's just going to stay falling and stalling and doing anything but mooning and you're just going to hide behind "it's the whales, it's being manipulated, we'll go up soon" forever?

These bags are getting heavy.

it literally mooned three days ago

is "forever" three days for you, sperg?