When will DGB penetrate other cryptos in anus?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

How long we have to wait before the moon?

5mileys
5mileys

Forever. SELL SELL SELL

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Moon? You are going back to earth and you don't even notice it!

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

dgb is fucked

Methnerd
Methnerd

The whales are gonna strike when we least expect it.

This is PIVX 2.0

TreeEater
TreeEater

Good goys

SELL SELL SELL so I can BUY BUY BUY

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

it ain't gon' happen son, even mooncoin's capabilities are more promising desu

plus it's more better and less faggy name

b-buh muh Citi contest finalists!11!!

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Why is dgb falling so fast? Where do you guys get research from?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

lol, it Mooned from 200 sats to where it is now. that was the moon
its over
just move on for fucks sake. RDD is still going places and so is XVG. If you wanna stick to a coin that biz already was discussing moons about weeks about, then stick with RDD and XVG, those actually still have more moon portential

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

muh minecraft server

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

that was the moon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Just wait kiddo.

Methnerd
Methnerd

It will moon so hard be patient.

idontknow
idontknow

It mooned from 115 to 900, but that is just the beginning.

I was getting told before that I am "emotional about it" before the 6-900 moon.

You can say what you like but DGB has fucked over the fudders time and time again.

Big shits coming in June, its not a dead coin, it has loads of development going on, so don't even try to give up on it yet people.

DON'T LISTEN TO FUDDERS.

JUST FUCKING HODL.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

I'm only holding 20k i bought at 100 sats

not gonna sell...

if it crashes oh well

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Holding strong

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Same here I only have 14k.

If it hits the dollar my car is payed off.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

It won't. Never forget June, it has more after that, but just remember what is coming in June.

Like another user said, stop checking it. I know it's hard with Veeky Forums fudders, but the best thing anyone who's worried and stressing can do, is to wait, check every week or so, not minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day.

happy_sad
happy_sad

130k DGB here. I'm holding till end of next month. If it doesn't brake 1k sat I'm out.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Good man, it hurts seeing profits go down, and worrying about what might happen.

But the whole point of hodling is to just go for it.

I've set myself the 1 year limit, I will hodl for a year no matter what.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

he has money to just waste for a year
Wow.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I predict moon very soon.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Bought in at 100 sats so not having losses to worry about is nice. Still, These last few days have been nothing but good news for this coin. Aside from Minecraft memes we'll also see what Digusign offers.

Strong BTC makes post-moon slump look worse than it actually is, and lots of mooning coins on the front page probably has people's fingers itching. This is a long term hold for me so I couldn't give a fuck.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

You can say what you like but DGB has fucked over the fudders time and time again.

this. I was a DGB fudder until it mooned for the third fucking time, now I'm in

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

when it hits a dollar you'll be laughing at how you felt now.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Holding strong and still very much in the black but I think it's got more potential. Always told myself it was a long buy. Can't say I'm not worried about recent events but it seems to have a very clear cause (BTC and Ethereum rising).

We'll see what the next year or so hold. Even if it plummets massively me and most of Veeky Forums will still be in profit.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Everyone that advocates holding seems to have bought in early enough that they have no risk and nothing to lose huh... hmmmmm

Methnerd
Methnerd

Thats how it works lol

Snarelure
Snarelure

Yeah my highest purchase level was 149 satoshis.

Thank you :) That sweet £100,000 <3

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Always had a good feeling about DGB, even before the shilling started. Actually bought before then as well, a couple of days later people were talking of a moon and I bought even more.

Then the rocket took off!

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Shaky hands can gtfo, somebody else will pick those bags up anyway and in the end me and a few anons will be the only ones left to gloat about it

I can drop these bags and walk away with $5k but I won't because DGB is going higher

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Sure, wait for $1 while whales unload their souls and drop that shit to 1 sat.

w8t4u
w8t4u

fudders might as well just buy now and face the inevitable because it can hit 0 im still not selling.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Holding for a dollar. This coin is the next dollar plus coin. It is the next PIVX

I'm holding my 200k. This normie money flooding the market will soon spread to promising cheap coins. Dgb is at the top of the pile. Hold or regret.

Evilember
Evilember

THIS DON'T LET THE FAGGY MOONCOIN SHILLS SWAY YOU JUNE WILL BE DIGIBYTE'S MONTH

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

hits zero. sell. nigga?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

The doubling is happening tonight.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

glad i sold at 691

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

i aint waiting 2 weeks for shit gains

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

I hope you are right my nigger.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Veeky Forums
research

FastChef
FastChef

June 22nd

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Obvious manipulation, top sell order is consistently >1btc

Whales are really gonna bleed these guys out

RavySnake
RavySnake

Well you guys keep fuckign saying this but when the hell is it going to end? Never? It's just going to stay falling and stalling and doing anything but mooning and you're just going to hide behind "it's the whales, it's being manipulated, we'll go up soon" forever?

eGremlin
eGremlin

These bags are getting heavy.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

it literally mooned three days ago

is "forever" three days for you, sperg?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit