Because if you're not, you're gonna miss out. Once we get passed 650 sats, it's going to GO HIGH

because if you're not, you're gonna miss out. Once we get passed 650 sats, it's going to GO HIGH.

FYI: www.shopthc.ca now accepts Dopecoin, which is a MASSIVE dispensary in Canada. Do you know what this means for the coin? It's LEGIT.

>bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DOPE

BUY this coin and HODL anons. You will be glad you did.

Already in from 500, figured this was gonna gain soon

Hell yeah I'm getting high off this!

I got in when it was 590, did I get in too late???

I got on earlier. the fact that it has an actual use already beats like 99% of the shitcoins out there.

this actually looks like the kind of thing that can be the next RDD of Veeky Forums

Considering this can get up to 900 easily once the 650 wall is down, you didn't get in too late.

Okay. that makes me feel better; I figure this coin will do for me what legalizing did for Colorado's economy.

looool you suckers are getting pumped hard by OP & friends

ALL ABOARD

This shit is going passed 1k absolutely. Then it'll market correct and you faggots better buy more because it's fucking weed. Coin is already being accepted in Canadian weed stores.

it's a coin directly targeting smokers. who spends more than a high guy who's got money?

that thing has potential.

i dont mean to sound ignorant, but why the hell do you need a "weedcoin" to pay for weed? lmao. like dude just take cash out of your wallet and buy it

Perfect time to slip in, gotta get in before we hit 600

same reason why there are like thousand of shops accepting bitcoin?

why buy bitcoin?

Keep it rolling guys! Only about 10 btc until we really take off. Just have to get that those walls down.

damn finally got my seat on a rocket. Just bought in.

how high will we get?

two significant sell walls until 1k

Still, 900 is quite good, especially considering there's a dip now, people could get in.

I am not very dope.
I just wanna get high with you guys.
Plz DEsxr3a7dnSgy2iouEfZ6JSDLL9iDX2LCS
Break my nocoin cherry,

You're still pretty dope to me, friend

How the fuck do I get a dope wallet you fags

Drug dealer here, I need crypto for when the pigs come

what the fuck, it just dropped massively, will this hit 600 sat by today you think?

at least 1200 sat

it has all the ingredients for a great pump. I think this is just a matter of a lot of people collectively agreeing that they're going to try to fuck this up the best they can. I think if you stay in, you'll be glad you did. I certainly am.

Also something else- mooncoin is getting a lot of attention. I think people are trying to get some last minute profit and going there. So in this increase with dope we had today, they didn't want to waste any time- get in, get out, go to mooncoin. a bad day for a good coin to be pumped, it seems.

im in

LETS DO IT