BBC ARTICLE ON MOONCOIN

THE BBC MADE AN ARTICLE ON MOONCOIN. HOLY FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

mooncoin.com/
bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC
github.com/mooncoindev/mooncoin/releases
i.4cdn.org/biz/1495664804482.png
mind.org.uk/
discord.gg/t3qPh
bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC)
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MOON/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have to buy more!

holy shit it's real

jfl if you aren't buying mooncoin RIGHT NOW

how do I get mooncoin wallet? why are they making these cryptocurrency so complicated?!!? with real money you have one wallet and can have all kind of currency in it with 0 problem. Do I have to have a wallet installed for each new Coin and waste network by constantly syncing them?

just get a account at bleutrade

Lol fucking shit, buy more fuck, takes forever to move funds to Bleutrade

ITSS HAPPENING

All these gullible fucks, excellent shilling OP.

Just buy BTC and send it to Bleutrade or Novaexchange to buy Moon.
You can download wallet at mooncoin.com/ if you really want to

bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC

make an account, deposit BTC and buy MOON, the mooncoin is stored on the exchange

OR if you want to store your mooncoin in a wallet, go on to:

github.com/mooncoindev/mooncoin/releases

and Ctrl + F "Mooncoin-qt.zip" and download that, you can then withdraw the MoonCoin from the exchange to this wallet

just opened bleutrade account.. does one account support all those coins and deposit for the row inside of + means the address to receive to?

could someone please send me few cents worth of mooncoin or some other to test it.. please? I think this is mooncoin or whole address 2J1VsBQmK5rCCt5jkRYVWAvrLfjNts2fMa

Normally I wouldn't invest in a worthless memecoin but after seeing RDD I don't even give a fuck anymore. All in baby (30 bucks).

Sent.

Also yes, one account can hold any type of coin. The + means deposit, the - means withdraw.

if your all in is 30 dollars maybe you have other things to worry about?

just sent you ten moons.
>does one account support all those coins and deposit for the row inside of + means the address to receive to?
Your acount can support all the coins that the exchange lists. Your address is for that account and is for all coins.

there's no orders to dump into so your supposed profit is worthless.

fake article

thanks guys... I'll post as soon as it appears on the bleutrade, does it take a while normally or it's like bank to bank where can take up to 24 hours?

True, Coin with no value. Kek.

last year in July it reached 25 satoshis with a volume of $63k.

right now, the current volume is $233k.

Work it out.
>2176515
normally around 15-20 minutes roughly.

you're joking, surely it's not really fake is it?

IVE BEEN TRYING TO HOARD THIS SHIT FOR TWO WEEKS NOW FUCK OFFFFF I WANT MORE BEFORE THIS SHIT STARTS

Early days, this isn't going to stop at 10 satoshis.

Prove me wrong. Try and find the article. It's not like there are a bunch of shills trying to pump and dump this coin, right? And even if there were, they would stoop so low as to post fake articles on an anonymous imageboard, r-right?

Are you playing the thicko, or?

jesus christ you're fast aren't ya?

lmao you're a daft cunt desu, im not even sure what to say

how dumb are you, honestly?

Then link me the article, prajeet.

Post your mooncoin address, i kinda feel sorry for ya

i.4cdn.org/biz/1495664804482.png
:^)

mind.org.uk/

This might be more useful

I wish.. someone pointed me to bluetrade and I got an account open there, that cleared up a bit about not having to download multiple wallets for different coins, but how is this safer than MtGox? I can't trust anything online that has to do with money, I even fear loggin into my bank to pay the bills from my computer and prefer to take out cash to pay for things from ATM.

how is bluetrade safer than local wallets or they are not and as soon as there is small amount of coins on there with which I don't feel safe anymore I should right away transfer it to a paper wallet?

Also, can someone explain how I can exchange DopeCoin into BTC that someone sent me to test on here an hour ago?

How about this, send me 0.1 BTC in 1 hour or I'm going to spend the rest of my evening drinking whisky and counter-shilling all your moon threads. And it's 4pm where I am.
15Y9HTrfH6XLfvGaBmGYDdzcXDThkHpm4D
>tick-tock motherfuckers.

>"$30? Stop being a cheap goy and give me your shekels for my shitcoin of the day"
Fucking hell you belong in an oven.

that's about my all in too considering no job and savings are pretty much to the last 2000$ and nothing on the horizon.. next two months are going to be rough and defining

Good luck big man, don't beat yourself up about it too much

I'll give you some MoonCoin, buy yourself a nice hat or something and take the rest of the week off, you really need it

If you're trading the coin, keep it on the exchange.
If you're hodling the coin, keep it on a laptop in the closet.

discord.gg/t3qPh

just go all in with the full 2000. you can turn it into 4000 with mooncoin and, then 8000 with the next Veeky Forums coin, and then 16000 after that. then invest that in alpacas. screencap this post because alpacas are mooning in 2018.

How did you even manage to get access to the internet?
>give 0.1btc to some pissed-up assburger on Veeky Forums
>buy 3.3mil moons
cor this is a tough one

Mainstream media shilling shitcoins now

how quickly this mooncoin is going to double? I have to pay for my apt and utility bills in 15 days. I was able to reduce my food spending down to $6 for the past 4 weeks only eating 1 banana and 4 eggs per day and 2 cups of coffee... but then again, nothing really to lose.. die now or in 2 months, really

can you point me to a location where I can purchase these mooncoins? can I do it on the account at bleutrade I just opened?

it's an obviously fake article but it doesn't matter desu. Mooncoin is set to do big things. The dumb faggots behind this didn't even realize it'd be this successful i bet

>how quickly this mooncoin is going to double? I have to pay for my apt and utility bills in 15 days
Dude, if you want serious advice, go apply at McDonald's. You can't make enough to pay your bills in 15 days without knowing what you're doing. Don't hail Mary on your last two grand on fucking cryptos if you need to pay bills. This is not a reliable method.

Again, go get a job at Walmart and suck it up for a while.

You would have already doubled if you put an order in at 1 satoshi, but honestly, you shouldn't be in for a double this is going much higher

You can trade them on Bleutrade but you need BTC or Doge I think works too

It already did, user... already did

Don't play with money you're not willing to lose.
If you buy in quick you can get in at 2 sat from weak hands. If Veeky Forums manages to shill this successfully, which seems likely, it'll go up pretty far very quickly.
Patience is key. And please just go get a job, you'll make money to stay alive and you'll have more to put into crypto.

Article is fake, OP is a shill, mooncoin is a pile of shit

>tick tock tick tock

Surely you guys can scrape together 0.1 btc amongst yourselves. You're going to miss out on much more profit than that if you can't even dump your moon at 2 sat.

HOLY STEWART VARNEY FROM FOX BUSINESS JUST SAID HES HOLDIND MOON. THE WHALES ARE HERE BOYS

yep. pretty likely this shilling will be going on for a while.

I can't.. my situation is really fucked and I've lost all will or power.

I lived in USA as a student on 10 year F1 visa, that expired in 2007 and I voluntarily deported myself after allowed 2 years to work after finishing school. I've made small savings of about 60k in those two years. I moved to Central America because my grandma was living here and I was told I was going to be given residency and permission to work right away. I came here and go a pilot license with my savings thinking I'll be able to earn it back that way quickly but turned out my temporary residency only allowed me to study but not work after I already spent all of my savings. I got a job illegally under the table working in an office and after 4 months I got caught by Immigration doing raids for illegal workers. They took my info and warned me not to do that again, two weeks later they returned and I was still at the office, this time they took me to immigration and did a formal warning and notice on my case, also stated that if I get caught again I will be deported and banned, that was 4 years ago. Last year they told me that I will be given a permission to work in April because I started to complain on monthly basis that my savings are running out and I have no way to make income. . In April they told me to wait until Oct 2018 and now I have no idea what to do anymore.

I already sold everything but the computer and mattress and thinking with my last 500 get some heroin and checkout .

was thinking on going robbing people but my physic and strength wouldn't allow it

Jesus I'm starting to feel sorry for you, are you really that poor?

I honestly hope you get better soon, chin up!

You know what to do, user.

dank meme always cheer me up :)
rope was my initial thought but now I fear it a bit after view few hanging videos on LiveLeak.. I think heroin will be the best choice if I can find it here

Monero has just dipped friend :)

:(
But seriously, maybe you should just move back to central america. Just don't commit suicide

Fuck that sissy shit, if you want to die, die like a man! Slash your wrist with machete or a knife and watch the red rain.

>>tick tock tick tock

>Surely you guys can scrape together 0.1 btc amongst yourselves. You're going to miss out on much more profit than that if you can't even dump your moon at 2 sat.

Well, in your situation I'd probably take out another credit card and max all of mine out on a few good altcoins. Worst case scenario you lose it all which isn't a big deal because you're about to kill yourself anyway, best case you end up with millions. Not sure if you can though given everything you just described.

I am in Central America but I am native Russian and I haven't been in Russia since I was 15 years old, I am in mid 30's now. I can't go back to Russia either because I can barely write in Russian and my speech is all fucked up since I primary speak English and basic Spanish. I moved to Central America because my grandma was moved here to extend her life span which did work and she lived 10 years more than average of Russia, she died 3 years ago.

My cousin was calling me back to Russia last year when I was starting to realize my situation but tickets and prospects were not possible. Flight from here to Russia is almost 3500$ and I have nothing lined or or even an address to use for a job..

I am not really expecting anything anymore and my body been starved of minerals for a while now since I'm living off coffee, banana and 4eggs.. that's why I am looking into these last second hail marys

Ok motherfucker, you either give your last shot on this shitcoin or another and you win big, you can continue your meek existence OR you lose and kill yourself. It's win win.

someone sent me 0.048 of DOPE (dopeCoin) earlier today to test, can someone exchange it with me for mooncoin or shitcoin or whichever?

also, is there another way to buy this mooncoin or shitcoin besides on coinbase.com? I am trying coinbase but it's down for maintenance

you don't buy MOON on coinbase, you exchange it for BTC on Bleutrade (bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC) or Novaexchange (novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MOON/)

You buy BTC from coinbase or coinmama ( I prefer the latter)

Once you have bought the btc you send it to your wallet like, Bitpay. From there you can exchange btc on poloniex, bittrex or yobit.

If you want to buy moon coin, buy it on novaexchange. For future reference go to coinmarketcap and click a coin and click market, it tells where it's exchanged.

why dont u just get urself deported to russia by doing something that pisses off immigration officials? wouldn't that be a free flight back?

Thoughts on nova vs bleu?

Either works, nova is ok.

>no archive
>not even a regular link
Fake and gay.

i dont have any btc.. someone sent me these dopecoins an hour ago when I was downloading all these different wallets before someone told me to use bleutrade and not worry about wallets but bleutrade has CANN and not DOPE coin so I dunno what to do with those DOPE coin.

can someone maybe send me few cents worth of moon coins so I can try trading with that until coinbase is back online? 2J1VsBQmK5rCCt5jkRYVWAvrLfjNts2fMa I did post this address earlier but looking in bleutrade deposit transaction is still empty unless it still syncronizing blockchain..

is this Crypto trading the same or similar to FOREX trading? Idid try forex on Etrade 3 years ago and after making 50$ profit on 300$ deposit in first week it did nothing for the next 3 months until etrade took 100$ back that they gave as bonus and then 2 weeks later took another 50 and by that time I tried to initiate withdraw and that was the end of it. Are there limits on how many times per day you can trade or the amount and do I have to report any of these to any agencies such as IRS?

got my moons bought on both exchanges and doesn't seem to be any issues so far

Store it online mate, for now.

I sent you some MoonCoin earlier, should have came through

No limits on trading per day, as much as you are prepared to lose is the threshold, depending on where you are from I think you are supposed to report them to tax agencies but most people don't unless they are cashing in hundred's of thousands/millions because that's suspicious and will get questioned regardless if you file tax

thanks, that's useful info I'll investigate all those names and start with your recommendations

You mean like our friend Alex did in Cancun Mexico the other day? I would kinda look like him if I gained lots of weight

Do you even have a capital? You installed bitpay?

Give me the address and I will send you 0.1 btc. Its a start.

where are you mongs coming from?
>Watches Wimpsons
>"Pshh, heh, I see through your lies, electronic Jew! These events did not, in fact, actually happen!"
>*sheathes katana*
>*disappears into the sunset on Heelys™*

>tfw 10k moon tied up in bleutrade for over 6 hours now
Why won't my pending transaction deposit already??

that's what I thought, thank you for that. maybe I am not seeing it just took a screencap

Wasn't a large amount of MOON, could take longer, if you don't get it by tomorrow, make a thread explaining your story, people will help you out, all hope is not lost friend

I have last 2000$ in savings left in the bank
I haven't installed bitpay yet, I did install Electrum 2.8.2 earlier and it gave me this address 1FDj57b893cenieRbwPTk2rxDUveHFTfPU I dunno if that's the same as Bitpay but I will install bitpay right now.. thanks for sharing and helping out

When you installed bitpay, give me the address and I will send it.

FAKE AND GAY. NIGGA KYS

Countershilling is good for the health of a coin. It shows people want to drive the price down for accumulation.

Woah, bold statement - what makes you so sure it's fake?

What is your native country? If it isn't a shithole then go to your embassy and ask them what they can do.

thanks again.. bitpay reminds me of paypal when I was able to have paypal card and use it at any ATM while living in USA

I got bitpay installed and address it gave me is 1HY9foixR7Zh8No8LZSsd14QD4JDiRiUqv

thanks again for all the explanation and help

what's with the surplus of spastics today

>it's been an hour
Here it is lads! Mooncoin is finished!

Done. Good luck, and try to survive.

I was born in Russia in 80, moved to USA in 95 and haven't been there since. I was at embassy in April when they told me to wait another two years and asked what they can do and all they told me is that my Travel Passport is expired and that I should have it renewed but nothing about getting a job or immigration help.

generous guy, ty for helping a fellow Veeky Forumsiten
and don't go down the heroin route

I'm anything but a spastic, I've got my top team of researchers trying to figure out the credibility of OP's pic
It's going to be a difficult investigation, especially after their last paper - "Is water wet?" (needless to say the results were inconclusive)

whoah.. It just appeared as 0.10on bitpay.. that was super quick. thanks thanks thanks!!!!! my heart is pounding .. is it still safe to go all in into mooncoins or shitcoin or I should lurk on here and wait for next thread to buy?

I am not planning on getting on it, just one time use to check out when the time comes. (seems like the most calm way to go compare to blade or a rope)

you can buy, like a million moon coins with a hundred dollars, it will pay off. I made 2k with RDD with the same investment a week ago.

Buy a bit off mooncoin since its so damn cheap, and dump it when you feel comfortable.

Lurk this place, people start shilling, thats the cue to get on the board early and dump when the chance is ripe when you get profits.

lmao

>Russia
Oh okay, sorry about that. They aren't going to do shit for you.
If I were you I'd be trying as hard as possible to get refugee status in any nice country. US/Canada or anywhere in the EU are good choices. There are people out there that want to help you, you just have to find them. Don't sell your PC if it's your only internet access point. Having Google is your greatest resource.

Please don't go all in on mooncoins or shit coins. Hold bitcoin or get etherium.

I am OP and call off all investigations, it's real.

MoonCoin is happening. BBC have never lied, right? Brill. Let's get this rocket fueled.