Welp, looks like that's it guys. Get out while you can. It may not be the worst news...

Welp, looks like that's it guys. Get out while you can. It may not be the worst news, but this will make PoSW tank to the ground.

P O N Z I C O I N
>but muh dividends

>muh dividends

LMAO. we warned you.

>price already going back up

It's fine

Makes sense to me. They don't want to be filled with literal shitcoins like yobit. They want to be a credible exchange where you can stake your coins. They're looking to add coins that actual have tech. This is good for the long run. Hold tight brothers

Exactly. All the literally who shitcoins on there probably hurts their image as an exchange

Hey tards thanks for the monies lol
t. Pajeet

But I thought it was a bull market coins don't lose value you buy them and HODL and they only go up

Yep. Buy and hodl - it'll go back up.

You're correct, which is exactly what's going to happen to POSW.

It's just a matter of time

They bootstrapped this concept and have just been assfucked from day 1. This pivot to a viable currency nonsense makes zero sense considering it is a coin to fuel the staking of other coins. So it is not that now? So what does it do that nobody else does now?

I'm not saying don't buy in, because this is nowhere near the collapse of this currency. They would need to pull it out of their ass if they want to actually put together a good product.

jfc

sigh

>all the shitcoins
>i put my 1btc on this one

Don't feel too bad. I put 5 BTC into it

JUST

Are you retarded? They are paying the dividends , removing shitcoins and adding reputable coins. Keep coping.

The price isn't tanking so it's not even a big deal.

Just getting rid of shitcoins

>keep trying to fix 808
>can't get the wallet working
>maintenance mode for weeks
I can understand why

pajeet shitcoin

I've warned you weeks ago guys. When are you ever going to listen?

Literally my first shitcoin buy every and it's the worst one. JUST.

This doesn't even worry me. Their expenses doubled during April thanks to your faggot shitcoins.

Revenue is still increasing though, so I will still be holding. Stay gay, OP, FUCK PoSWallet haters

your pathetic shilling isn't effective

You morons, they're actually going to focus on the coin itself and make it valuable in its own merit instead of it being a middleman coin. Expect huge gains in this market

ponzicoin fails gee what a surprise

This is literally good news. This is fud gone mad.

Jesus, what is wrong with you fudders? This is literally the best news for PosW in general, long term in mind. Purging that clusterfuck of a dashboard of the countless shitcoins, implementing standards and criteria for every coin that must be met before looking to be added, just like Bittrex and Polo do it.

Cmon, try to keep up lads...

I can understand how this fucks over yhe short termers and their "daytrading". Too bad. This for the betterment of the whole system. I'm totally ok with this development of events.

I can't take this anymore...

This is actually good news, they can stop wasting time trying to fix broken wallets of useless shitcoins and just focus on coins that are actually used. I dunno why people are trying to spin this into FUD. It makes perfect sense from a business perspective.

This will significantly cut down the time & cost of maintaining literal shit coin wallets that nobody actually uses. Thus giving the developers more time to focus on hitting the roadmap targets. This should give the website a better image & make it more profitable in the long run.

Ah I didn't see your comment before I posted. This guy gets it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one here with some common sense.

May will look abysmal

Why? The coins that are being removed did not by and large contribute that much to the overall traffic. The alts with justifiable grounds for termination are simply getting removed, among the reasons being lack of activity and trading volume, so there's even less an impact in general. Post-purge this is going to be a much more streamlined experience for all parties involved.

Did you even read OP's image?
>we will have a financial loss this month

>This will significantly cut down the time & cost of maintaining literal shit coin wallets that nobody actually uses.

Staking shitcoins was one of the appeals of poswallet. They didn't even really go on any major advertising campaigns, they just gave up because they couldn't get 808 to work after weeks of maintenance. Clearly delisting PIVX was a mistake because it brought in traffic for people who had that coin.