NOCOINERS IN THIS THREAD

How are you guys holding up?

just waiting for that btc dip haha :-)

COINBASE WONT VERIFY MY CARD CVN ERORRR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FIX YOUR TRASH AND TAKE MY MONEY!!

I'd rather be a no coiner with how dgb is going

want to fucking kill myself. No way to buy coins right now

Earlier this month I said btc was going to rocket. Didn't buy though. I want to fucking die.

same here with eth in march. I literally want to kill my self right now.

was getting into crypto at the start of this year, saw eth for 7$

already used my coinbase limit on BTC, was like eh ill buy it next week

next week never happened.

i'm a ghost

im enjoying Veeky Forums while it's still free and i can post without paying a fucking cyrptoschkel per post.

Doing great
I watch chinese cartoons, read moontoons, and talk shop instead of watching for triangles and numbers.

all cuckbase users deserve their misery desu

What are we supposed to use?

You're supposed to mine coins, get gifted some coins, steal some coins, etc. If you ever convert fiat to coins, you're basically a loser.

gemini. but you're a desperate nocoiner who wants his gains this very second, so you won't use the exchange all the 120+ IQ Veeky Forums patricians use because it takes two weeks to verify

spotted the poorfag

Kraken?

hang in there champ, you'll get your chance

What makes gemini better than Kraken or coinbase?

>mfw only 200 eth
i literally feel like a nocoiner. ill be a poorfag forever fuck this

It took only one day to verify for me, but it's taking forever to clear my ACH transfers.

kraken is ok for euros I think

coinbase is shit for many obvious reasons, high fees, errors, waiting times, etc

holding vox. Don't laugh

Actually, I have a lucrative technology related business that requires that I remain anonymous.

Only ever considered using coin base and from what I've seen it looks like shit. It'd be nice to invest some cash in crypto but I'd rather just sit back and watch than risk having my funds "go missing".

>a professional NEET
wow user I'm impressed

>NEET
Only on paper

considering suicide

if I go to a bitcoin atm tomorrow what is the best and easiest wallet to put it into

I have ETH on coinbase but I fucking hate that place already

this. me 2. anons inform us plz.

coiner here.

my question to y'all is why'd you miss the coin boom of both 2015 and 2017?

no one with sense invested in dgb

because I thought it was a scam

my ignorance deservedly is being punished

hopefully 3rd time is the charm user. just take note of how to weed out the scam/pajeet coins and you'll be good next time around.

cuckoldry told me not to invest in a meme coin, i was making bank selling options and didnt want to dirty myself with such a thing

i almost bought the dip like 3 months ago but held out

take it from me I realized about 5k losses in 2015. it wasn't until now that I figured out what I was doing. about 48k unrealized gain atm on top of erasing the previous losses. be ready for the next round Veeky Forumsraeli.

holding ETH, LTC and GNT

i've been doing good trading currencies so i might roll some profits into BTC or a alt coin if the price is right
i really wish there were options contracts for bitcoin though, instead of real time speculation its something you can use specifically for long positions

Go on your android and download coinomi

There won't be next rounds. This is the last round to the moon and you'll be sorry for not putting enough money into BTC within two years.

oh honey. my ETH will carry me all the way through retirement. by that time bitcoin will probably be at 20 billion unconfirmed transactions.

I WISH THAT I HAD NEVER HEARD OF MEME COINS AND WAS BLISSFULLY UNAWARE RIGHT NOW

I literally could have paid my tuition if I had invested my tuition money back in Feb when it was at like 15. 3000 dollars and I had my finger on the button, literally, but couldn't pull the trigger

Pls just kill me now

Nocoiner here and I want in now. Is there any good beginner 101 resource for me to read up on? I'm talking like absolute beginner I don't even have a wallet. I have about $250 set aside that I want to get in the game just to mess around.

now's a bad time tbqh. all the smart investors are holding in low risk (expensive) coins like ETH and BTC. basically every other coin is in the red for the time being. could be like this a few weeks, could be a few days.

feels good to have enough money I don't even need to invest to be comfortable.

if all th eocoins are down isnt that the time to buy?
buy low sell high?

>Learned about bitcoin in 2011 in news articles about buying drugs, weapons and CP on the Silk Road
>Thought it was some kind of illegal internet money with no value outside the deep web markets
>Didn't even occur to me as a form of investment
>Could have bought over 9000 bitcoins at $2 each and be $23 million richer right now

>money market savings

L O L
O
L

holy shit thanks for the laugh

only for a seasoned investor. I consider myself seasoned but it's still a bit too unpredictable for my tastes. I'm only holding 3 altcoins right now, 1 should recover, 1 I'll most likely lose everything, and 1 I stand to gain massive profits, but that's all I'm willing to risk.

>Thinking $500k is a lot
I have over triple that and it doesn't feel like anything special. I'm a coiner btw

we all know that feel user... and the ones that don't are currently in lambo land right now

we can still make it to the moon... we just need to be patient

im going to invest $800

400 will split with etherium and bitcoin. 200 each.
hold for the month.

the other 400 is for meme coins.

hopfully i make 1k back.

Wanna donate a bitcoin to me? I don't even have a wallet set up and am considering killing myself.