We all know that when you see a coin start to get a decent amount of threads on Veeky Forums that it means its going to...

We all know that when you see a coin start to get a decent amount of threads on Veeky Forums that it means its going to get pumped n dumped soon OR will end up being something like Monero, DASH, ETH.

Now, my biggest question of all is, where the fuck are people getting all this info about these coins that are about to get pumped?

meme magic
check out MOON

Yes, MOON is a prime example of this. Threads start about it, 2 days later it pumps, in another 3 days will be dumped. But HOW DO THEY KNOW?

they don't, these threads are part of what's pumping it (or it was already pumping, they bought it, and now they want to convince you to buy it so the price goes up)

>p-paige??

>who's car is that paige?!?

crypto is the only way im going to get a girl like that

they don't know, there's just a skype group that shills whatever shitcoin (xby, moon, dope, etc) for the week and newfags buy. as these coins have no movement at all it's easy to pump. bigger pumps like rdd and dgb had a lot of us but the shills were not responsible, just other people who joined

How many people you need to make a group like that ?

Maybe 5 people for the smaller and unactive coins ?

who's the semen demon?

I don't know probably between 5 and 20

GIVE ME SOURCE FOR THE HOTTIE PLS
ps buy moon

To everyone wanting source on this chick, thats my girlfriend. We were coming back from the beach. I cant really post anymore pics since they are of a NSFW nature.

100k moon for the pics

$100 BTC for the pics.

But you'll need to show me proof.

Can I buy your gf for 10btc

Honestly, just look at the depth charts. It's a pretty big giveaway.
>Source: Time after time I've bought in only to see it shilled here one day later.

you guys are retards

hownew.ru

Nigga you gotta take up these offers. There will always be another bitch to suck yo dick. Especially when you got 100 BTC.

i came straight from reddit :D

that's right /biz completely and utterly controls the crypto game kek

>my gf
>filename

they don't they shill and hope you jump in, then get out and pick the next coin. along the way people are vested so start shilling also.