DGB

Uh, this doesn't look too good.

damn, you're right...

gonna buy more before it dips lower.

Reminder that fudders said DGB will never go up when it dipped from ~450 to sub 300
Don't listen to them.

More details on the graph, it's a complete mirror. Except this time we're not going to moon up, we're going to moon DOWN!

Buy more... before it dips lower?
Uh, why wouldn't you just buy when it dips lower?

they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

This is the classic head and shoulder patten

lol buy more before it dips, you know the rules user?

buy high
sell low

The fire rises!

panic selling is the best way to lose money in cryptos

pffft you fucking amateur

textbook double-anti reverse breakout pattern. Complete assurance that we're going to the moon and fast.

Bullshit. It's Roudhouse kick bear pattern.

classic reverse lambo formation, HODL

For reals though this garbage better not go down to 250, it needs to stop taking dumps on everyone that buys in early but not at the 100-200 level and decided to Hold.

There are people who didn't buy this are about to make triple gains on mooncoin and can come into DGB when it's 250.
How the fuck is that supposed to be good and fair? We're supposed to be rewarded for buying in now, not punished.

>MY INVESTMENT HASNT WENT X100 AFTER THREE DAYS ITS NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

can someone post all the drawings of dgb-tan? i want to save them to my hard drive for fap material when DGB hits $1

ded

I mean come on.
If your investment cant do something other investments are doing, it really isn't fair.
The way this stupid coin operates makes it so that there was no reason to buy DGB before, absolutely no reason because it's going to be where it was at anyway, while everyone who didn't listen is going to walk away with tons more money.

It's literally just a punishment buying this. But I guess some people are masochists so they get off of having everyone else berate them for buying a loser when they could have bought a winner, which is what's going to happen in a few days.

This is a joke right. You're not actually trying to pass this off a serious analysis are you?

>fair

>FAIR

Someone made $15k "investing" in Gaycoin as a joke.

FAIR, HE SAYS.

started trading crypto today. granted im new. i sat in fron of my computer al day, lookng at graphs, feeling stressed, refreshing bittrex pages constantly, trying to find trends, selling when it seemd wise, buying low, riding the waves of highs and lows all day. when all is said and done, i made like 18 cents. what am i doing wrong?

hodling on for dear life comrades!

muh just world hypothesis

dont daytrade, find a coin with potential and go into it early
patience usually pays off

You're gambling without a system with a positive expectancy. And nobody out there is going to teach you.

nice TA...oh wait. you are dumb.

hello

Why the fuck are we at 495 on Polo and nearly 600 on Bittrex

If you want to live a life and make gains at the same time, find coins WITH POTENTIAL and invest long-term
DYODD

herro

Uh yeah. It was just under 500 guys.

This is what is called the male pattern baldness pattern