Now that we have fallen for this, we could actually repair pumping a trustful coin. What's your best choice?

Now that we have fallen for this, we could actually repair pumping a trustful coin. What's your best choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fluffyponyza
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man, I'm so proud of myself for looking at the charts for this thing last night when it was up 30% and realizing that it had no potential for upward movement.

it did have potential.
The fluffy fat fuck just fucked the whole coin

>The fluffy fat fuck

What?

Wut m8

nah. fucked up imo. the volume was weird before the announcement so I didn't buy in, but I was close. pretty fucked up desu.

you can't blast hype just because you don't like it. I you don't like pumps, then just be honest and crush fake rumors. now he has no integrity to do so.

fluffy pony is a god

But seriously, what were people expecting? This is the guy who constantly yells at pumpers and dumpers.

BRB putting all my money in XMR

One of the core devs pulled an epic move, by saying there would be a big announcement, then announcing there was no announcement to mess with everyone who was speculating

never mind he probably cashed out during the ATH as a result of the bitcoin rally

hes a total hypocrite

twitter.com/fluffyponyza

he pumped and dumped the coin himself? hypocrite much?

His credibility is gone. Alienated any potential future investors of significance.

>One of the core devs pulled an epic move
He isn't a core dev, he's a spokeperson

why is this fat fuck a spokesperson then, given that he's reduced the coins legitimacy?

If he did that's market fixing which might be an act of fraud. Or something like that. :/

He hasn't, he has made it clear that everything the team does is public, and that nothing should be taken at face value from twitter shitposts, much less from just the spokeperson and not from the code repository

>spokesperson
>dont take a face value

isn't the purpose of the spokesperson to be the public face of the organization?

this was the stupidest thing i have ever seen a company do, my god

it seems like a cunt move now, but people will go to sleep, wake up, and not feel so mad, and probably even agree.

just like the ETH fork and how you all managed to justify stopping a buggy DAO contract on a "platform for unstoppable contracts".

you fickle fucks can never commit to anything.

funniest outcome of this is:

Veeky Forums got Veeky Forums'ed

Nah. I'll wake up tomorrow and be happy about more ETH gains because I pulled everything out of XMR and put it into ETH. I supported Monero, but no longer after that stunt. It's not easy to build trust after you break it, not for me at least.

what a fucking fat kike

>It's not easy to build trust after you break it, not for me at least.

pretty ironic that you bought into ETH then

>implying I bought both for the same reason

I got fucked by monero, but I will sell at loss and buy sia because is cheap and news are coming tomorrow.

LOL XDDD LE EPIC 4CHANN :DDDD

your point doesn't make any sense. Also the point of the fat fuck doesn't make any sense either. He actually fucked over people that was buying into their coin and a lot of people that was in for long-term.
His shenanigans made me 200 extra bucks from a bit I bought earlier and he actually fucked the people that was with them from months before.
Honestly this is the most retarded move I've seen any devs/coin related fat this year so far. And even if we remember the tkncard guys fucking up the ICO.

You know how to destroy them? Make his fat ass out of memes