>does not like manipulation of price
>manipulates monero price with *le epic troll*

>does not want more speculation
>creates bad PR that stimulates negative speculation like shorting and selling

>does not like pump&dumps
>pumps price and dumps

>shit stream
>fucking fat
>robbed average joe (is literal opposite of robin hood)
>destroys reputation of a coin that was doing very well
>is fucking fat
>immature
>unethical
>unprofessional
>xmr fanboys saying ''dont cry" even when you dont have a position
What am I forgetting?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crypto_soul/status/867545516661391360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened?

fuck this fat cunt

XMR got publicly executed

did you get a margin call?

Why did he do that?

Did the dev do something?

You can read it in OP and other threads

What a moron. He just permanently scared off anyone who wasn't already a diehard XMR fan. I can understand not wanting you coin to pump like so many have to remain reliable but he did the fucking opposite.

>>robbed average joe (is literal opposite of robin hood)
That's the worst part really.
He basically handed average Joe's money to whales/speculators, with the active help of well known crypto traders like WhalePanda

Exactly, to me XMR had a neutral reputation with its own features. Now I am just going to treat the coin as a speculative vehicle to make money with. Tomorrow when laggards get the news my short will make me profits.
THANKS TO THE FAT, PRICE MANIPULATING, PRICE MANIPULATION HATING FUCK
10/10

Not an XMR fanboy by any stretch, not even invested in it, but I kind of admire what he did. Crypto is a disruptive force, and that force requires disruptive personalities. I'm not a huge fan of him being 100% chaotic neutral, because markets thrive on stability... But with all the new money in and the PnDs all over the place, he's permanently scared speculators away from his coin.

If that was the play, he hit a home run.

The sad thing is that even die hards might ditch it. I was reading a thread on their reddit a week or two ago and they were all wondering why every single coin but Monero was pumping so hard. Someone did the numbers and if you invested in every coin but Monero you'd be at 30% gains. Monero brought that average down quite a bit and they were all scratching their heads.

Bullshit, everyone is questioning whether he can control his power.
And just like his eating habits, he can't control it.

Read OP again. He gets the opposite effect AND he shoots himself in the foot.

Reputation is destroyed.
There was potential, for LONG holds.

Read the replies on his twitter.
It is like he has given up?

even if I wanted to use their crypto for purchases, I wouldn't because of shit like this. unnecessarily volatile if you get a rogue dev

The man makes a valid point. A lot of this is built on trust alone and he Monero blew it.

Yeah and I don't get why he is so salty about EEA when clearly it is very successful and doing great with lots of corporate backing. While I do understand this is opposite of Monero's goal. How can you be so salty of a coin that found an actual purpose other than buying illegal shit online?

Wtf happened? Can someone point me in the direction of the info? Did the Jews win again?

He built a coin on an ideology instead of a purpose. What likely sours him is that this was never about his ideology.

This. Can we get a TL;DR version? I'm not invested in XMR at all nor do I know shit about it.

Dev created massive hype. Hype was fake and he said lel. A lot of people lost money. Some people think he's the og troll.

They hyped a big announcement and it was just an ICO shill. Price hit near ATH then his stunt shaved double digits percentages off Monero's market cap.

>lead dev makes prank announcement
>margin traders assblasted

Well shit, just found the other thread and read your responses. Thanks for answering so quick fggts.

Am I the only one who loves this move? I lost a tiny bit of money but it's kind of hilarious and just makes me want more monero. No hype, no massive developer bags to dump, just a good ol' fashioned anonymous, disruptive cryptocurrency

I can see your point but I personally don't trust the guy. He could have used his horde to suppress the price instead.

Ok so I've done a little reading, tell me if I've got this right...

>Dev makes a claim about *big happenings soon*
>People panic buy
>Dev releases epic troll vid
>Market shits all over itself
>Dev says "haha dont fall for teh hypes"

I guess my only question is.... WHY? Is he trying to destroy his credibility?

Link to prank announcement?

twitter.com/crypto_soul/status/867545516661391360

I find this 100% awesome. Actually makes me respect Fluffy and Monero that much more. So much shit in the crypto world, he's just trying to teach all you cucks a lesson. And by the look of the exchange price, it fucking 100% worked.