G-guys, w-we' re s-still holding DGB, r-right?

G-guys, w-we' re s-still holding DGB, r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

techforintegritychallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/02/Citi-Tech-For-Integrity-Challenge-Demo-Day-Finalists.pdf?x82031
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hope so.. I have 300k :/

Still holding and expecting a moon but the price is starting to fuck with me. Don't think I'm gna sell just yet though cuz I'm still so far in profits.. I sold off ripple though. Fuck ripple

I will hold it till end of time. If I loose my initial investment then I don't give a fuck but if this shit takes off to be a billion dollar market cap, then I make a fortune. Learn to think long term you fags.

Digibyte gaming wallet is a clusterfuck. Read the reviews on the Chrome store if you want to see for yourself. This alone makes me not want to own DGB.

im panicking. its down like -25% for christs sake

This is like Dark souls but in real life.

It's what you get for buying a fucking meme coin, probably high too. I'm going to watch it crash and then buy super low and hodl until Digibyte Gaming gets it shit together.

Who isn't in the red. I just forgot about it. I'll check it in 2 weeks

Gentlemen, this is crypto. What a time to be alive. Hodling DGB 1.2M. Have faith.

>techforintegritychallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/02/Citi-Tech-For-Integrity-Challenge-Demo-Day-Finalists.pdf?x82031

DigiByte is doing great things, demonstrating in front of very big names.

DGB at $113m marketcap and has a very long way to fall. VOX is at $1.5m and has recently pulled back >50% from a pump. DGB has been to every corner of crypto and it took a kekked up meme pump to get it to where it is now. Why don't you DGBers shift to VOX if you're long-holding a vidya gaem coin? VR has a shit load more applications in the real world than gaming too.

I think I'm going to go with this as well.

I'm just going to leave it a week or two then come back to it. Might be nice to have a break from crypto.

Phew...dis shit is hard right now :'(

BUT I AM HODLING!!

it basically cant fall back to my buy in, so idc. im hodl

If DGB is a gaming coin why isn't the gaming wallet working properly?

Hold, this market flux is to be expected. BTC is mooning because of a lot of good press. It'll even out again over the next day.

When BTC goes up this fast, alt coins go down. Don't follow group psychology, you will always lose.

Anybody selling is retarded. Try to think ahead. I mean holy fuck! I ain't worried. Holding my stash- albeit not big-holding till death

the real question is why does DGB have such a high marketcap and why do all the other gaming coins have more marketcap than VOX?

>tfw can't get in on low prices because getting cucked by coinbase

I submitted a request to verify bank account Friday evening and I still haven't got the verification charges. At this point it won't be until next friday or something till I can make purchases/trades and by then BTC will probably be $3,500 and ETH will be $300 or some shit.

Bought @ 600. Sold half this morning @ 715, and the rest later @ 660.
Thinking to jump back at the dip.

nope i bailed at 650 lol enjoy holding the bags

This is how you play the game, not this HODL crap.
HODL only work if the coin isn't a piece of crap and will actually keep going up. Unfortunately DGB, is not such a coin.
And unfortunately I fell for the HODL meme and must now spend my time praying that I can at the very least one day be blessed enough to break even and not lose money.

So, shit coin ?

>BTC mooning like never before
>most of us bought under 300sats
>still have doubled our money at this point

hold you god damn pussies.