MOONCOIN HAPPENING

>This time last week RDD was 5 Sats
>Veeky Forums Told you to buy and become rich
>RDD hit 97 sats today (1900% gain)

Listen, if you missed RDD you fucked up. You didn't trust Veeky Forums and paid the price. Now is your chance to get back in the game.

Mooncoin is currently 3 sats. Don't fuck this up you retard. Buy as much as you can now and HOLD until minimum 20 sats.

This thing will explode over the weekend. Buy and HOLD. You will not regret it. You getting gains now boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/
discord.gg/jHEHmt
github.com/mooncoindev/mooncoin/releases/download/0.10.5-tokenblock/Mooncoin-qt.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i believe in Veeky Forums

believe in the biz that believes in you

we will take down these walls

Why the weekend?

ok make me rich plz, i learned my lesson and will hold

how longs it take to process my BTC into my account?

Just bought

see you all in pluto

Crypto bows to Mooncoin
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess otherwordly gains
>control exchanges with an iron fist
>direct descendants of the BTC blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on the Moon
>own basically every CPU mining facility on Earth
>Developers said to have 400+ IQ
>You likely have Mooncoin in your wallet right now
>Mooncoin will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and gainz

Rothschilds bow to Moon

wagecucks days off unless they work. Also colleges students should be out of finals and graduating. The money will pour very quickly.

Back down to 1 satoshi. Buy now.

This moon mission is happening and nobody on biz should be left behind

we need some more hot off the press meemees

It's over boys, 24btc wall to 3sats, rats jumped off the ship

This wall will be down sooner than you think... we did it in 4 hours this morning with a fraction of the people watching it now.

rdd had worse

last time i bought mooncoin i lost all my btc savings and didn't even have money to buy food for the rest of the month. fuck off

back at 3, moment is gone

Will be broken down just like the ones today

Not yet.

You're retarded so I should fuck off? Lol kys desu

>2 sat wall back up and getting bigger

whats with the weak hands?

people who are unable to make it to the moon sadly

It's actually people who listed their sell orders higher up moving them down, approx 3btc from the 3 sat wall just moved directly down

>It's over boys, 24btc wall to 3sats, rats jumped off the ship

That wall has been there all day, son. It was higher before.

And it had to break through the first 2 walls to even get there. It fucking melted through them.

same shit happened with RDD and XVG

You're an idiot... look at the volume... that wall will be pissed on and tore down over night or less

where is the btc wallet address on bleu

the goal is to buy low and sell high, not the other way around fatfuck

click ya profile then click the plus icon next to bitcoin or whatever coin you depositing

got 4.3mil

now I'm just going to switch off my computer and have a look at the graph on the weekend

expecting a stable 3-4 stas

Why is Bleutrade not showing my BTC deposit on blockchain.info? No confirmations or anything. I put the address in properly, how long should this take?

what exchange lets you set a sell order?

about an hour.... high traffic with all the wagecucks buying in the next couple days

Amen.

Is it normal for it to not show anything? I thought transactions showed up immediately on blockchain but then again I've never used shitty exchanges like bleutrade before.

>selling now

m8, hodl. But you can buy/sell on bleutrade.com and novaexchange

can someone here give me a rational reason why I shouldn't sell?

If you don't sell now, the price will go up which means you get more money.

Simple enough?

because shilling just started, there's some news coming, and the place on coinmarketcap was taken rather recently.

also classic 2 sat bubble

source on the new?

>News
What are you talking about?

news.
I'm new here bud never seen anything like this, do you guys expect the demand to come from the volume you've injected. Its interesting how the volume moved but the coin wasn't generating enough interest organically for this to be sustainable.

>they've recently been added to new exchanges
>new website
>active on twitter
That's enough for me to put in one ether in it, don't care if I loose it. High risk high reward my friend.

I put two, I don't care that much about the money. I wont sell in the hope that the devs are at least smart/quick enough to use the attention to their advantage.

I see low risk high reward.

we need to hold for 100 at least cmon!
I just paid some dudes with a few million followers each to advertise this piece of shit to normies for the next three weeks

if they can break through this resistance people are going to be more confident

I prefer to make small gains at a time, put half of them for low risk and distribute the rest for higher risks with good potential. I think mooncoin can go over stable 10sats once devs releases some news, and I'd expect that to happen sooner than later. If the 4sat price is maintained for a while I think it can get listed on bittrex, which would in turn generate significant pump. I wouldn't expect listing it on polo anytime soon though.

Gonna get a mooncoin tattoo on my anus if this goes past 10 sats.

We're getting back to 3sat on nova, the sell wall just scared off some newbies I guess.

I think there's a chance, look at the spike on 14th March. The same thing happens often before bigger pumps.

LETS GO BABY

So did I until this started, trying to learn and get experience before I go all in with my neet savings. From what I know bittrex is paid entry so I wouldn't expect it to alter the perceived value of the coin, just make it more accessible to normies.

>there's now a fat 2 sat buywall on bleu

pushing this out be advertised for normies selected a few Fiverr marketers earlier and paid a few bucks each hopefully we can reach 100 sats

help me push this out to normies not just on us guys and push it hard to the popular exchanges

Check ebay for those internet marketing shills to, there super cheap.

in for 100k

Here's a moondown:

Hey Guys,

Here's the newest moondown:

Central banks buying Mooncoin
Illuminati conspiring to make new world currency
Mooncoin at top of list
Used exclusively by Pres Trump and Elon Musk
Originally developed by aliens
gift to mankind like fire from prometheus
Mooncoin on way to be more accepted than USD
References to Mooncoin in Bible and nostradamus
precedes the second coming of Christ
currently only hope for western civilization
Safer than USD/Gold/Bunker with guns
put savings and life force into mooncoin
happiness and coziness to follow

take me to the moon.

First timer here, your memes convinced me. Just bought $50 worth of mooncoins so I won't cry if I lose them.

If you bought in at one sat, I'd sell of ASAP.

This is a scam coin and a large portion of you will be left with millions of these shit coins which you won't be able to sell off. I bought 0.5btc at 1 sat and sold at 2.

Don't be greedy

Do you think we can make it to 4 sat?

lmfao it's people like you that cause bubbles to crash early. Reminds me of boomers destroying the nasdaq, housing market, dot com markets with their weak weak hands.

I don't even BELIEVE in concurrency as an actual source for commerce because of it's volatility but if you look at what RDD did and the path MOON is on you're probably missing on an easy ride to 100SATS or more

k but what happens when it makes it to a major exchange....fucking pussy

Look at the graphs of the previous pump and dumps, this whole mooncoin shill movement has started from the same people who got baited into it last time.
>cause bubbles to crash early
I would usually agree with you but this is a literal dead coin and will serve no one, at least RDD has a community behind it who believe in its future. NO ONE trades Mooncoin outside of these pump and dumps.

I believe it's reach over 20 before, so maybe. It really depends on how hard these guys shill the coin and convince people to buy it.

If you get out and it does sky rocket to 20, don't think of it as a loss because you will have multiplied your investment at what ever you sell at.
It won't happen because it's a scam coin, this has been pumped like 4 times this month, each time it going back down to 1 sat and leaving people with coins they can't sell unless they shill the coin further.

k where has it been pumped? because I see nothing in terms of volume besides the past 24 hours

What makes a coin dead is it's interest. It doesn't matter how hard they shill or how hard they try to make their shit coin popular. One way or another those nerds made their coin popular again.

There's no such thing as a "scam coin" the market gives these things value and it's the market that takes them away.

>NO ONE trades Mooncoin outside of these pump and dumps.

Perhaps desu...but i honestly haven't seen shilling like this in a long time. There's honestly no real indicator this shilling is going to stop it's pretty much self sustaining hype at this point.

When i get verified i'm def going to put at least 100-200$ on it

Help how do I deposit into Bleutrade?

my wallet , deposit BTC

fuck yea im looking to do the same

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/

This will follow the same trend as it previously has.
Providing you're not a shill who is stuck with these coins from last time, good luck lol.

but, look at the market growth

Why did you crop out the numbers? Also the volume wasn't even NEARLY this high before. It's high enough this time to get added to some major sites with volume like this.

I wish you realized the past isn't exactly indicative of the president especially in something like this. LOOK AT THE VOLUME. hey do what you want, but i think you'd be a fool not to put at least a little in and see where it goes and >shill lol i fucking wish. My gemini account still hasn't been verified and it's been over 24 hours

3sat wall is close to down, big moves today

The volume dwarfs all previous activity by a factor of 10.

The wall is only 12.7, we went through 40 and 20 BTC walls yesterday, moon!

Exchanges will want to be part of this 100btc vol

Mr. Gorbatchev, tear down this wall!

Those trips are worth checking.
With the quads in the other thread, I'd wonder if a certain chaos god has noticed the moon.

3 Satoshi!

>less than 1 btc

wall about to get btfo

WALL IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

GET ON THE ROCKET IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND

WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON BOYS

>3.5 btc

fuck sakes, whats with the weak hands

I think it's whales stalling while their BTC transfers.

yeop. No one would put up sells @3sat unless they are stalling to get more.

>Veeky Forums plays the bagholding musical chairs game yet again

still early, that game actually starts near 2 digits.

right now we are agreeing on chair pricing

Original Discord channel that started it all:

discord.gg/jHEHmt

Getting eaten as we speak

>thinking a coin literally designed to be nothing but a pump & dump scheme with a name stating this is going to attract the bagholders it needs to make you rich

>coin can be traded for other cyptos yet people are putting BTC into it

Is there any mooncoin wallet? I don't trust novaexchange.

OMG I missed it at 1 Sat.

Gonna buy 2 BTC at 3 sats now. This thing is reaching 10 sats by Friday you can see the momentum keep increasing.

wIsh me luck

github.com/mooncoindev/mooncoin/releases/download/0.10.5-tokenblock/Mooncoin-qt.zip

You won't need luck where we're going (the moon).

the volume just keeps going up