What historical event triggers you the most?

What historical event triggers you the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vukovar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kronstadt

With sea-jews you lose.

eunuchs make me pretty angry, especially when you read up on the actual...*procedure* to create them

Same here, man. I remember reading about the ERE and seeing eunuchs get mentioned. Such a barbaric practice.

Sanish civil war was a major mistake.

Spanish*

The betrayal at Teutoberg

US invading Mexico and steal our rightful clay. Fuck the eternal gringo.

So many lives were lost in the Hyperwar. It's a damn shame.

Creating south korea

"Battle" of Aleutian Islands.

You get a bunch of 18-22 year olds on a cold island right after a attack by a major power, people will die.
Stop meming

Just fucking look at it

The opium wars

Internationalist capitalism parading itself as enlightened still fucks the world today

The Fourth Crusade was completely justified.

Absolutely beautiful. No perfect borders autism, with the highest degree of local autonomy anywhere in the world.

that one dipshit battle about habsburg soldiers fighting a huge battle with each other mistakenly

the cropped wikipedia thing pops up everywhere but there's literally no sources for it

The Cultural Revolution.

China will never recover from it.

Segregationist south

I know it's generic and obvious given my race, but if I said it didn't trigger me I would be lying.

fall of rhodesia

It could've been something beautiful

A 3 way tie between
>Adolf Hitler ruining the future of social conservatism, Fascism, and self-determination for whites by losing the war
>Arabs ruining Persians peoples' culture by spreading Islam
>Beta Spaniards who couldn't attract their own women deciding to marry natives and create the disgusting mestizo race

I actually like it.

Napoleon not winning, so Waterloo or the Russia campaign I guess

Assassination of Alexander the Second

Some fucking neckbeard blows up the Liberator and Russia becomes a reactionary shithole leading to the commies taking over.

You were too good for this world.

>mfw 08 happened and the music still keeps playing

Honestly, WW1 triggers me a lot, and it would be interesting to read some alternative history fiction where WW1 never happened.

Spaniards flattening Tenochtitlan

Waterloo

WHY DIDNT YOU PURSUE BLUCHER GROUCHY YOU FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>146 BCE
>Destruction of Carthage
>Destruction of Corinth
Whatever happened to the Romans after that, they totally deserved it.

The destruction of the library of Alexandria. Who knows how much truth there is to the advances in knowledge we would have made with it, but there definitely would have been some really cool shit in it that would be historically significant at least

What procedure?

>mfw there might be some shitposting scrolls more Australian than the walls of Pompei

THE FALL ON CONSTANTINOPLE

Napoleon's inability to end Europe's enslavement to the Eternal Anglo honestly unironically triggers me. WWI could have been averted if Napoleon had won and a new era of enlightenment could have saved Europe and thus the world.

Instead, we got the British model of enslaving brown and yellow people and here we are, in the darkest timeline.

Dissolution of the Ottoman Empire

The entire way the Brits and French handled this shit was 1000% wrong every step of the way.

Napoleon's invasion of Russia is sad too.

Death of Charles the Bold

>mfw

Hart-Cellar act.

The destruction of the Library of Alexandria

All that lost knowledge and information.

IIRC they get a prepubescent boy into a hot herby bath, get him quite drunk and then snip his balls off.

Horrid of course but short of actual anaesthetic it could be a lot worse.

Well that sucks. Did they just pull them off the streets or something?

The Spanish ruining Mesoamerican and South American kingdoms.

>whites

Nazism didn't give a shit about whites in general. It was about Germanics subjugating other whites (mainly Slavs). They barely even used the concept of the white race.

>slavs
>"""white"""

The bronze age collapse. We could be colonizing space now if it wasn't for those sea niggers.

The Nakba

Slavs are literally the closest relatives of Germanics. Romans could barely even tell the difference between them and called the Slav homeland a part of Germania. Also,
>Prussians and East Germans
>not Slavic

Colonialism in Africa and Asia was a mess, but the process of Europe self-destructing in the world wars was mostly Germany's (specifically Prussia's) fault.

Slav is a linguistic group so no, German speakers are not Slavic. Also "Slavs" didn't exist during the Roman period but I suspect I am being baited so whatever.

Kennedy setting the finish line of the space race
We could've gone to mars you pig fuck.

Why even call it white if you're gonna shit on people with white skin anyway, i can't imagine that you'd be that welcoming to a black albino so why the fuck're you still calling it the white race

Western intervention in the Taiping civil war.

China had a natural cycle of rebellions in the end of each dynasty. It was clear the Heavenly Kingdom and it's pro-western policies was meant to replace the Qing but the fucking Anglos had to put their hands in everything.

Of course though the Taiping weren't perfect and Hong Xiuquan was crazy but it would still have been way better.

Hong Rengan was still dope as fuck.

>The Fourth Crusade was completely justified.
wew

Second Sino-Japanese war. I've never been able too see the Japanese as humans after learning about it.

blame the spaniards

Theodosius beginning the purges of pagans in the Roman Empire.

You do know Kennedy died 6 years before the moon landing, right?

Red pill me

Battle of Tours

Fall of Berlin.

The 1953 Iranian coup.

these

Also
>Reign of Terror during the French revolution
>Partitioning of P-L Commonwealth
>Russian Revolution

>oy vey remember the 6 gorrillion latins goy

2nd Balkan war

I hate Hitler for ruining eugenics

any eternal anglo behaviour
treaty of sevres failure

WW1
4th crusade
1453/Ottoman expansion in general
A grand display of autism.

Boemond of Antioch is the best historical figure ever.

Rape of Belgium.Invade a little country that had absolutely blame for nothing and do atrocities like these is a pretty shitty thing.

Fuck germanics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vukovar

>any eternal anglo behaviour
basically this, and any time the irish got fucked over by bad luck or one guy being stupid/selfish
>Brian Boru dying at Clontarf before he could capture Dublin and establish a dynasty
>Diarmad McMurrough selling out to the eternal anglo
>Laudabiliter (papal bull which gave the Anglo-Normans mandate to establish suzerainty over Ireland on the grounds that the Gaelic church had strayed too far from Rome)
>the Laois-Offaly and later Ulster plantations
>the flight of the earls
>the so-called """glorious revolution"""
>the French fleet sent to aid the Irish rebels getting rekt by a storm in 1798
>the Aud (German ship laden with weapons and ammo for the Irish rebels) getting scuttled by the royal navy in 1916 (partly the fault of Patrick Pearse)
>the Irish Civil War
>the Troubles
fuck the anglos REEEEEEEEEE

>a little country that had absolutely blame for nothing
they got what was comin to em.

9/11

There are other events I find highly triggering but changing them would probably lead to me never being born so I went with this one.

>you will NEVER EVER live in the 90s era modern technology

this desu. Its to a point where I dont watch anything documentary or movie on it or anything

I was talkin in the contest of WW1,fuckin idiot.

The Irish had it coming

t. Half English Half Irish

Venetian Internet Defense Force detected

This as fuck.

But ottoman expansion was good.

For them, maybe.

We're talking about historical events, not your favorite Arab fairy tales.

>1885-1908
>Belgian Congo

Why are blacks allowed to be historians again?

Shouldn't have been so shit.

this is the only correct answer

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS ACCEPT RUSSIA'S SURRENDER

YOU COULD HAVE WON

INSTEAD YOU INVADED THEM AND LOST EVERYTHING REEEEE

It's like watching a horror movie and yelling "No, don't go into the dark basement you idiot!". Another classic tale from history of flying too close to the sun.

>contest of WW1
what did he mean by this?

frankization of Elsass

Fall of Constantinople.

Arabs genociding the Semitic people so we never know what the southern med actually looked like
Islam becoming a legitimate religion and not a crazy warlord making himself god
Tanuhkids not conquering all the other Arabs and ten converting them to Catholicism
Fall of Byzantium, but more specifically the Venetians saying they'd come but they never did
Female soldiers in non gunpowder settings
Assassination of Nicholas 2nd and people become communists not liberals and making a bi cameral constitutional monarchy
Wilhelm, should have been killed at birth after seeing he wouldn't have been properly anyway
Wilhelm scheming
Spotted the fag

>Charles relocated to Ottoman Empire
Ah the eternal cuck, couldn't even lead his people in their time of misery

Moot made 4 chan.

... and God wept.

Honestly, tons of people that love Hitler for whatever reason should hate him.

He forever ruined fascism, eugenics, and nationalism in the public eye with his idiocy.

Some user said it best when he said that young adult Hitler was literally /pol/ and /r9k/ manifested in physical form.

>HOLY

>young adult Hitler was literally /pol/ and /r9k/ manifested in physical form
He made copies of paintings, so I can imagine him posting links to his MLP fan art on Deviantart and ranting about how other fan artists were all a bunch of degenerates

agricultural revolution

Phokas overthrowing Maurice and starting a byzantine-Persian war that lasted 10 years and weakened both empires so Muslims took vast swaths of both.

FROM THE HALLS OF MONTEZUMA