IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY? YOU ARE PLAYING WITH REAL PEOPLES MONEY HERE!!!!!!!!!!

IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY? YOU ARE PLAYING WITH REAL PEOPLES MONEY HERE!!!!!!!!!!

calm down, grow a pair, live a little, buy ethereum

What happened?

we told you to short it dummy

acquire proficiency

D I V E R S I F Y

stop falling for memecoins maybe? invest in real projects like Decred or BlockNet

thanks for buying my bags hahaha i can't believe you guys keep falling for this

If you don't have a firm grasp of pic related, I thank you in advance for the profit.
You make my 300% portfolio increase these past couple weeks possible.

Don't forget to FOMO for me when you get the chance

proof or bs.

if you just put money into anything biz shills you never lose, just look at MOON rn, its free money if you can stop """"""daytrading""""""" for half a day

Another one for you OP

>subtle shill of shit-coin

The beast is learning, evolving. The native shills tactics are getting more nuanced.

My favorite is"
>currently holding BTC, ETH, and DGB. What other winners should I get in my portfolio?

hahHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I'M BAG HOLDING DGB ADN THIS IS STILL HILARIOUS

LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place.

This.

Invest for weeks months. Only throw in money you dont want back

subtle

i dont know whats so hard to understand about MOON though, you buy at 3, then it goes up a sat and you are already safe. Then a whale comes and its RDD all over again

>putting all your money in shillcoins

it's called play money you faggots

Haha. I love watching my steady portfolio rise.

lol this is getting out of hand.

>Only throw in money you don't want back
How can people be raised to value money so poorly? Do you burn money for fun too? Put it in the shredder to make confetti?

Who the hell has money that they're just okay with losing? Do they not understand the value of it? Seems to be common on Veeky Forums.

I think people are talking about money you could spend to order a pizza instead of buying groceries which would be cheaper and last longer. Some people have more pizza money than others.