Common sense thread

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

So much this OP.

Also read the whitepaper / yellowpaper for every coin if you want to invest. Even if it doesn't make complete sense (it won't, ethereum yellow paper is grad level math) it will help you make a better decision.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

would like to know source as well?

RumChicken
RumChicken

Also read the whitepaper / yellowpaper for every coin if you want to invest. Even if it doesn't make complete sense (it won't, ethereum yellow paper is grad level math) it will help you make a better decision.

Now THIS is good advice.

SniperGod
SniperGod

news.bitcoin.com/regulations-chinese-bitcoin-exchanges-expected-june-withdrawals-follow/

It's a rumor, but expected to happen regardless

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

hurr don't buy Veeky Forums shitcoins

so long as you aren't a complete retard and get in early enough, coins shilled on Veeky Forums are safe money

RumChicken
RumChicken

You are right about that. Thing is you need to first get into coins with a future and then play around.

Pic related just happened to DGB

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Nobody has an idea of when "The Crash" will happen (News regarding China in June looks big)

explain? i thought june was good because of the metropolis launch for eth?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Bump for truth.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

day-trading meme shitcoins turned my 300€ into 800€. Going long on ETH made me about 5k € on top of that in half the time.

people still don't know about leverage and margin
people buy and hold ETH and wait on gains, try to sell at "peaks" and catch "dips"
I used to do this too but its not worth it. It would have doubled my money had I just held, which would have been nice, but I would be far under 5k€. Instead I leveraged from the start and kept reinvesting my equity from the open position(essentially unrealized profit) to open more positions. Sadly I'm at 10k€ allowance cap atm on kraken and need tier 3 verification to get up to 100k€ which will be a bitch to go trough.

ETH is the safest coin out there atm, and only good things going for it. It will keep going up. I somewhat regret closing my starting positions but I had 10k€ worth of positions opened and 750€ of actual cash, so I went the safe route.

Seriously, LEVERAGE the shit out of ETH and just sit tight and be patient. Pic related.

RavySnake
RavySnake

ETH is the safest coin out there atm
and only good things going for it.

you must be fucking brain damaged

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

check date of post
check ETH price at that time
check ETH price now
?????
profit
I'm laughing my way to the bank.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Am I dumb for holding ETH:BTC at 10:1? Kinda FOMOing on BTC right now.

Illusionz
Illusionz

Can someone put this in a context that a retard can understand? Thanks.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

ETH is a jew scam, just wait for that special day.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

I call it a dot.com bubble because there are too many shitcoins (with no real uses)
(with no real uses)

Nail on the mother fucking head

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit