WHAT THE FUCK Veeky Forums I FUCKING THREW ALL MY SAVING IN DGB AT 830 SATS BUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS DOING NOTHING BUT...

WHAT THE FUCK Veeky Forums I FUCKING THREW ALL MY SAVING IN DGB AT 830 SATS BUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS DOING NOTHING BUT TANKING I I GOT JEWED BY YOU FUCKING KIKES
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, DGB SHILLS. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE SCAMCOIN TRICKING NEWFAGS, YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY? YOU TRAITOROUS FUCKS

FUCKING JEWS. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING BIG NOSED, BLIND, HELL-BOUND, LYING, BROKEN, DISGUSTING, USE-LESS, SOCIETY SHATTERING, COIN CLENCHED, GOLD HOARDING, COUNTRY BANNED FUCKS!

Shouldve taken out a loan for ETH/ETC lol

You sell your 1k dgb yet op?

>he actually thought he was going to get rich off digimons

lmfao how stupid are you?

>Buying at ATH.

You deserve it you stupid cunt. Do your research next time.

srsly dude how do you fall tricks to these trollfags, if they meme a coin too much it equals a memecoin.

DO RESEARCH.

I came here for this post. I knew you guys were getting digiblasted

Man I should start shilling a dirt cheap coin to the moon and make an easy 2-3x off my initial investment to you retards

MOONCOIN IS YOUR CHEMO GO GO GO

i cashed out 2k profit off DGB.

that money had to come from somewhere, no?

i now have your money lmao.

How much did you invest at first when you bought dgb?

like 300 at 230sats

FUCK I WANNA DIE

6k dgb holder at 740

user, this happens very often. Just wait and you'll get your money back. Just hold brother

HAHAHAHA you actually bought it? my god how stupid can someone be.

How many times do we have to tell you to HODL?

Fine, just sell it at a loss. Cheaper bags for me.

Just think guys, we are all together here. This is a storm we have to ride. Think about all the faith you had when you invested, and that faith was real. It still is. DGB will soar to new heights. Just close that exchange window. Disable blockfolio and come back in a few days.

All we need to do is break through this 23btc wall and then it's skyrocketing!

t. guy holding 23btc worth of digibytes

No one had faith dumbo. Can you not spot shill threads yet?

I would say I feel bad but I don't I made 4k profit and pulled out weeks ago this is amusing to read.

You must not see the community behind the coin. When you get left behind while we head to the moon we'll be laughing.

I do. I can imagine losing a ton of money and feeling burnt. This place is going turbo-shill lately and it's getting obnoxious.

I've never seen an alt crash so hard in my 3 years of crypto.

There is no chance of recovery. This is beyond devestating. I was laughing before but now I actually feel sorry for you.,

bro its just play money, shits make believe. This is real bro. like ha

It's literally a reverse moon right now.

never seen one crash 30%? idgaf since i bought at 80 sat

OMFG I BOUGHT AT ALL TIME HIGH AND IT DIDNT FUCKING MOON IN 5 MIN SOMEONE FUCKING NEEDS TO DIE REEEEEEEEEEE

stfu you dumb faggot. jusy hold until it goes back up jfc.

DGB is one of fours coins you can actually buy shit with as if it were cash. HOLD.

>never seen an alt crash so hard in my 3 years of crypto

SC - 32.62%
XRP -28.86%
DGB -28.73%

LEL

PLEASE STOP THE BLEEDING

Everything is crashing right now you idiots because BTC is soaring. Just passed $2500. Stop whining and just HODL.

> Buying right after a coin went 8x.

When it dipped under 500 sats I bought 5 BTC worth of digi.

>weak handed faggots, you really fucked this one up.

>memecoin
>investing all your savings
>putting it all in one coin
>buying at ATH

...dude. You could've just spread it out over worthwhile coins and still have doubled it in one or two weeks. Until the conference this week you had an avg growth of like 30% per week for the whole market.

Good stuff. I thought about selling and buying back in (originally bought at 600) but I didnt want to risk it, just had to turtle down