DGB

PLEASE YOU GARBAGE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST GO BACK UP

just sell user, it's not worth the pain of holding on

It will go up soon chill my dude

why would it go up the people who shilled this to you are now onto another coin

user, I...

it broke the resistance line at 507, bear pattern fully established.

goodbye DGB

>507
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING I HAVEN'T LOOKED AT THE CHART IN LIKE 20 MINUTES IT CAN'T BE THAT LOW NO NO IT CAN'T BE THAT LOW

495 now

its fucked man

All of these FUDs are pathetic.
Too many newfags in this coin too.

Fuck all of you

> DGB below 500
feels good when you dumped earlier today without loss

I put my entire paycheck for a month into this I cant afford to lose it all why Veeky Forums why

shit we now 487 sats.

lol did the ceo kill somebody in public or something?

Case in point

soon my friend

yes

please dump all your DGB into my bags

sell low for me goys

>mfw I sold at 945 sats after buying in at 100sats
>Going to buy again once it hits 350 sats

SELL SELL SELL!

If you buy mooncoin now you'll more than make up your losses.

You are right, we are mooning. Nothing to worry about.

Still in for 750k dgb. Haven't sold a single coin since last week.

What's the reason for the dip? it looks like it might be leveling off. I'm considering entering here.

VOX and DGB on the biggest losers board on coinmarket cap. HAHAHAHA. You've been bamboozled by Veeky Forums scammers.

HABBENING

Here's my guess, it didn't breakthrough ~750 and moon last night so some people cashed in on their gains since they bought at ~100 sats.

sell demand broke the 550 buy support so it was in freefall while a bunch of weak hands panic sold. After all you can't make money if you don't buy high and sell low.

people who like free money were shocked to find people wanted to give them dgb below 500 and now the market seems like it's correcting back to the 600 area, but only time will tell. It could keep crashing if there isn't enough support. Could go either way, long term I'm still in.

If I could tell you exactly what's going on I'd be rich af right now so that's my take.

Nice trips, but you're thinking too much.
It's still whale manipulation. If you've been watching the charts, you'd be noticing it for the past few days. A dip to 500-400 isn't new.

>I cant afford to lose it all
You stupid fuck, you deserve it

I didn't say it wasn't whale manipulation, it probably is, I'm full hold here.

My midterm target is 2000, long term 10000, if I had more btc instead of alts I would have bought more at that hot sub 500 dip.

Just my guess at why that dip was so hard and freefalling, there was hard support between 550-570 and once that was gone there was nothing holding it up.

Already back to 600. (at least for now)