I'm not invested in Monero nor have I ever been as I know next to nothing about the project...

I'm not invested in Monero nor have I ever been as I know next to nothing about the project, but this has got to be one of the DUMBEST fucking moves I've ever seen in the crypto world.

so what do now? buy low and sell high?

no, admitting to profiting from a dumb move is even dumber.

Your call user. At this point I wouldn't trust XMR with a fucking nickel. I will never buy any. But that's just me.

What did he mean by this?

man im almost tempted to buy the dip with so many dumb comments like these, but i dont need to trade anymore

>HAHA! sold my ETC as soon as polo listed it for easy 5% increase on my ETH stack!

if you want to find out how that month turned out, look up the chart yourself

What are you talking about?

I bought some today on the dip. You guys are going to be mad.

He is talking about the dip primarily fueled buy the weak handed faggots panic selling. And if you look at the charts...it's whales that are causing some of it. Massive whale sell offs, followed by price drops. They're all going to buy back in when the price drops far enough.

I mean, I just bought the dip, which is why I was interested. I thought OP might be referring to a dumb move by the developers.

fluffyponyza tweeted about a 'major news' release for monero at the conference today. he trolled with a dumb video and released a statement about not believing everything you read on twitter. I lost money, but it's still pretty funny.

why whats going to happen user

But to be explicit, people were expecting a monero partnership with corporation or some development news.

His point was that monero wasn't going to be a pump and dump fuck-pillow so pumpers should gtfo. Unfortunately he's actively involved in monero's development, and as an actually anonymous coin, there's no way to tell if he made fake news so he could sell at the top. I don't think he did, but most people disagree.

Whale tails and moons

Wrong dummy, monero will moon this fall

>I don't think he did, but most people disagree.
I don't either but I do understand people not trusting the guy who just lied to them.

This makes me want to buy XMR more.

>tfw bought at $14

life is good when you don't have to give a fuck

Monero is still the best crypto tech in the game. Noobs that panic sold to the whales will regret it in the long run. Fluffy just gave a big fuxk you to the ethereums dashes and nipples of the world. too bad most of you will be too short sighted to see that

no, this was the most honest one. It is a community open source project. Not a company that targets profits.

Deal with it.

Read what they are doing, help what you can. This is not for bubble speculators.

Plenty shitcoins for that.

If a few coins survive when bubble pops, this will be among them

>muh stock market
>everything should have the same rules
fuck that. This is not a stock market. It has some similarities but they are not stocks.

Funnily enough, despite the deliberate "fuck you" from the dev, XMR STILL isn't tanking as bad as some other coins

still, I wouldn't buy into a coin that basically reverse shills

You have to be retarded to buy Monero after that
Devs are confirmed scammers and retards. No serious company would do something like that

I'm a capitalist, why should I give my money to people who scam me, when I can invest in a thousand other shitcoins?
Specially when it's an open source project that can be pretty much replicated by anybody with a brain?

What we should do is make memes of that dev trolling people over. So they would get constant shit for that recent fuck up they did.

If you'd done your research this would've been obvious. Anyone who got burnt is retarded and didn't do their due diligence before buying in.Also, Riccardo is not a developer. The actual developers have taken no part in this, it's just him who likes to fuck around.

Good luck with your competing anoncoin, oh wait, there's a bunch and they all suck shit.

>If you'd done your research this would've been obvious. Anyone who got burnt is retarded and didn't do their due diligence before buying in.
Seconding this.
t. not surprised by what happened at all.

He taught a lot of people a valuable life lesson. People are saying 'hurrr how can we trust' 'durr my surgery money' and it makes me realize how fucking stupid some of you are. Don't trust anyone, read the code. Don't invest your fucking savings into crypto. Don't be greedy.

Also don't buy the top :')

they really did this?!
starting to like XMR more and more

Noone ever asked for your money retard. Specifically he has only given 1 simple financial advice considering monero. "DONT BUY MONERO"

Since you are a capitalist go give your money to the pump and dump shitcoins and tell your friends about your "investments".

Nobody gives a damn about you.

>serious company
What the fuck are you on nigger? Literally almost no coin it's made by a company, Monero it's a FOSS project, maybe you would understand if you could read
Go on buying shitcoins backed by Pajeet's """"company"""", hope all of you faggets get burned for your kike wannabism
/thread

ITT: battered wife syndrome, this is why you don't get emotionally invested in a coin.

If youre gonna buy, buy now. Its on an upward trend the past 5 hours

If you listened to me, you'd be up a few percent already.

Do I have post on twitter or something for people to to listen to me an buy? :)

Do it Riccardo. Give a shoutout to Veeky Forums.

>that tweet
he later admitted that he had actually sold everything lmao. Vitalik is a scammer.

I have two twitter followers. It wouldnt go far

I just started so I could exchange TA tips with other traders.

>If youre gonna buy, buy now. Its on an upward trend the past 5 hours
Tfw you bought the dip

this. maybe the people defending this fat slob have some kind of brony camaraderie.

Ahh, the "should've done your research" meme. As if enough "research" was going to reveal that they were deliberately planning to trick people. Get off this board and go back to jerking off to Leonardo Dicaprio.

Spoken like a true teenager.

>Ahh, the "should've done your research" meme. As if enough "research" was going to reveal that they were deliberately planning to trick people. Get off this board and go back to jerking off to Leonardo Dicaprio.
Tbh I bought the top of one of these and had to sell at a loss, didn't want to get trolled again by the trollcoin.
Buying after a sharp rise is always risky though.

>As if enough "research" was going to reveal that they were deliberately planning to trick people
It was retard, the brony faggot had already pulled similar stunts before, and was very outspoken about keeping shit behind closed doors to fuel speculation
And not just him and his faggotry, the whole dev team it's against rumor fueled speculation
>b-but muh shitcoin rumors, tweets and shitposts on Veeky Forums

Whoop forgot pic

lmao XMR is already back on $49 on poloniex

>It was retard, the brony faggot had already pulled similar stunts before

Similar? Because they'd never done this, so i dont know what you consider similar.

>was very outspoken about keeping shit behind closed doors to fuel speculation

Just like...everyone else?

>And not just him and his faggotry, the whole dev team it's against rumor fueled speculation

They're so against it that they're the biggest offenders of it? lol, i love that excuse. "we're against it, so we did it anyway to teach you a lesson about how much we hate it!" Nobody gives a fuck about what Monero's "company culture" is, get the fuck out of here.

This is just so 15 year old kid tier. "It's not MY fault for lying or staging an elaborate hoax that I made as believable as I could, it's YOUR fault for falling for it! You DESERVE it!"

Just kill yourself you dork. So fucking annoying. Reading posts like yours makes me feel like I'm playing call of duty on xbox or some shit.

>Similar? Because they'd never done this, so i dont know what you consider similar.
Yeah, his hundreds of tweets are there
>Just like...everyone else?
Yeah, everyone else who's doing deals with companies and announcing them weeks later
>Monero's "company culture" is, get the fuck out of here.
This is how retarded you're, Monero's not a company, it's a community at best
Holy fuck how dense are you?
>It's not MY fault for lying or staging an elaborate hoax that I made as believable as I could
They literally did nothing, what the fuck were you expecting? An alliance with the Sicilian mafia and Mexican cartels to become their money laundering operation?
>Just kill yourself you dork. So fucking annoying. Reading posts like yours makes me feel like I'm playing call of duty on xbox or some shit.
If you had done the minimal amount of research you would had noticed that there was nothing to be announced

battered person syndrome. females are just as violent as men you sexist shitlord

>Coiners actually defending insider trading
Lel

>trusting a coin thats purpose is to hide illegal activities

you short term traders really piss me off

just long hold and youll win at the end.

>no new commits
>no new pull requests
>no discussions on any new features anywhere
>guys twitter feed is filled with trolls about "le segwit pump" and (((ICOs)))
>still falling for an obvious troll
10 minutes of research = insider trading

I will tell you exactly what happend.

The Monero team got butthurt because JP Morgan is working with ZCash and ZCash had a big announcement about it (ZCash is basically the better version of Monero).

Now Monero did not have anything to announce, so the butthurt come up with a way to (in their minds) "get on the high horse" compared to ZCash.

But they totally fail and now everybody does not hate them but just believes they are inadequate to lead in the whole crypto world and lost trust in their project Monero.

Even those people that never bought coins now believe they are amateurs ..

Backfired and indeed will go in history as dumbest thing done :)

The Monero team has no love for Monero just big EGO, and that is always bad for biz!

>"Lost trust"
>"biz"

We're in the cryptocoin world. If you need trust or have a proper business to run a coin, you're doing it wrong. Go do some reading.

>The Monero team got butthurt because JP Morgan is working with ZCash and ZCash had a big announcement about it (ZCash is basically the better version of Monero).
ZCash is a product from "The Zerocoin Electric Coin Company". JP Morgan said they are taking the Zerocoin protocol (aka not ZCash itself) they developed for their own Quorum platform. ZECC and JPM also joined some "super totally serious" Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. Nothing fundamental changed about ZCash.