Moon

Dgb Rising now. HAHAHHA U MISSSED IT NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!rich
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's back to 579 sats nothing to worry, it wont fall more.

hands were getting weak boiz I almost dropped the bags

Shit it did, shouldn't had said anything.

fuck

HAHAHAH NICE -27.62% FAGGIT

the whales gave it attention and took their profits yet failed to realize were stronghanded alphas that believe in this shit because June 9th when Citi Bank shouts this baby out on technology for Innovation were all going to be kekking especially because CitiBank talked about adapting the block chain to different platforms and DGB ended up being a finalist hahahhahahahahhaah you fucking weakhandsd idiots

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*takes glock from nightstand*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*shakily loads it*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*holds it under chin while sobbing uncontrollably*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
*spatters brain matter all over a computer screen. camera zooms in, revealing a candlestick graph. 500 FUCKING SATS

You guys know most kids play roblox now anyways, right?

bought at 680
hopefully it'll go back up...eventually

He sounds like a retard but he's right, with all the Crypto news why wouldn't Citibank cut something with Digibyte to have something as well.

I saw the PDF I didn't see many crypto currency's listed.

Because DGB is one of the few hundred contenders with Citi.

This is so true. It's right fucking there lads. A month really seems like too long a way?

JPMORGAN adopted ZCASH and its price went up 100$.

Citi is not stupid and realizes the potential profits because of what JP did so the other few crypto contenders on there aren't shit against Digi.

BTW on the same day that Citi announced its finalists there was several orders ranging from 1MM to 8MM.. is that not suspicious at all? put one and one together guys

Someone tell me if this guy is right.

If so...strap in.

Are you this delusional?

Dunno. Holding everything I have in DGB for a few weeks regardless.

just look at Citi's twitter or website news and then search for technology for Innovation on google and then google zcash and JPMORGAN and the Buy orders are too late to see but it was there and you'll see that it makes sense to hold this

if it is correct, I wouldn't hold for now

whales tend to put steady downward pressure to accumulate until the day before the event happens....so 2 straight weeks of downward pressure....not going to be pretty.

I'm hopping in on june 8th or something

Cant seem to buy DGB with ETH on bittrex do i need buttcoins to buy?

you need btc to buy anything on bittrex

its at 527 now

let's hope it wont fall lower.

chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!rich

just letting everyone know, the second address has been seriously accumulating the past few days

WHY

Buy the coins, then sell for massive profit.

So Activision and Blizzard are jumping on?

It's Bittrex it's been accumulating because people are pulling out of polo and going to Bittrex and they transfer the funds internally it isn't any one person.

No. CS:GO and WoW are down forever and the League one is being DDoS's so it's down.

Can't find a source to confirm, no official partnership has been announced (?.

So the hackers brought this coin down?
If I now, for example I wanted to mine DGB by playing videogames does it work or not, does the mining work?

dgb dead it's over

>whales make it tank
>weak hands start to sell
>tanks more
thanks weak hand fags Im fucking loading up on this cheap shit thanks to you guys

You don't understand it didn't mine. It's a promotional event they just GIVE you digibyte, out of their pocket. When MineCraft comes out that will mine (I believe).
3 problems arose. People wrote hacks into the WarCraft and CS:GO versions so they had to shut it down or users would get banned. Advertising revenue on the site wasn't paying near enough for the digi handed out. DDoSing.

So? It's a temporary setback?

I'm good.
DGB would literally need to hit the floor before I'm in the red.

>Advertising revenue on the site wasn't paying near enough for the digi handed out.
But it's worth literally nothing.