If im a broke student only $100 what should i invest in?

any advice is greatly appreciated. been lurking since January and finally have some extra to put down.

mooncoin

+1 I basically already trippled my investment in it

nothing now. Put those in in a year.

Look here:

MOON ftw!

Short term? Moon
Long term? Ethereum

SHIFT

How high do you think ETH really has potential to going? I want to get in on it but $200 is a bit rich for my blood.

ETH will eventually replace BTC, but will take a while. It's THE long term hodl.

>$200 is a bit rich for my blood
you'll say the same when its $1000
If you are looking for exponential gain over time, you can't buy these short term alts.

>any advice is greatly appreciated. been lurking since January and finally have some extra to put down.

What is your monthly budget and income?

you don't need to buy a full coin.

buying $200 of BTC is the same as buying $200 of ETH

Everyone says it will replace BTC but I don't get how or even why. It seems a little faster, but it feels like the ground work has already been laid for BTC for businesses etc. So what leads you to believe the contrary?

It's the only other coin that has it's own straight fiat to ETH exchange. Notice how Kraken only lists BTC and ETH markets.

It's a modernized Bitcoin that has all the positives that Bitcoin is lacking, plus the ability for contracts is a huge bonus.

BTC will become long term cold storage, ETH will be what everyone uses to buy shit at a grocery store or etc.

ETC is BTC's successor. When BTC dies, ETC will take its place

AEON

Don't listen to these faggots.
Have strong hands, HODL, and don't fall for meme-coins, unless you're a day trader.

don't do this it is more pumped than blacked.com

Like i said and from the responses you got, if you're patient you'll get thousands easy with ethereum. But you'll have to sit on it at least a year. Big time at least 3

ETH is big only because of smart contracts. It is not meant to be primarily used as a currency. Bitcoin is meant to be a currency. If bitcoin fails, litecoin will take its place as basically a drop-in replacement.

fpbp

thanks user i was scratching my head over meme coins, dont want to lose my fully investment on day 1

M O O N

Already doubled my investment and we're still at the ground floor.